Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] (54821 Views)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement / Itel Mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Sidney1990: 1:57am On Feb 25, 2016
Nice job, this is very interesting keep it up. God will Bless me with a good FG job this year in jesus name.

Rumpelstiltskin:
This thread is created and dedicated to those searching specifically for FG jobs.

Let's share RELIABLE, CONFIRMED and HONEST information on FG MDAs currently recruiting/replacing OPENLY or DISCREETLY.

Edited: Kindly note that derailing, adverts, insults, fake information and unnecessary quoting/questions will not be tolerated on this thread. Thanks!
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by klevotino: 2:14am On Feb 25, 2016
This is a good tread and u all are doing a great job we will all get to our destinition.in jesus name
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Keziehenry(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2016
I love this thread, i will be glad if you can help me too. I studied accounting.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by unlawfulact: 5:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Concerning ministry of education teaching job. Hw do i go about it.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Slimfeez(m): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Great thread so far since ℓ̊ have been navigating through a nairaland job/vacancies section. I was totally depressed this days whenever i read some workershave been laid off, economy down turn which is really affecting us as a whole in this nation, the price of a commodity is going up as a results of increase of the foreign exchange rate & all that. But when i came through this thread, it makes me to forget my worries & boost my audacity. Am a fresh graduate of Accounting with experience in the call centre agent arena. I will be delighted if you can state any federal parastatals that i'm fit in, kindly be of help †✆ me as am waiting †✆ hear from γφυ in a jiffy. Thanks, kindly get back to me via ma mail..... yusuff.afis@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Ultimus: 5:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin, thank you for opening this thread. I started following when it had just 5 comments. So far, I have been informed a lot and I must commend you sir.

I studied plant science and I'm looking to join an MDA where I can apply myself. I already see some useful mentions like the ones you did for the microbiologist. I will be keeping tabs. Just don't stop what you are doing. Some people's breakthrough is mostly tied to this thread. Thank you.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Coldfaya(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF). Can anyone confirm if this agency is recruiting discreetly? Heard an unconfirmed report.

yes yes....... know of a colleague who got it in
January

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by dozzynet(m): 6:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Following. All thanks to Ndawe.

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Heineken(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2016
It's not funny... Anybody that can help. I read mass communication. Anything at all..... Ashiruyemi@yahoo.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by dozzynet(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
@Habeebpain, NIPOST is about to get the status of a revenue generating agency and her salary structure will be upgraded too. NIPOST will begin to offer internet and even financial services. Recruitment should commence around May/June this year.

Please send your CV to my email. I love the passion you have for that agency. Cheers!
Greetings to you. I must say that you are doing a wonderful job here. I am a graduate of Geography and environmental management. Which agency or parastatal do you think I can fit in. Please help fix a brother up in any MDA you think that is best suited for/to me. More grace to you bro.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Mopolchi: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin help me oo
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by usfreshen: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2016
I have been following the trend since Rumpelstiltskin started it and am not surprise at the alarming amount of followers it has given birth too and I won't be surprise either if this trend break a record of 100 page withing the next weeks. The point am trying to make is that we are in need of job. Nigeria of today is a joke. You need to no someone who no another person and the person too will no someone at the top. I ask my self why all this ? 4 years now since graduation no work, many of us even more than 4 years still no job and all they want us to do is to no someone who has connection rather than provide the job for us. I pray to Almighty ALLAH to help every one of us here so that our status will change in due time. I must commend Rumpelstiltskin for bringing out this topic. Please here is my email usfreshen@gmail.com. I shall be glad to get a PM from you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rexology: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Ahmed0336:
OP you are on point, thanks for the information. Concerning National Gallery of Art the stopped the employment process it was an order from above ll let you know should anything come up.
Please I would want to have a chat with you.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ogunnaike2009: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
@Habeebpain, NIPOST is about to get the status of a revenue generating agency and her salary structure will be upgraded too. NIPOST will begin to offer internet and even financial services. Recruitment should commence around May/June this year.

Please send your CV to my email. I love the passion you have for that agency. Cheers!

Please remember me brother Ogunnaike2009@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chemistry101: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2016
What about SON any news OP
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by justin4real: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Pls @ Rumpelstiltskin can u help I have been looking 4 FG since 2011, pls can I have ur number or mail me @ nnaeme18@gmail.com want to talk u tanx
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by africanman85: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
The corruption in FMoD is even worse. Don't lose hope.....God will answer you this year.
Pls brother, I will like to have a personal chat with u. My email is africanman85op@gmail.com number : 08032655418
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
fashoo2010:
thanks for ur reply, I think its NOA. Im still waiting for ur mail. Thanks
NOA is true but those who have recruited so far are even yet to resume.

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NOA is true but those who have recruited so far are even yet to resume.

Bros, na we start this thread with you o! U just bone me! No mails, no replies. E no pure o sad

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Ndawe(f): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol. Dozzynet you're welcome. Happy new year
dozzynet:
Following. All thanks to Ndawe.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by smileeey(f): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NCC is coming up real soon and I mean real soon. But I hope you know that NCC is not in the league of all these other agencies. Your leg must be extra-long. I'll let you know as soon as NCC gives green light. We just heard FIRS have started. As for DPR, I have information I don't want to share now, but be rest assured, DPR will soon commence too especially for ND and HND.
Sir, about the FIRS u stated above which you heard they have started, I called a cousin of mine working with them this morning but told me he hasn't heard of it yet, pls sir I don't know if you can enlighten me more on the vacancies there. Thanks, your quick response will be appreciated sir.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Neroski(f): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
For those that missed it in December 2015/January 2016, these were the following agencies that recruited discreetly.

1. NABDA
2. NSITF
3. NTDC
4. National Gallery of Arts

There are definitely several other agencies that recruited but I did not hear about. People are getting FG jobs everyday.

Meanwhile, information reaching us now indicates that a Federal Government agency saddled with collecting taxes and two other agencies (not NNPC) under the Federal Ministry of Pet. Resources have commenced discreet recruitment. More details shortly.
Na was o.things dey happen sha.when will I get my abuja connection o after all my wakawaka to Federal civil service commission. Government revenue generating parastatals are the sweetest places to work.it is well!
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2016
ochukofortune:
Gud evening sir @ Op. Please which MDG do people with pharmacology or medical science degree with NEbosh certificate fit

Again, it's MDA not MDG......MDG is an acronym for Millenium Development Goals. You can fit in NAFDAC, NABDA, any of the Federal Medical Centers, Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NPHCDA and a couple of other parastatals under Health or Science and Tech.

Oluwadare:
Please sir @ op is there somewhere for someone who read Marketing to work in all these agencies? Thank you. Still await your reply sir.
I'm not sure about this......but your discipline is not an hinderance. I have seen a graphic designer work in a parastatal under health and a geographer work in a parastatal under petroleum resourves and infact an education graduate work at NIGCOMSAT.

chmeze:
@op, please sir, which MDAs can someone with a B.sc degree in management fit in?,,...please somebody that knows someone should please help out a brother, cos i need a job..am begging o!!!
You can fit into most MDAs sir.

success10:
NICE WORK IN HERE @ Rumpelstiltskin
EVEN I HAD NO CONNECTION EXCEPT JESUS..
BUH AS I AM GOING TRU THE THREAD...
I WAS FILLED WITH JOY READING YOUR PRICELESS INTEL INFO ON M. D. A.....
NEVERTHELESS..
WHAT IS D FATE OF THOSE WITHOUT CONNECTIONS?...
CAN U BE OF HELP TO US?...
I MAJORED IN DATA COMPUTATION AND PROCESSING WITH ACCURACY AND VAST EXPERIENCE IN WORKING ON EXCEL....
MY FIELD OF PROFESSION IS "BUSINESS ADMIN AND MANAGEMENT"...
WHERE CAN U FIT ME IN?
I WILL BE GRATEFUL...
THANKS..
You fit into a range of parastatals under Finance or Trade and Investment including CBN, NDIC, SEC, NEXIM, BOI, NSITF etc but honestly I cannot fix you.

karkinase:
Plz Rumpelstiltskin, which of the MDA's is best fit for an Engineering graduate (Chemical).
You na Chairman na.....Any of the parastatals under Petroleum Resources, or NEITI (directly under the Presidency). You can also fit into the industrial biotechnology department of NABDA or NASENI under Science and Tech.

Sidney1990:
In my opinion, this is the best thread so far on nairaland. Great work bro.
I have been going to FCC for more than 6months and the secretary to the commissioner of my state keep telling me to wait till when they is general recruitment that as for now they can not help without the MDAs declaring vaccines. But what I am seeing here is different, is it that she don't want to help me? Or why did she told me nothing is happening while alots has happened in the last six months. I will visit her again tomorrow. Meanwhile, thanks for this great thread, more grace bro
My brother, six months is a long wait. That woman cannot or doesnt want to help you. The next time you go to FCC, Ask of Barrister Jude, He is the Secretary of the Commission. Jobs wey FCC dey share like water on weekly basis, na im you wait for 6 months? Even the Chairman, House Cmtee on Federal Character shares slots anyhow to other honorable members.

unlawfulact:
Concerning ministry of education teaching job. Hw do i go about it.
Approach your state commissioner at FCSC or any director you can at the FMoE Headquarters

Slimfeez:
Great thread so far since ℓ̊ have been navigating through a nairaland job/vacancies section. I was totally depressed this days whenever i read some workershave been laid off, economy down turn which is really affecting us as a whole in this nation, the price of a commodity is going up as a results of increase of the foreign exchange rate & all that. But when i came through this thread, it makes me to forget my worries & boost my audacity. Am a fresh graduate of Accounting with experience in the call centre agent arena. I will be delighted if you can state any federal parastatals that i'm fit in, kindly be of help †✆ me as am waiting †✆ hear from γφυ in a jiffy. Thanks, kindly get back to me via ma mail..... yusuff.afis@gmail.com
There is no MDA in Nigeria that doesn't have an accounts/audit department. You can fit in anywhere.

Ultimus:
Rumpelstiltskin, thank you for opening this thread. I started following when it had just 5 comments. So far, I have been informed a lot and I must commend you sir.
I studied plant science and I'm looking to join an MDA where I can apply myself. I already see some useful mentions like the ones you did for the microbiologist. I will be keeping tabs. Just don't stop what you are doing. Some people's breakthrough is mostly tied to this thread. Thank you.
NABDA, NAIC, FRIN, ARCN, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment, NOSDRA, Natl Parks, NESREA, NBMA, NAGGW etc

Coldfaya:

yes yes....... know of a colleague who got it in
January
grin Thanks for confirming the Petroleum Equalisation Fund recruitment. grin I actually know two people who got an appointment. They have completed their inductionwink

dozzynet:

Greetings to you. I must say that you are doing a wonderful job here. I am a graduate of Geography and environmental management. Which agency or parastatal do you think I can fit in. Please help fix a brother up in any MDA you think that is best suited for/to me. More grace to you bro.
NOSDRA, NESREA, NIMET, NIMASA, NABDA (Dept of Env. Biotechnology), NBMA, NAGGW etc

chemistry101:
What about SON any news OP
I havent heard anything on SON. I'll add it to the list of agencies I will source info about. But with the recent sack of the DG, I doubt anything much will be going on there.

1 Like

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
austinosita:

Bros, na we start this thread with you o! U just bone me! No mails, no replies. E no pure o sad

I sincerely apologize......I havent replied any mail since yesterday but I will. Even all those I promised to send some numbers, I havent done that. I need to sort out the emails one after d other. I also have my own things to do. Please bear with me. You will get a response today.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:

Jobs wey FCC dey share like water on weekly basis.

Oga boss, Abeg kindly mail me on mondepikin@gmail.com... I believe in u, and am sure God wants to use u to pick so many person's call dis yr... Please any slot for computer science graduate.... don't pass me by.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by omartins(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks for this post because most of them recruit secretly. Though CBN I partook is made public at the late hour.
I wrote and passed CBN test, did their interview but didn't heard anything since Dec. 10. How long did it always take before call-up?
Please, any vacancy for Confidential Secretary or Executive Assistant please help a brother (tayomartins82@gmail.com).
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by muba2sure(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
May God grant ur efforts@rumptel...plz like how much FAAN Pays entry level 08 and 06 staff?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
Neroski:

Na was o.things dey happen sha.when will I get my abuja connection o after all my wakawaka to Federal civil service commission. Government revenue generating parastatals are the sweetest places to work.it is well!
Have you seen the way forms are piled up at FCSC. If you just fill their form and go, it is a waste. It is so bad that even if you have filled the form 10 times before, when you get a ministry appointment, you still have to fill the form again (to open a file for you) because they will tell you they cannot search for the previous ones.

Yes, government revenue generating agencies are the best to work with........they place their staff on special salary structures and give them a lot of incentives when they exceed their revenue targets.......staff of these agencies are multi-millionaires and even billionaires as you rise up the ladder. NNPC, NIMASA, DPR, PPMC, NASRDA, FIRS, NCC, Nigeria Customs, etc.......NIPOST is about to join the league

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by jaylalove: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Please help me out , I am a graduate of political science thanks. omojuliet70@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2016
smileeey:
Sir, about the FIRS u stated above which you heard they have started, I called a cousin of mine working with them this morning but told me he hasn't heard of it yet, pls sir I don't know if you can enlighten me more on the vacancies there. Thanks, your quick response will be appreciated sir.
Does your brother work at the HQ? Has he asked senior colleagues? There are no particular positions. If someone like Tinubu calls the Acting Chairman of FIRS and tells him to attend to you, even if you read Kanuri Language, they will find a place within the agency to fix you up. Afterall, they will still have to train their new staff.

2 Likes

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by muba2sure(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2016
Kindly mail me sir,hw i can go about DPR recruitment...am close to their headquater here in kofo abayomi,v.i,lagos
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2016
muba2sure:
May God grant ur efforts@rumptel...plz like how much FAAN Pays entry level 08 and 06 staff?
Last time I heard, BSc takes home a little above N90,000 monthly, Idon't know about other cadres

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ****** / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.