Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID (31361 Views)

Treat Fistula For Free / Ebonyi Tops In Vvf Cases / Photos: VVF Patients Carrying Bowls At Murtala Muhammad Hospital, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by SafetyFirst(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Happens when kids have kids.
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by TeamSimple(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2016
Akshow:
Strange. I thought it's only hausas that marry their girls out early.
They don't marry, to them baby factory is more worthy than marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
Tot some shallow minds said its d north!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by lepasharon(f): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
When hausas won't stop marrying underage girls!

Oh..they are not hausas?

BYE!
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by geesilver(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
I'm not surprised. During my service year there, I almost lost my life after licking the _vagina of one Abakaliki chick. sad One just have to be very careful in this life.
Iranu abasha.............how the taste be.....one of my frnd say e resemble salt water is it tru?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by AnanseK(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:
This shouldn't be so because early marriages are more common in the Northern part of Nigeria than other regions. Perhaps, it feels like they do because of more reported cases in comparison to other states.

VVF was much more common in the north but campaign against it has been going on for the last thirty to thirty five years and the incidence is now lower. It is still common in the north but more common in Ebonyi state. A denial will not help you or the victims. If you have a way of helping them and you want to do that please go there.

15 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by sidneyj(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
JOOHEL:

Are you a talented weeper? Do you know how to cry? This is an opportunity
for you to cry your way into good money.
An NGO is looking for people who can cry in other people's burial ceremonies.
For normal crying - N2,500.
For crying and singing - N3,500.
For crying and scattering things - N5,000.
For crying and rolling on the floor - N10,500.
For crying and cursing people - N11,000.
For crying and threatening to jump into the grave - N15,000.
For crying and jumping into the grave - N20,000.
For crying, jumping into the grave and grabbing the coffin - N25,000.
For crying and entering into the coffin - N30,000.
For entering the grave and refusing to come out... Can be negotiated with
your family members.
Good Luck to you

E ma binu oo
Jst laugh ni oo
Crying is not our portion ijn
I see that ur brain and ur spinal cord are no more connected
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Kazrem(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
Surprised. One of causes of vvf is early engagement in _sex yet the state with the highest record is not from north.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by ErasmusCOMP: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
Surprised I am. Ebonyi, not a northern state?
Is this a case of 'under reporting'?
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Bnladan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:
This shouldn't be so because early marriages are more common in the Northern part of Nigeria than other regions. Perhaps, it feels like they do because of more reported cases in comparison to other states.
"early rape" nko grin continue wailing till u become old.

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Akshow: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:

They don't marry, to them baby factory is more worthy than marriage.
tell me something
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by keyobi: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
lanicky:
Gbam. Your sense is very complete grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Abyam: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
Surprise!
With all the early marriages in the north, I doubt if early marriage is responsible for VVF
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Bnladan(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
safarigirl:
Ebonyi has the highest recorded cases. We know that many states in the North simply don't report VVF cases

Better to be in the know than to hide
mtseeeew! Then go and report on Dia behalf if u re not OK with it. We knw..yen yen yen... u nd who? Wat do u expect wen all ur ppl (if u re frm dat state) do is 2 rape innocent young girls? Thank God u re not among dem

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by JOOHEL: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
sidneyj:

I see that ur brain and ur spinal cord are no more connected

lmao......... na joke na!!!!! lol
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
I'm not surprised. During my service year there, I almost lost my life after licking the _vagina of one Abakaliki chick. sad One just have to be very careful in this life.
na Virginia you lick abi na serve you go there go serve. warey
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bnladan:
mtseeeew! Then go and report on Dia behalf if u re not OK with it. We knw..yen yen yen... u nd who? Wat do u expect wen all ur ppl (if u re frm dat state) do is 2 rape innocent young girls? Thank God u re not among dem
go upgrade your spellings if you expect a proper reply from me.

I do not engage people who prefer to use text-speak

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Bnladan(m): 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
TeamSimple:
Thank God its not coming from the north, our double standard citizens would have turn this thread upside down.
forget d idiots! Dey re always waitn for posts dat shades d north bad. Nw d mumus are no wia 2 be found...idiots

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by XaintJoel20: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
Why did you lick the vigina in the first place? Na Peppermint
Disgusting things guys do on bes...

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by lanicky(f): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
AnanseK:

VVF was much more common in the north but campaign against it has been going on for the last thirty to thirty five years and the incidence is now lower. It is still common in the north but more common in Ebonyi state. A denial will not help you or the victims. If you have a way of helping them and you want to do that please go there.

This is not denial. Why are you being hostile? sad

I didn't say the number of cases reported is untrue but I was expressing caution at the claim. Your opinion is very well established. I din't feel like people know about VVF in the Southern region. Although it does not necessarily mean that Ebonyi has the highest. I am not saying this out of bias. It is for the best of our nation if it is totally prevented and eradicated.

One lovesmiley
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by XaintJoel20: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
LastMumu:
Why did you lick the vigina in the first place? Na Peppermint
Disgusting things guys do on bed...
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by banmee(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
scholes0:
This is the absolute end of a woman's dignity.
I feel sorry for these women. Imagine a woman passing out urine on her wrapper uncontrollably.... what kind of productive social life can such a woman live again?

I wouldn't trust those stats. Nigeria does not have a functioning database, so i wonder where they got their facts from?
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Bnladan(m): 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
safarigirl:
go upgrade your spellings if you expect a proper reply from me.

I do not engage people who prefer to use text-speak
I've said Wat I wntd 2 say nd care I do not if u reply or not. D bottom line here is dat Ebonyi is d state with d highest cases of VVF...2 hell with Wat u think. cool

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by sidneyj(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
JOOHEL:

lmao......... na joke na!!!!! lol
my is comedy
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by ume(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
RAPIST:
Govt needs to scrap that state.

Which kind Life be this..

Why re the isrealites when u need them
otu NNE gi
banmee:

I wouldn't trust those stats. Nigeria does not have a functioning database, so i wonder where they got their facts from?
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by stteejax(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Enjoy some laff ...

. . . . . . “Some former leaders died and went to hell. The British leader asks the devil to allow him make a phone call to London to know the welfare of his people. He spends five minutes. Satan bills him $5000.The United States leader makes his call for eight minutes and Satan bills him $8000. The Nigerian leader calls Abuja and spends two hours. He is briefed about the fuel trouble, Boko Haram, kidnapping, budget brouhaha and the anti-corruption war.

“After his call, he asks Satan, ‘How much is my bill?’ Satan replies: ‘Your bill is $1.’

Surprised, the Nigerian leader says: ‘How come my own call is cheaper than the other two leaders’? I stayed longest on the phone.’

Satan, smiling, replies: “What’s the difference? Calling hell from hell is not expensive; it’s a local call.”
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Bnladan(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Siddeek:
Shey the ipob say na only notherners de get vvf because of early marriage? Hmm..
Ka bar 'yan buro uba. Xasu ci uwarsu ai 'yan iska

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by banmee(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
ume:
otu NNE gi

Does Nigeria have a functioning database?
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by lanicky(f): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
keyobi:

Gbam. Your sense is very complete grin
Will you be voting for me as Miss Nairaland 2016?sad
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
omoelesa:
Ebonyi is the most backward state in southern nigeria.
shut up
Re: Ebonyi Tops In VVF/ Vaginal Fistula Disease Cases Nationwide - USAID by superstar1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
Major cause = Baby factory.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olakunle Akinboboye Becomes First Black Chair Of US Cardiovascular Disease Board / Update On The Young Man With unusual Severe Leg Deformity (photos) / Missing Man's Body Recovered From A Dam In Benue (Disturbing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.