Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? (74920 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
princeBlack77:
that's a new trending position called "jagaban pose " popularized by Olamide
embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
eminent007:

make I come check coz I no trust you o.
undecided
Coman see nah undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Getikebusy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
sinaj:
Wear it to keep in shape!

It tightens when one is adding weight!

Some people also use it for diabolical issues, u gat to be careful tho!
Cool... though a lot of girls have protruding belly even before child birth!
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
unilagfreshest:

How com I haven't noticed . Anyway hv missed you.
Where have u been nigga undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
kalus:

can we see it? grin
yes
Here it is undecided
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
brownlolly:

Lemme see
coman see nah tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
YGF07:

So is yours a waist trainer abi Na him the action de??
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Donexy16:

Picture of it or adonbilivit
dis is it angry
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akell:

You just directed traffic to his page....if he were to receive money per click, he'd be been rolling in Naira...and you'd be like "I made him who he is" grin
lol. U be blogger ni
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
sweetgala:

Picshure or you know what they say
Adonblivit wink
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by JUNIT1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by brownlolly(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
coman see nah tongue

Ooosheyyyy. Oya na
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by sinaj(f): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Getikebusy:

Cool... though a lot of girls have protruding belly even before child birth!
true

It's natural for som girls
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by zakson4real(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oma307:
Well i have been to patigi in kwara state perhap i have alot of friends from here
And that give you the reason to said that about Tapa. They use it for fashion not for other way round as you claim
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.
So i really wanna know the reasons for those beads. Is it really neccessary?
have no idea. But brother, the end of the world is near. We all need Jesus, He'll save us from the Wrath and the coming Doom which shall befall all humanity. He pleads with us to repent and deny the world and its lust. Hear the message and harden not your heart. God loves you brother.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by misspicy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Leave them bro.. Let them start living their lives based on the lustful desires of nairaland guys cool
bro?

**wears him his glasses**
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by tosyne2much(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

bro?

**wears him his glasses**
I already quoted you before getting to know that it was Misspicy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by misspicy(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I already quoted you before getting to know that it was Misspicy cheesy
grin guess the comment sounded masculine tongue
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
awwwwww yur sweet embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks bab.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Heartmender101(m): 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
femmysin:

Hmmm no worry bro very soon dem go soon charm u. I hate it except I bought it for her.
Even if u buy them for her if it is diabolical she can stil. Use it against u and u won't knw
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks bab.
smiley kiss
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Akell(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
lol. U be blogger ni
You don't know ni
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by charlsoo1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wearing Beads with G-STRING is like bread and butter grin
The beads add more to the flavour.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by walyx(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Why didnt u asked her? you allowed her to leave and u came here asking us.

Anyways, for me i loved it on ladies. It makes them look sexier and also turns me on.

I can even kill for a lady on waist bead. to me, its erected dick non-stop whenever i'm with a lady on waist bead.
guy,mehn! u talk am finish. na so d tin dey do me 2 oo
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by KINGinVAHALA: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
walyx:
guy,mehn! u talk am finish. na so d tin dey do me 2 oo
Hehehehe.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akell:

You don't know ni
I'm just knowing ni embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by bewla(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
amtaken:
You are.
are u one
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue
gretblue:

Virgin kwaa. I suspect a lie.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Akell(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
I'm just knowing ni embarassed
Now that you know, let's get a'blogging together.
I can turn the hatred in U to love in the microsecond. kiss
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by Harmony92(f): 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Richnero:
So i invited one of my girlfriends over to my house to keep me company. She came, we ate, chatted, watched movies, then one thing led to the other, we started kissing and smooching each other till it got to the point of taking off clothes.
But i noticed she was wearing beads (not even one) round her waist. I felt totally dissapointed cus i don't know if it was charms or for protection of some sort.
Anyways, had to force myself from going further with her(wasn't easy though) and lied to her i had no condoms.
So i really wanna know the reasons for those beads. Is it really neccessary?
idemili season 7 gbam
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by eminent007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
HateU2:
undecided
Coman see nah undecided

Sure.
On my way.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads Round Their Waist? by dperon(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.