Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] (54819 Views)

Federal MDAs Currently Undergoing Replacement / Itel Mobile Is Currently Recruiting – Apply Now / Eklipse Consults:best Company In Nigeria Is Currently Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by muba2sure(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Here is my email sir, mubadgreatest@gmail.com..THANKS
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by justin4real: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2016
How can some 1 apply 4 DPR or PPMC,
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by smileeey(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Does your brother work at the HQ? Has he asked senior colleagues? There are no particular positions. If someone like Tinubu calls the Acting Chairman of FIRS and tells him to attend to you, even if you read Kanuri Language, they will find a place within the agency to fix you up. Afterall, they will still have to train their new staff.
Lol, thank you sir. But sir, if there is any other persons you can link me up too. My email is Arowosfe.oluwakemi87@gmail.com Pls Sir.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Misterdhee1(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
When this thread hit 5 pages, I'll create another thread on the various salary structures of FG MDAs and how much they pay as monthly salaries. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Emmey67: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
please i need your number
here is my mail osasbouncing@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by sexysegggs: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
I sincerely apologize......I havent replied any mail since yesterday but I will. Even all those I promised to send some numbers, I havent done that. I need to sort out the emails one after d other. I also have my own things to do. Please bear with me. You will get a response today.
Bros, are they still recruiting teachers? Help!!! How can I apply into federal. I hold BSc in mathematics education
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by sexysegggs: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
I sincerely apologize......I havent replied any mail since yesterday but I will. Even all those I promised to send some numbers, I havent done that. I need to sort out the emails one after d other. I also have my own things to do. Please bear with me. You will get a response today.
Bros, are they still recruiting teachers? Help!!! How can I apply into federal. I hold BSc in mathematics
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by success10(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
@ d bolded, that's my forte........but I can only help one person for NIPOST and I have offered @habeebpain. However, let's wait till the recruitment starts, anything can happen. It is also a HoR's member's slot that I wanna use for habeeb and I don't think I will get more than two. But like I said, let's wait till then.
LET ME REGISTER MY PRESENCE HERE...
THANKS BRO..
JAH BLESS
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chemistry101: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks OP
Rumpelstiltskin:

Again, it's MDA not MDG......MDG is an acronym for Millenium Development Goals. You can fit in NAFDAC, NABDA, any of the Federal Medical Centers, Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NPHCDA and a couple of other parastatals under Health or Science and Tech.

I'm not sure about this......but your discipline is not an hinderance. I have seen a graphic designer work in a parastatal under health and a geographer work in a parastatal under petroleum resourves and infact an education graduate work at NIGCOMSAT.

You can fit into most MDAs sir.

You fit into a range of parastatals under Finance or Trade and Investment including CBN, NDIC, SEC, NEXIM, BOI, NSITF etc but honestly I cannot fix you.

You na Chairman na.....Any of the parastatals under Petroleum Resources, or NEITI (directly under the Presidency). You can also fit into the industrial biotechnology department of NABDA or NASENI under Science and Tech.

My brother, six months is a long wait. That woman cannot or doesnt want to help you. The next time you go to FCC, Ask of Barrister Jude, He is the Secretary of the Commission. Jobs wey FCC dey share like water on weekly basis, na im you wait for 6 months? Even the Chairman, House Cmtee on Federal Character shares slots anyhow to other honorable members.

Approach your state commissioner at FCSC or any director you can at the FMoE Headquarters

There is no MDA in Nigeria that doesn't have an accounts/audit department. You can fit in anywhere.

NABDA, NAIC, FRIN, ARCN, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment, NOSDRA, Natl Parks, NESREA, NBMA, NAGGW etc

grin Thanks for confirming the Petroleum Equalisation Fund recruitment. grin I actually know two people who got an appointment. They have completed their inductionwink

NOSDRA, NESREA, NIMET, NIMASA, NABDA (Dept of Env. Biotechnology), NBMA, NAGGW etc

I havent heard anything on SON. I'll add it to the list of agencies I will source info about. But with the recent sack of the DG, I doubt anything much will be going on there.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by smithmadu(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2016
Any Info on how to go about it?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by rollex4ever: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2016
@Rumpelstiltskin.. kindly assist with reliable information on NPF recruitment. I am highly interested in joining. You can Email me if necessary on ogunseyerotimi@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by dozzynet(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:

Again, it's MDA not MDG......MDG is an acronym for Millenium Development Goals. You can fit in NAFDAC, NABDA, any of the Federal Medical Centers, Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NPHCDA and a couple of other parastatals under Health or Science and Tech.

I'm not sure about this......but your discipline is not an hinderance. I have seen a graphic designer work in a parastatal under health and a geographer work in a parastatal under petroleum resourves and infact an education graduate work at NIGCOMSAT.

You can fit into most MDAs sir.

You fit into a range of parastatals under Finance or Trade and Investment including CBN, NDIC, SEC, NEXIM, BOI, NSITF etc but honestly I cannot fix you.

You na Chairman na.....Any of the parastatals under Petroleum Resources, or NEITI (directly under the Presidency). You can also fit into the industrial biotechnology department of NABDA or NASENI under Science and Tech.

My brother, six months is a long wait. That woman cannot or doesnt want to help you. The next time you go to FCC, Ask of Barrister Jude, He is the Secretary of the Commission. Jobs wey FCC dey share like water on weekly basis, na im you wait for 6 months? Even the Chairman, House Cmtee on Federal Character shares slots anyhow to other honorable members.

Approach your state commissioner at FCSC or any director you can at the FMoE Headquarters

There is no MDA in Nigeria that doesn't have an accounts/audit department. You can fit in anywhere.

NABDA, NAIC, FRIN, ARCN, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Environment, NOSDRA, Natl Parks, NESREA, NBMA, NAGGW etc

grin Thanks for confirming the Petroleum Equalisation Fund recruitment. grin I actually know two people who got an appointment. They have completed their inductionwink

NOSDRA, NESREA, NIMET, NIMASA, NABDA (Dept of Env. Biotechnology), NBMA, NAGGW etc

I havent heard anything on SON. I'll add it to the list of agencies I will source info about. But with the recent sack of the DG, I doubt anything much will be going on there.
Thanks for your kind response. Please keep me updated regarding opportunities in the agencies you mentioned. More grace to you
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by HZwriters: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2016
@rumpelstilskin, what of federal ministry of health, are they recuriting?
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by distinguished1(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2016
From page 0 to 6, it's been an Eye-opener
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Rumpelstiltskin post=43195313]As at 23rd February 2016, the following MDAs are recruiting/replacing discreetly or openly.

1. Fed. Min. of Education (Teachers GL08 step 2)

2. CBN

3. NSCDC

4. PENCOM

5. NSIA
hello my brother, i said more power to your elbow for this wonderful thread.....i have a presidency who said i should get the parastatals recruiting and the name of the person in charge.....kindly assist me with the name of parastatal, name of the dg and if possible phone number ...i will really appreciate this bro.....my mail is femiayegbayo@gmail.com and my mobile is 08025264500...will look for your mail and send you a mail though
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
This thread is created and dedicated to those searching specifically for FG jobs.

Let's share RELIABLE, CONFIRMED and HONEST information on FG MDAs currently recruiting/replacing OPENLY or DISCREETLY.

Edited: Kindly note that derailing, adverts, insults, fake information and unnecessary quoting/questions will not be tolerated on this thread. Thanks!

hello my brother, i said more power to your elbow for this wonderful thread.....i have a presidency who said i should get the parastatals recruiting and the name of the person in charge.....kindly assist me with the name of parastatal, name of the dg and if possible phone number ...i will really appreciate this bro.....my mail is femiayegbayo@gmail.com and my mobile is 08025264500...will look for your mail and send you a mail though
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Midastorch(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
This thread is created and dedicated to those searching specifically for FG jobs.

Let's share RELIABLE, CONFIRMED and HONEST information on FG MDAs currently recruiting/replacing OPENLY or DISCREETLY.

Edited: Kindly note that derailing, adverts, insults, fake information and unnecessary quoting/questions will not be tolerated on this thread. Thanks!

hello my brother, i say more power to your elbow for this wonderful thread.....i have a presidency link who said i should get the parastatals recruiting and the name of the person in charge.....kindly assist me with the name of parastatal, name of the dg and if possible phone number ...i will really appreciate this bro.....my mail is femiayegbayo@gmail.com and my mobile is 08025264500...will look for your mail and send you a mail though
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by obongtunji: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NABDA uses the Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS). BSc entry level is CONRAISS 07 Step 2 and the monthly take home as at December 2015 is N103,000. Why I mentioned 'as at December 2015' is that NABDA monthly salary flunctuates periodically due to factors I don't know. Prolly management issues or IPPIS wahala.

Thank you very much for the info boss.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by obongtunji: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
NABDA uses the Consolidated Research and Allied Institutions Salary Structure (CONRAISS). BSc entry level is CONRAISS 07 Step 2 and the monthly take home as at December 2015 is N103,000. Why I mentioned 'as at December 2015' is that NABDA monthly salary flunctuates periodically due to factors I don't know. Prolly management issues or IPPIS wahala.

Thank you very much for the info boss
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by twentysixteen(f): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2016
Misterdhee1:
[/quote][quote author=Misterdhee1 post=43233557]
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by omoseth(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Does your brother work at the HQ? Has he asked senior colleagues? There are no particular positions. If someone like Tinubu calls the Acting Chairman of FIRS and tells him to attend to you, even if you read Kanuri Language, they will find a place within the agency to fix you up. Afterall, they will still have to train their new staff.

Lol! Bros u funny die! The Kanuri Language part got me laughing..There isn't any course of study that can't fit into FG Jobs. I also know of a member at FCC representing my zone who keeps telling us nothing is going on in terms of jobs for close to 2yrs now,it's really disturbing coz I feel he really doesn't wanna help. This is after submitting my credentials twice. Abeg help a brother out with any FG agency/ministry. My email:omoseth24@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chadbaby: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
@Habeebpain, NIPOST is about to get the status of a revenue generating agency and her salary structure will be upgraded too. NIPOST will begin to offer internet and even financial services. Recruitment should commence around May/June this year.

Please send your CV to my email. I love the passion you have for that agency. Cheers!

Mr rumpelstilt, av been following dis thread for a while now. thanks a lot for d info uve passed across so far. I also have passion for d agency. pls, can u send me your email so I can also send my CV. this is my email- charityadeoye@gmail.com. thanks. I pmd u already.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ikenna2323: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
omoseth:

Lol! Bros u funny die! The Kanuri Language part got me laughing..There isn't any course of study that can't fit into FG Jobs. I also know of a member at FCC representing my zone who keeps telling us nothing is going on in terms of jobs for close to 2yrs now,it's really disturbing coz I feel he really doesn't wanna help. This is after submitting my credentials twice. Abeg help a brother out with any FG agency/ministry. My email:omoseth24@gmail.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Yeahreen(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't know whether to b happy or to be sad about this thread. It's really useful and helpful but wen you remember you don't have any strong connection here in abj, you'll just get weak. Am here in abj..done with service since 2014 and still on d job hustle. Don't even know any chairman's office I can go and submit my CV. Oluwa will surely pick up my call soonest. Pls any1 in abj willing to help or gingered to go to these commissions to submit CV's should holla at me so we can go together. This year would not pass us by IJN. #Royalyen@gmail.com & 08157463247.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by pappy4real(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
@Rumpelstiltskin...honestly ure doing a good job. I sent u a pm, I hope u reply. Pls can u update me on what my chances are as an OND elect/elect holder and where I can fit in. I'll appreciate ur response.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by comffy(f): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2016
@ Rumpelstiltskin. Kudos for d job weldone so far. I av been following ur thread since u created it. Pls any info on Center for Disease control under FMoH? I read Environmental Health Technology. Pls help a Sis. Thanks very much. Email: comfortireti4u@yahoo.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by ofeshe(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
As at 23rd February 2016, the following MDAs are recruiting/replacing discreetly or openly.

1. Fed. Min. of Education (Teachers GL08 step 2)

2. CBN

3. NSCDC

4. PENCOM

5. NSIA
6. DSS

7. National Parks Service

It will be my utmost joy to see virtually everyone following this thread to be employed in any of the MDAs because they are all matured minds. How do one get employed into the national parks and game reserves scattered all over the country meanwhile here is my mail lets talk more jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by chadbaby: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
@Mr Rumpelstiltskin, I heard NIS, is about to start recruitment, pls help me confirm
I pmed u already
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by AnaCheks(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
chadbaby:

@Mr Rumpelstiltskin, I heard NIS, is about to start recruitment, pls help me confirm
I pmed u already
. Heard about it too, but I don't understand the pattern they are using. Mr Rumple please help us oo
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
Thanks for the confirmation Sir. My sources are ALWAYS very reliable. You can also contribute to this thread by mentioning other MDAs currently recruiting that you're aware of. Cheers!
will love to receive more information from you as regards the submission of CV for someone with no high connection. adaugo.onyeukwu@gmail.com
God Almighty bless your efforts.
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
rollex4ever:
@Rumpelstiltskin.. kindly assist with reliable information on NPF recruitment. I am highly interested in joining. You can Email me if necessary on ogunseyerotimi@gmail.com.
Thanks.
NPF is waiting for budget approval. The number they want to recruit is huge and cannot pay their salaries except it is captured in the national budget. However, the NPF recruitment will be announced because of the peculiar interest by the Presidency. Yet, slots will still be shared, Governors, Minister of Interior, Traditional Rulers, Chairman Senate & House Committees on Interior, Police Affairs etc, Top ranking officers of NPF, top officers of Police Service Commission (PSC) etc. I believe some people will get the NPF job on merit though
Re: FG MDAs That Are Currently Recruiting/Replacing [2016] by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
HZwriters:
@rumpelstilskin, what of federal ministry of health, are they recuriting?
they may, but I am not aware. I only know of Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) currently recruiting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

26 Best Websites To Learn Incredibly Useful New Skills / ****** / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.