Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] (54637 Views)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement / Itel Mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by sutst: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
pls who knw DSS or SSS salary structure for cadet thanks
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
MDA not MDG. MDA means Ministries, Departments & Agencies. The agencies under Ministry of Communications are

1. Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) - Operates their own budget and do not depend on the national treasury. Their pay is very attractive and comes with an annual upfront running into millions. NCC's salary is crazy!

2. Nigeria Communications Satellite (NIGCOMSAT) - Operates special salary structure with starting salary around N135,000.

3. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). I heard speculations they start above N200,000, haven't really confirmed this.

4. Galaxy Backbone [no idea of salary but I heard it is also attractive]

Generally, all ICT parastatals have a good salary structure.

Op is a blessing to this forum.... Knowledge they say is power. Nothing else could be better than this piece of info. This is the thread of the year and I challenge any other to beat it.
Before i forget the koko... Op pls pls and pls just make my month by listing all of the recruiting MDA's cos tomorrow morning am off to Oga... cos Oga is so so so connected. thanks sir. i doff my hat.

My mail: greattymz_love@yahoo.com

My Qualification:
BSc. Microbiology
HSE 1,2&3

2 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by mattyboy007(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'll have to find out about NIMET. I am only aware of NAMA which recruited last year.

will b really greatful if u can get me d info n a contact dere..
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by zeongeon: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NSCDC and NIS use Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS). Level 08 step 2 (ASC for NSCDC or ASI for NIS) earns above N120,000 monthly. Ministry of Foreign Affairs use Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure which is the poorest of all salary structures presently. Monthly take home shiuld be roughly N50,000+ after all deductions. However, there are a lot of incentives in Foreign Affairs especially for senior officers starting from Level 08.
Thank you for the information.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by bolinchin: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Rumpelstiltskin post=43251209] Thanks for the info and contribution. Actually, I am aware take home is N86k until a friend received N103k in December, the same person received lesser in January. NABDA has issues bro. As at last two weeks, staff of NABDA using Fidelity bank did not receive January salary, true or false?
I understand what you are saying,last December a certain percentage was added to the salary and tagged 13th month salary,hence the 103k your friend received.Some even received 100% of their salaries as 13th month. Actually,there are disparities in payment in NABDA depending on whether the staff is on IPPIS,or a staff in the Biodec centres e.t.c. For instance, Salaries last January in BIODEC centres were based on the financial capabilities of the centres since budget is yet to be approved. My friend uses fidelity bank got her salary 5th of february.But you are very on point to say NABDA has issues with salaries and this is likely to continue untill budget is approved, HOWEVER CONRAISS salary scale is the same eveywhere disparities only occur in terms of allowances.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by zeongeon: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin please what ministry can one with certificates in occupational health, safety and environment fit in (HSE). Thanks.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Amazingg: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
eagleccentric:
I love dis and i thank the kind hearted op for this post.

To add my own contribution, Nigeria Customs Service replacement is on. At least i filled someone's guarantor form for him.

Am interested in PENCOM sha. Help a bro OP with the DG PA's no. Send to sigicon@yahoo.com. Thanks
Please I sent you a mail
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Dexema(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Oh bro, you still remember? You are welcome. How have you been?

I'll have to find out about NIMET. I am only aware of NAMA which recruited last year.

An MSc in Infotech will earn you a place in any of the ICT parastatals which pays far much better than Min of Education. Be patient, NCC will soon get the green light.

brb pls

Honestly, nothing on Finance. I'll call a Director tomorrow morning to ask though.

DPR operates a special salary structure though they pay from the National Treasury. The last figures I had is about 3 years ago......cant tell their current but I can tell you that is very very attractive and they also pay annual upfront like every other revenue generating agency. The only link I have is the overall Director's number and honestly, I cannot give it out. The Director is quite new and was only recently appointed by Buhari. Not just anybody can call the DPR Director.

brb pls
I'm doing fine, I hope the fall of the naira hasnt affected your gold stringing business. on a more serious note I would like to work with you instead...what do you think? PA? assistant on any other stuff? I won't mind being your sidekick.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Keziehenry(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Rumpelstiltskin post=43250184]
pls where can someone that studied accounting fit in and i wil be glad if u can be of help to me keziehenryedeh@gmail.com is my email. Thanks.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by knarphie1(f): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Zoology can get you a place either in NOSDRA, NESREA, or the newly established NBMA and NAGGW all under Environment. You can also fit in perfectly into NABDA under Science & Technology or NPHCDA under Health. Infact, you can fit in as an environment officer in DPR under Petroleum Resources.
However, environment is a good choice. The current DG of NOSDRA is a zoologist and the current DG of NBMA is an Agriculturist with an MSc in Environmental Biology. Please be patient, NOSDRA will recruit in a couple of weeks away. NBMA and NAGGW are new agencies without an independent budget, their staff are even drawn from the main ministry of environment.
Thank you so much for ur detailed response. GOD bless you. Pls keep us posted as regards recruitment in any of d MDA's listed above. I would also appreciate if you can help me cos I dnt know anybody in FCC. I am hoping tu hear from you soon. Thanks and God bless u.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Barr. Jude Rex-Ogbuku is the secretary to the Commission. Very influential......

Bros hfar? Today don nearly finish, I still never hear anything!
U wan make person mud o smiley
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by oluwakoredesof: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good day op, please i'l like to intern in Dpr, PPPRA , NERC or ECN..please if you have any information or link as to how i could go about it, please email me at koredesofowora@gmail.com. will be looking forward to your reply..thank you
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ify2016: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
God bless the OP
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by adeyinka09: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NSCDC and NIS use Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS). Level 08 step 2 (ASC for NSCDC or ASI for NIS) earns above N120,000 monthly. Ministry of Foreign Affairs use Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure which is the poorest of all salary structures presently. Monthly take home shiuld be roughly N50,000+ after all deductions. However, there are a lot of incentives in Foreign Affairs especially for senior officers starting from Level 08.
Rumpelstiltskin:
you still dont get my point but there is no need to dwell on that. I'll send you an email.
Great job Op. please help a brother. Bsc Food science nd technology (1st Class). adeyinka1919@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by kart042000(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
MDA not MDG. MDA means Ministries, Departments & Agencies. The agencies under Ministry of Communications are

1. Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) - Operates their own budget and do not depend on the national treasury. Their pay is very attractive and comes with an annual upfront running into millions. NCC's salary is crazy!

2. Nigeria Communications Satellite (NIGCOMSAT) - Operates special salary structure with starting salary around N135,000.

3. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA). I heard speculations they start above N200,000, haven't really confirmed this.

4. Galaxy Backbone [no idea of salary but I heard it is also attractive]

Generally, all ICT parastatals have a good salary structure.

Bro I am in the ICT career line and I once tried NASRDA but was told I needed a top ranking person. Please any assistance you can render in any of this ICT's , I will really appreciate it.I have a masters in mobile and satellite communication with cisco certifications. Thanks in advance.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Ben6ene: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
please help a brother, I am a B.Sc holder in Biochemistry, help me with the necessary info please
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Ben6ene: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
please help a brother, I am a B.Sc holder in Biochemistry, help me with the necessary info please.
God bless you!!!!
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
Scammers will have a field day on this thread, Chai. grin

All these olodos dropping their email addy and asking Op to connect them to federal govt Job, shey Op resemble Buhari or Tinubu wey go dash all of una jobs? Over 500 nairalanders asking just one person for job connection. Una all wan kill the guy ni? grin

"I studied Fishery Mathematics , please where can I fit in? I need a federal govt job, Rumpelstiltski please connect me to your contact, can I have his number?

My email is Lastmumu@yahoo.com

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by fashoo2010(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
As for Nigerian Institute For Trypanosomiasis and Onchocerciasis (NITR), I cant say for now but as for NABDA, it has been going on for a while and yes it is still ongoing.
bro, please which help can u render for me for NABDA, Centre for disease control or any other Agency dat is currently recruiting that I can fit in. I studied Microbiology . Pls any help on how to enter will be appreciated. I've been expecting ur mail for ur contact since yesterday but no response yet. Pls help me out... This is my mail, fashoo2010@yahoo.com . Pls help me. God will continue to reward u. I know u can do something.. Fashoo2010@yahoo.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by falansa: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Bro I think I need to ask too... I studied Urban and regional planning, where do I fit please? at least that will help one know where to look.
but I guess national park must be there?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by duduade: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
Following silently...
A zoology major
Msc. holder
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by dozzynet(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ndawe:
Lol. Dozzynet you're welcome. Happy new year
Same to you my runaway friend. Where have you been?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
jayhumble:

Actually it's useless cuz I don't know anyone. I hustled up my way to d average #OkBye

pally, i disagree with you that you don't know anyone...haba!!! You know God and when you do know him, he will know you also. I got a FG job through a Kogi lady who spoke with a friend from the East whereas am from the south-south. Dear, you helper is all you need to meet...

5 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2016
Kudos to you bro, kindly enlighten me on where a Physics grad best suit. Olatunjiomotayoh@yahoo.com. thanks
Rumpelstiltskin:
I will have to confirm about NASRDA. I am only aware of NIGCOMSAT (although there is an embargo on employment in this agency), few people were offered temporary appointment (subject to review after the embargo is lifted) last month.
I don't understand the second agency you typed. Do you mean National Information Technology Development Agency or National Orientation Agency (NOA)?

As for the microbiologist, FMC Keffi and NOSDRA will recruit soon. NAFDAC DG was just sacked, there is nothing at NAFDAC currently.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
you still dont get my point but there is no need to dwell on that. I'll send you an email.
Bro.. if u ve any contact on NAMA, I will b very happy.. tnxxx..
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by yusufadebayo02(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2016
@op. HND in Bus Admin, which ministry department and agency can i apply to? Dg's numbers are needed sir.
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS: yusufadebayo83@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2016
bolinchin:
I understand what you are saying,last December a certain percentage was added to the salary and tagged 13th month salary,hence the 103k your friend received.Some even received 100% of their salaries as 13th month. Actually,there are disparities in payment in NABDA depending on whether the staff is on IPPIS,or a staff in the Biodec centres e.t.c. For instance, Salaries last January in BIODEC centres were based on the financial capabilities of the centres since budget is yet to be approved. My friend uses fidelity bank got her salary 5th of february.But you are very on point to say NABDA has issues with salaries and this is likely to continue untill budget is approved, HOWEVER CONRAISS salary scale is the same eveywhere disparities only occur in terms of allowances.
Thanks for taking your time to explain this issue. I understand better now. But I know two people at NABDA HQ who hadnt received their January Salary with Fidelity as at last 2 weeks ago. It is rather surprising that some others got theirs. (Part of the discrepancies I am talking about). But I understand your point better now. You were very apt and precise. Thanks

The bolded is very true. NACA also use CONRAISS.....take home is 108+, NASENI uses CONRAISS and take home is above N90k (if I am not mistaken).
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:44am On Feb 26, 2016
ejibaba:

pally, i disagree with you that you don't know anyone...haba!!! You know God and when you do know him, he will know you also. I got a FG job through a Kogi lady who spoke with a friend from the East whereas am from the south-south. Dear, you helper is all you need to meet...
I just love this!

2 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Abraham2013(m): 12:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
You are right! Civil service is for a select few. No information on NIMASA for now, I'll try to make enquiries for you on that.
I would also like to get any vital info about NIMASA, NOSRA or NCDMB.
My e-mail is; abrahamifeanyi2010@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Abraham2013(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Plz am interested in ministry of sports and health. Am a physiotherapist so unwound love any info in national sports commission Or NFF
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:36am On Feb 26, 2016
[b]There is a new but very sad development.....I have decided to discontinue this thread. Some of my reasons are:

1. The thread is becoming bigger than I can manage. It is getting really difficult to reply comments.

2. Although a few good people have also contributed and provided information about current recruitments/replacements, everyone is on my neck for ALL the information.

3. Somehow, I feel terrible that every1 is looking up to me for help yet I can only assist very little. cry

4. Somehow my identity got blown and I received a mail from a NLer (well known) advising me to quit the thread because not everyone will use the information I am providing for honest purposes. Some1 reported the thread yesterday and it was pulled down, it took the help of the MODs to restore the thread after I called their attention to it (the MODs can testify to this). Why did the person pull down the thread? He was angry cos I didnt state how to get the connections for the jobs and he felt since he doesnt have the connection, the thread was worthless. He called me names and when I reported his post, he pulled down the entire thread. Maybe some of you following this thread noticed this. Another person has sent a mail threatening to publish this thread on a blog in order to address the issue of "illegal/silent recruitments". For these reasons and more, I want to stick to the advise I received and draw the curtains here. I gave little info, they dey threaten me, if I come talk the one wey I see today, I go enter jail be that ooo grin

5. Just like LastMumu rightly stated, scammers will begin to take advantage of the vulnerable ones on this thread. I won't forgive myself if any1 of you fall a victim to scammers because of this thread. Therefore I beg you guys, any1 that calls or mail you to send money for a job slot is a CRIMINAL & FRAUDSTER. Ask them how they got your number and be very wise at all times. Any1 who really wants to help you will never ask for money or sex before giving you your appointment letter. Please be wise and do not be DESPERATE.

6. My greatest joy however is that I have been able to send a signal to those who care that they can get a FG job even this month if they put in a little more effort. It is very possible! FG jobs are gotten weekly in this country.

7. All those I have promised to send those numbers, I will fulfill that promise rightaway.

8. The next and last thread I will open as regards to FG jobs is the various salary structures thread I promised. I will neither answer questions nor comment on issues not related strictly to salaries alone.

9. An advise to all those whose connections are from Senators/HoR members, hold them really tight this period of budget defence, jobs dey comot well well. I know what I'm saying. Everyone wants their budget to be approved without hassle, so they'll honour just any request wink
Also sometimes, whether or not an agency is recruiting, e get d kind people wey go send your name wey the DG no go fit reject, they go create position, space and office for you by force. grin GOD's connection is the greatest sha oooo cool

10. As long as you are a graduate, you can work in any FG MDA, although being in an agency where your discipline is most relevant guarantees a faster career growth and even enhances your chance of getting to the top most position of that agency.

11. If you have been relying on a particular person/connection/strategy without any fruitful result, please change your approach/strategy.

12. I really wish I could help every1 but I have my limits too........maybe when I become a Senator, I'll do more cool

13. I sincerely apologize for having to discontinue my comments on this thread. I wish you all truly understand my stance. It is becoming increasingly difficult to share certain info on social media because of bad belle people. I mean well though but some people won't just understand. angry cry I know so many people will be disappointed with my action, I beg make una no vex sad

14. I wish you all the best continued success in this year 2016 and beyond. GOD bless you all kiss

Warmest Regards
Rumpelstiltskin [/b]

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ricacosta: 2:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Thank you @rumpelstiltskin, you have been of great help to many sensible people. i totally understand your predicament and support your decision. Well done bro. May God keep blessing you as you have helped others.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Invitation For Computer-based Test At MTN Maritime House / Vacancies: FG Announces Job Recruitment Into Ministries / 26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.