Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] (54824 Views)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement / Itel Mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
Midastorch:

hello my brother, i said more power to your elbow for this wonderful thread.....i have a presidency who said i should get the parastatals recruiting and the name of the person in charge.....kindly assist me with the name of parastatal, name of the dg and if possible phone number ...i will really appreciate this bro.....my mail is femiayegbayo@gmail.com and my mobile is 08025264500...will look for your mail and send you a mail though
hello bro, someone who works at the presidency knows how to get the names and numbers of all DGs in Nigeria if he/she really wants to. However, thats no issue, but let us begin with what course you studied first.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Anextin(f): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
@rumplestilskin, thanks for this thread, I have been following from page 1, pls I have been going to fcsc since 2011 and recently to FCC, these commissioners doesn't want to help at all. Initially the allot nos to people to keep then waiting after making sure u have ur original and all. These days they don't bother with the forms much. I really need a chat with u
Pls who can I meet in FCC, I feel that way is stronger. I pmed u but no response yet. Here is my mail akujobiebere@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by silverluci(f): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Just curious... How come you know so much about almost every ministry? Do you work for one?

Oluwa oo, connect us to our helpers this year in Jesus name, Amen.

Abeg don't forget this mail too: gurumi.silver@gmail.com.

Also please don't forget about the salary structure you promised.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
hello bro, someone who works at the presidency knows how to get the names and numbers of all DGs in Nigeria if he/she really wants to. However, thats no issue, but let us begin with what course you studied first.

i did food science and nutrition at futminna....the link is younger sister to the vp so she might not know all parastatal heads...thanks for your swift reply.also the mobile number i saw on federal character commission website has been sent to her
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
comffy:
@ Rumpelstiltskin. Kudos for d job weldone so far. I av been following ur thread since u created it. Pls any info on Center for Disease control under FMoH? I read Environmental Health Technology. Pls help a Sis. Thanks very much. Email: comfortireti4u@yahoo.com
CDC is currently recruiting and they are specifically requesting for Environmental Health graduates.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by joshuajunior(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
kindly help me bro. I studied Political Science from Bayero University, Kano. what agencies can i fit into that are currently recruiting. This is my email joshuaudo26@gmail.com Please help if you can.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
pappy4real:
@Rumpelstiltskin...honestly ure doing a good job. I sent u a pm, I hope u reply. Pls can u update me on what my chances are as an OND elect/elect holder and where I can fit in. I'll appreciate ur response.
All MDAs accept ND holders......as for your course, you can fit into a range of parastatals or Ministries under Power, Works, Petroleum Resources, Science & Tech, Communications, Information etc. Too numerous mention here

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Trone: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good job brother. Any news on Nigeria Airforce DSS?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
ofeshe:

It will be my utmost joy to see virtually everyone following this thread to be employed in any of the MDAs because they are all matured minds. How do one get employed into the national parks and game reserves scattered all over the country meanwhile here is my mail lets talk more jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
Recruitment is done through the National Parks HQ.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by daykemi: 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
This thread is created and dedicated to those searching specifically for FG jobs.

Let's share RELIABLE, CONFIRMED and HONEST information on FG MDAs currently recruiting/replacing OPENLY or DISCREETLY.

Edited: Kindly note that derailing, adverts, insults, fake information and unnecessary quoting/questions will not be tolerated on this thread. Thanks!

Op,

Thanks for this great info. I have been looking for this kinda thread for months.
I have been trying to get into AMCON and FIRS for a while now, please, what help can you render.... I studied accounting, please.
Hope to get your reply soon.
Thank you.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by zeongeon: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
please how much does the Nscdc, immigration and ministry of foreign affairs pay as salary.

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
chadbaby:

@Mr Rumpelstiltskin, I heard NIS, is about to start recruitment, pls help me confirm
I pmed u already
NIS has been carrying out replacement since last year. They will also conduct a general recruitment soon.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by justin4real: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
CDC is currently recruiting and they are specifically requesting for Environmental Health graduates.
I did interview with FMOH last year may but have not heard 4rm dem since, do u have any info about dem? Dis email nnabuife.emeka@yahoo.com. Pls I need ur help wit DPR or PENCOM tanx man God bless u 4 d good work ur doing
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NIS has been carrying out replacement since last year. They will also conduct a general recruitment soon.

bros you never reply me ooooo.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
All MDAs accept ND holders......as for your course, you can fit into a range of parastatals or Ministries under Power, Works, Petroleum Resources, Science & Tech, Communications, Information etc. Too numerous mention here

please you can still help me with barr.judes mobile number or the mobile number to pencom DGs personal assistant
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anextin:
@rumplestilskin, thanks for this thread, I have been following from page 1, pls I have been going to fcsc since 2011 and recently to FCC, these commissioners doesn't want to help at all. Initially the allot nos to people to keep then waiting after making sure u have ur original and all. These days they don't bother with the forms much. I really need a chat with u
Pls who can I meet in FCC, I feel that way is stronger. I pmed u but no response yet. Here is my mail akujobiebere@gmail.com
This is happening because your state commissioner is not under any pressure to assist you and you are not close enough to him. Get some1 you know can prevail on your State Commissioner. When next you go to FCC, ask of Barr. Jude
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Keziehenry(m): 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
pls i wil glad if u can be of help to me in getting a place in any fed establishment. Am not humanly connected but i believe i can be divinely connected. I studied accounting. My email is Keziehenryedeh@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by zeongeon: 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin please answer my question on the salary scale of nscdc, immigration and ministry of foreign affairs.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by bobbinwaly: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Good Afternoon! I really need your help... I am not even specific about a job, just assist me to secure any job. I believe God will use u for me. Thanks.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by success10(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
This is happening because your state commissioner is not under any pressure to assist you and you are not close enough to him. Get some1 you know can prevail on your State Commissioner. When next you go to FCC, ask of Barr. Jude
is it any state FCC Office Barrister Jude is present?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by abeyluve: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
This thread is created and dedicated to those searching specifically for FG jobs.

Let's share RELIABLE, CONFIRMED and HONEST information on FG MDAs currently recruiting/replacing OPENLY or DISCREETLY.

Edited: Kindly note that derailing, adverts, insults, fake information and unnecessary quoting/questions will not be tolerated on this thread. Thanks!
Bros please reach me with PENCOM DG number, i have one House of Rep members i can give it to for assistance. Mail: t.celebrities@yahoo.com. Thank
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
As at 23rd February 2016, the following MDAs are recruiting/replacing discreetly or openly.

1. Fed. Min. of Education (Teachers GL08 step 2)

2. CBN

3. NSCDC

4. PENCOM

5. NSIA

6. DSS

7. National Parks Service
Bro please what agency will likely employ me as an International relations graduate?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
joshuajunior:

kindly help me bro. I studied Political Science from Bayero University, Kano. what agencies can i fit into that are currently recruiting. This is my email joshuaudo26@gmail.com Please help if you can.
All MDAs.......Political Science graduates usually fit into admin departments which all MDAs have
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by bolinchin: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Rumplestiskin,NABDA take home salary for CONRAISS 7 step 2 is about 86k .The 103k u stated is without tax,pension,NHIS and house mortgage deduction.I must commend your effort,you are doing a great work.

2 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by fergie001: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nice and Incisive thread.....FCC,FCSC,dem don use our head tire,an Engrg grad,pls assist,I pm-ed U@rumplestiltskin
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chemistry101: 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Big thanks to OP...

Frm the above agencies recruiting, where does Bsc chemistry Fit into
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by mrnuur(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NSITF was recruiting massively from between September last year till January this year. NSITF is also a revenue generating agency on a special salary structure, so they recruit at will. However, upon the exit of Mr Munir, the former MD, I cannot say if recruitment is still ongoing. I have Mr Munir's number though but as an ex MD, I doubt if he can still influence anything. PM if u need his number grin

Afternoon bro, pls still awaiting your response elnuur111@gmail.com
Godbless for the good job you doing
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by carsprayer: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Don't be discouraged. Of course, having come this far, you have a great chance. I hope you gave them a reasonable explanation as to why you attended three different secondary schools? If you did, then you should have no problem. Politicians did not hijack the recruitment, it is DSS that offered them slots and even the presidency got slots. The Chairman, House Committee on National Security got about 60+ slots and the Senate Chairman got 100.
Help a brother. This is my mail.bodeplots47@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by comffy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:

Wow! Thanks. But I don't kno how to go about it. Can u help me pls?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ruqoyah26(f): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thanks for response so far. Am a graduate of food engineering, I need information about NAFDAC, SON, FIIRO, NSRI, NIOMAR, NSPRI, RMRDC... PLEASE i need a connection

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ****** / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.