Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Ladies (455 Views)

Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / The Dilemma Of A Northern Guy Into Older Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Ladies by Cholls(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2016
My brothers and sisters

Is it weird to be attracted to women well into their 50's, if you are in your early 30's?
I find some women in their 50's way more attractive than many of the young 20 somethings I see.

It's weird, I look at some young 20 somethings and it almost seems kinda yucky. Like, they still look like secondary school kids? Maybe too much hormones and preservatives in everything?

Anyone else feel this way??
Re: Older Ladies by Last2comment(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hahaha... how can anyone be attracted to 50yo when there are many juicy 20yo grin grin grin. Even today 17yo look 21, 22yo look 25.

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hahaha, it's your nature, it's not that the 20 something yrs old women are not attractive, it's just that you are attracted to older women, women in the age grade of your mum. you are the type of man who would believe that pointed breast isover hyped. Well done, nothing is wrong with you, it's your nature. grin

1 Like

Re: Older Ladies by Strahovski1(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
It depends.. my neighbour is 48 and she looks very sexy and awesome. Someone who see her think she is 34
Re: Older Ladies by ClassCaptain(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
Haa .

(1) (Reply)

Should One Treat His In-laws As Friends Or As An Official Relationship? / True Love / My New Better Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.