Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,415 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (74875 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by gbens2000(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You!
okay.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by danxzy: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
some wear it because of they tradition while some was charm[juju] anybody that wear it abeg no go for sex she will kill u ooo, because nomatter how u give to them its not satisfy they must demand it contineously

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Akell(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
can't stop laffing with that 'F' in ur profile. Kikikikikiki grin cheesy grin cheesy
I hope they go release u next year wink cheesy
You just directed traffic to his page....if he were to receive money per click, he'd be been rolling in Naira...and you'd be like "I made him who he is" grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by hajjaumme(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Na who u de ask fool go ask her na
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...when they free you...tell me
see am
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Koolking(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2016
saintfizzo:
grin buh this OP can like to mess up sha... she wore bead to look more sexy for U, have U ever heard of any guy's misadventure because of waistbead before? This is what too much of Africa Magic causes o, I wish U cld just gimme the babe, make I show am how real men appreciate ladies who knows the value of the #AfricanWaist

One has to be very careful bro. So much spirituality with Nigerians. If you jam a girl who is affiliated to White-Garment-Wearing-Church and wears waistband, think twice before sleeping with her. A female friend and confidant who happens to wear waistband opened up to me once and cautioned me.

Some of those waistbands are mere fashions. Some are diabolical. Some ladies wear beads for protection against men with uncanny spirit. Some wear not to get unwanted pregnancy. A girl once told me, she has never used pill upon years of unprotected sex with her boyfriend. The boyfriend confirmed this and like this status a lot. Why? she said her grandma did some voodoo stuff (not to harm anyone) to protect her against unwanted pregnancy and harmful spirits from men. She can only get pregnant if she has sex without the beads.

I never believed in voodoo stuffs, but I believed this girl. The boyfriend is very comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by KINGinVAHALA: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
gbens2000:
okay.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sweetgala(m): 11:16am On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
You just miss sha. SMA. Beads are beautiful niggaa. It makes sex hot, very hot! Ladies use it for beauty/ fashion. I personally luv it and have it on

Picshure or you know what they say
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author]Jacksparr0w1207 post=43235279] see am[/quote] them go soon free you...na just 4 days remain...my first and only ban was for 2 days when i insulted irunooboo
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Eebrahym(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
modskiller:

You be case I swear grin
grin grin grin Shey I lie ni
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sweetgala(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
see am

These Mods don deh craze, thats how one banned me for 6 days cause I told a silly guy to go hug transformer.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Eebrahym(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2016
satowind:

man truely evolved from sometin but some times am not so sure is monkey

May be we should ask Lalastica or Ijebabe
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Waaaait !!! Do you say your boo or your husband?
well,my fiance..we 're engaged
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2016
sweetgala:

These Mods don deh craze, thats how one banned me for 6 days cause I told a silly guy to go hug transformer.

leave dem make dem dey flex their muscles ontop our head. Thank God say e no pass NL

8 days ban for derailing. Kilode? And to even think I can't remember when I derailed on the said day is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by nortcentrallord(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.
So i really wanna know the reasons for those beads. Is it really neccessary?

I believe is an African thing. Even whites wear waist chains. Am not talking about wearing it on clothes but on their body. I as a person love the sight of beads or a chain around the waist of a woman's naked body. Its personal though because we all have what gives us a kick. That not withstanding could be used for diabolical purpose as I 'v heard. #teambeads#

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2016
AyamConfidence:
them go soon free you...na just 4 days remain...my first and only ban was for 2 days when i insulted irunooboo
mine Na 8 days for an offence as soft as derailing. Why not just delete the posts?

But God pass them sha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by brownlolly(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2016
lamideee:
;Doniwokuwo grin grin aw u doing?

I de jor. Nothing serious. Anything for d boi?

Abi u sef de wear waist chain ni
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by saintfizzo(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Bros please link me with that babe, I'm tired of buying postinor 2, u'll make my day if I can gget access to that jazz..... I'm not a believer of voodoo tho, wld be fun to prove voodoo wrong grin
Koolking:

One has to be very careful bro. So much spirituality with Nigerians. If you jam a girl who is affiliated to White-Garment-Wearing-Church and wears waistband, think twice before sleeping with her. A female friend and confidant who happens to wear waistband opened up to me once and cautioned me.

Some of those waistbands are mere fashions. Some are diabolical. Some ladies wear beads for protection against men with uncanny spirit. Some wear not to get unwanted pregnancy. A girl once told me, she has never used pill upon years of unprotected sex with her boyfriend. The boyfriend confirmed this and like this status a lot. Why? she said her grandma did some voodoo stuff (not to harm anyone) to protect her against unwanted pregnancy and harmful spirits from men. She can only get pregnant if she has sex without the beads.

I never believed in voodoo stuffs, but I believed this girl. The boyfriend is very comfortable.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by overlord77: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2016
sinaj:
nah, m allergic to dat.

But I knw fellaz dat do

Likeness for you would have gone up a notch.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Koolking(m): 11:49am On Feb 25, 2016
saintfizzo:
Bros please link me with that babe, I'm tired of buying postinor 2, u'll make my day if I can gget access to that jazz..... I'm not a believer of voodoo tho, wld be fun to prove voodoo wrong grin

Personally, am in need of a girl like that.

Most of them won't tell the truth why the wear it. Who cares!
All the same, we should not be ignorant of African cultures and voodooism.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by fortunechy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
any gal dt wears it irritate me so mucch.......goshhh!!!feel like throwing up already.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Penco2020(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's just the best feelings you can get when they on that thing. Always look at it from the back side. Mennnnnn
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
mine Na 8 days for an offence as soft as derailing. Why not just delete the posts?

But God pass them sha
lols....thats why i tell you say them don get you for mind before....God really pass em mods
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by femi4: 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
You just miss sha. SMA. Beads are beautiful niggaa. It makes sex hot, very hot! Ladies use it for beauty/ fashion. I personally luv it and have it on
Thunderbolt knocking
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Meeky(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
danxzy:
some wear it because of they tradition while some was charm[juju] anybody that wear it abeg no go for sex she will kill u ooo, because nomatter how u give to them its not satisfy they must demand it contineously
mehn i need dos kind of girls
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Richnero(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Meeky:
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Richnero(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Meeky:
bad guy grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by bello2527: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
This is PASTOR RICHNERO immediately after the lady left her house...

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by modskiller(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Walexsammy:
sure, buh then, if she really loves u, no need cheating on her. Am working on how to stop it thou tongue

You're working on how to stop?
How holy art thou? You be bad guy

Lol
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Cesclxg(m): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
So I was in a cab the other day. There was this babe in the front seat. So she had to shift a lil to accommodate another passenger. And then something happened. Her top was raised a lil and I realized she was wearing beads on her waist. It looked so good on her. I must confess I was so turned on right there in the cab. It was a pity I had to alight before she did. Bottomline is, beads are a huge turn on.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Taku555:
let me see if it's true
undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
papauju:
I will like to see the one you have on, your mum must be hard working
undecided
Mum is working hard

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.