Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia (45077 Views)

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) / Army Sacks Musa Mustapha Bature Who Had Sex With Colleague’s Wife / Army Sacks General Aliyu Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by mccoy47(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old?

Boko haram grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by msbbash(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
this story sweet ooooo

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by chudidonas(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sweet gist. More of this from NA

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by preciousnobel(m): 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2016
That's why I love the Army. They always defend each other...

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by mankan2k7(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
s
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Kennedymac(m): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin grin naija which way

the D.P.O go hear am

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by sapientia(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2016
Having identified himself.. they shouldnt ve humiliated him. What most of you do not know is that the military operate with different rules of engagement..

I pray that they resolve this quickly.

5 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by kissval1388: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
in dpo voice right now at army barrack,
can't someone play with Una again

I never knew he was army captain. I thought he said eyimba football captain you can ask my boys.

boys be like, oga shebi sergeant Okoro warn you, you Dey form commando wey Don fight Isis for Syria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by jamace(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lmao this is great

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by mranova(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lol, very funny story.
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by sarutobie(m): 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
mccoy47:

Boko haram grin
Otile grin
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by andyanders: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
On behalf of all Nigerian's that the Nigerian Police have harassed, abused and killed.

I am telling the Soldiers THANK YOU.

Yesoooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Love what the army did. When he identified himself as an army officer and willing to remove the car, why insult his person and why ordering other officers to beat up the officer.Good they gave them back what they wanted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is serious. The police men go do frog jump tire

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Naija is really a joke and these police always put theirselves for trouble . Abeg NA them find trouble grin
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by DansomtoC(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
That Arabs will say shota mafish faida.meaning policemen are nothing but useless. Tank u

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dollyak:

I wouldn't be rejoicing just yet if I were you. Nigerian army is not above the law.
Bigger picture...
What bigger picture? Don't attack my brothers in arms spiritually o. angry
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by maigida511(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
This is superstory!!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
msbbash:
this story sweet ooooo
infact very delicious sef, NPF always forming galant . Next time person Wey Sango take him eyes enter ground go never abuse King of thunder grin

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by HARDDON: 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
Uncivilized, uncircumcised, uneducated, rash, irrational, uncultured, uneducated men in black!

Serves them right!
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by klax(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
When ut come to police and army issue I'm 109% on the side of the army. I was born and raised in millitary but you see thise bloody policemen Nigeria has deserve beating everyday.

I'm no police friend in anyway their silliness and recklessness is overboard.

Guys in khaki I stood by you rain or sunshine. Keep the bloidy DPO or whatever in guard room for some few days to learn in hard way.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by keniolawumi56(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
Tell me who does that? Common DPO to a Captain. Danburubah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ChinoJeff: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
goldiam:
Upon the whole story no picture not even one to back
up your story.

Assuming you were at the scene and tried taking a photo shoot, you would have joined the team of battered policemen taken to the unknown destination by now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by AlPeter: 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
In this situation the soldiers were right it was very wrong of them to treat a CAPTAIN in the NA in the manner described
Kenai:

And who are you going to thank for all the Nigerians the soldiers have massacred? From the women to the infants, peasants to the elderly, young and old? Who are you going to thank for all the defenseless people the soldiers have gone in to murder, in their towns and in the streets, in their homes and in their sleep?
Who are you going to thank for all the unaddressed cases where soldiers who are meant to defend us are killing us like rats, and wiping out ENTIRE villages simply because one of their operatives was killed by unidentified people?

You thank these soldiers for this BARBARIC show they put up here? Believe me, I hate the police MORE than you possibly could, but are they wrong in this case?
Was the soldier right to have parked at an unauthorised area?
People with your attitude encourage dictators, despots and people with zero respect for diplomacy simply because of their posts.
Don't let your emotions blind you.
The soldiers were WRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by buchilino(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2016
HungerBAD:
On behalf of all Nigerian's that the Nigerian Police have harassed, abused and killed.

I am telling the Soldiers THANK YOU.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by gajerian(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Amustical(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
Is the dpo still alive? Pls they should go and kill him. Since I off my nysc cloth, if I see any soja man pass by me, I dey use to prostrat to greet them. I no fit say thank you after a dirty slap

1 Like

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Bigtoto(f): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2016
A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love one thing about the military!they got patience!

See COMMON DPO dey count how many hostile zones he has been to. Does he know how many I've been to?not to talk of a captain who gets his promotion based on his assignments on field jobs.

Nigerian army!!please do more... Make them write to HQ and plead for mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by Adeyinka123: 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
This call for a serious thanksgiving o. May GOD bless the Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by deadie(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
After watching the police and army kill innocent pro Briafra protester, I can only wish that they kill themselves. I am sad that no police or army died in the fracas.

2 Likes

Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ahmedzak46: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Chai! One chance fit police
Re: Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia by ayampissed: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
Lolz
Police always arriving late, even to the rescue of their colleagues. Hehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures of first international flight from Enugu. / Boko-Haram Leader, Others Captured In Niger Republic / ASUU Strike: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.