Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun (47767 Views)

Young Nigerian Airforce Officer Dies In Accident (Photos) / Nigerian Cadet Officer Dies Close To His Passing Out As Airforce Officer(photos) / Throwback Photo Of Rabiu Kwankwaso With His Gun During Obasanjo's Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
the question here is can any armed personnel enter the kingdom of God?
Even God himself sanctioned a lot of wars in the bible .

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by kingthreat(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
Surviving with a gun is about being first to shoot on target, sometimes you can be caught unawares so your weapon is not your guarantee. The only 100% guarantee is God. This airforce officer knows that
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
Jehovah witness I guess.

Only God will judge.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by manuel80(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
yes
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Estimable(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2016
Those that trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, they can never be moved.....
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by bigtt76(f): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2016
May God protect and be his strenght all through the war in Jesus Name.

JumiR:
By JUMI RHODES

Freeman Ogele is an officer with the Nigerian Air Force. In January 2016, the Bayelsa-born officer was honoured with the General Service Medal. A devout Christian, Freeman Ogele is pictured below fully-dressed in his military regalia, complemented with his Bible. According to him,"I am NOT scared to confront the bullet, Yes sir. But I am very SCARED of living a SINFUL LIFE, my people. With a bullet worn , you can STILL make HEAVEN, but with a stain of SIN you will end in HELL!!! That is why , I will study, scratch, hunt, dig deep in to The WORD, that Contains AUTHORITY to overcome sexual lust , drunkenness, lies, bitterness, evil thought, greed and ALL forms of abominable characters. So help me GOD, Amen."

http://dawntodusknews.com/nigerian-air-force-officer-pictured-reading-his-bible-armed-with-his-gun/
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by fctguy: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Whether he reads the Bible or not, whether prays to whatever deity he worships or not, it has no relevance to his survival as a soldier.
The rifle he is holding on his other hand, luck, instinct and teamwork would be his saving grace in battle.

Did you even read the post at all before rushing like tsunami to type trash?
SMH, typical Nigerian, making strong opinion based on no info!
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by IVORY2009(m): 8:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Except the Lord watch over the city, those that watch over it, do so in vain, the airforce personnel is doing wat is meant to be done, committing the days activities to the hands of the Lord.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by gbengaunited: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
vfactor:

Good question! With all the blood shed
He kill to defend his homeland...he is killing legally not illegally
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Johnny19: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
adonbilivit:
deeper life man! women mirror gave him away
**** is it only deeper life pple dat read the women mirror?

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

So u dey imagin say somebody wey dey risk him life to protect u and ur family as una dey enjoy no go make heaven jus because he z a soldier abi. No imagin am abeg if he z pure being a soldier wont stop him.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
I have a soft spot for army officials_ may God protect him, but NPF...hmmm.
Once I see Nigerian Police officer ,I get angry immediately. grin
grin
Truckpusher my love, I see you.
Hior hior hior .....everyone hates the police but the truth remains that the police is still your friend anyway.

If the policemen and women should withdraw their services you have no idea what an ordinary civilian in the street will do to fellow civilians.

You were my loff before the war - You've rejected all my proposals , go joor ! cheesy grin
Mbok ! Na yoke I dey yoke o . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Judeoxide(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=joyhipe post=43199645][/quote]mtn asking you for recharge card to give you more card Mtn will never do such and besides the website is wacked.. To ord for a giant like mtn.. You will suffer painfully for cheating people... Jobless idiot
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by blazetitov: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

$1BN question!
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Balkan:
But remember, it's a sin to kill fellow human

Really? Then God should have torn elijah apart when he slaughtered over 100 idol worshippers. Or when david slew his enemies on the battle field?? Please understand God very well b4 u judge for him

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by cutekhalifa(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
bubu is definitely going to sack dis guy when he came back from space..... angry

1 Like

Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Godsonkemz(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Deeper life product
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
gbengaunited:

He kill to defend his homeland...he is killing legally not illegally

I don't know about that. Humans determine what is legal or illegal. God determines who gets into his kingdom, and I know they don't use the same standards.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by babadee1(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
Balkan:
But remember, it's a sin to kill fellow human

In the battlefront it is not a sin. Some men of God in the bible were soldiers too.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by ERCROSS(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:

And, do u think David went to hell... ?
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
Even God himself sanctioned a lot of wars in the bible .

I asked an army officer that question once. He replied this same thing you replied. How I love them...they are so neat, jovial, their poise is 100%, civil, respectful.
I have always wondered why army officers don't really like police officers, hahahaha. Do you know why?

Our love must continue, you can't break up with me in this economic dispensation. I need you to survive kiss
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by adonbilivit: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2016
Johnny19:

**** is it only deeper life pple dat read the women mirror?
no, but he most likely a deeper life dude
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by pautex: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by kunlexbaba45(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
cutekhalifa:
bubu is definitely going to sack dis guy when he came back from space..... angry
Says who...
Freeman was my colleague in skul. He rep kwarapoly.
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by larrybee2017(f): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
David is their in heaven, he was worse in terms of battles and killing. If he made heaven why not they surely will too
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by DedeNkem: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2016
As if his religion would be of any help in the battle field!
Religion is crap!
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by linearity: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Oche211:
Ultimate protection comes fro God.
Except the Lord watch over the city, the watchmem watch in vain.

A great paraphrased contrapositive to that is: "Faith without work is dead...what does it profit my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works?"
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by jadakiss213(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2016
LastMumu:
Whether he reads the Bible or not, whether prays to whatever deity he worships or not, it has no relevance to his survival as a soldier.
The rifle he is holding on his other hand, luck, instinct and teamwork would be his saving grace in battle.
Na u sabi..He who wears the shoe knows where it pinches.As far as we are concerned,this fellow is good to Go!
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by jazzboi: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2016
richardjemedafe1:
To install GEJ HIT LIKE.

TO RE-INSTALL PMB HIT SHARE.

Is it a BlackBerry app or Google play (andriod) app?
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2016
Clarinett:
My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:he that keepeth thee will not slumber
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by Truckpusher(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I asked an army officer that question once. He replied this same thing you replied. How I love them...they are so neat, jovial, their poise is 100%, civil, respectful.
I have always wondered why army officers don't really like police officers, hahahaha. Do you know why?

Our love must continue, you can't break up with me in this economic dispensation. I need you to survive kiss
The army simply look down on the police force because police job in Nigeria was solely meant for people that couldn't pass their WAEC/ WASCCE hence the 999(f9) tag they use for police recruitment which was a mockery of the people going into the police force and the army feel that they make more money as they easily interact with the populace and the army believes that they are too corrupt even as they do not have equal type of training but they are all armed.
Talking about the economic downturn, we've all noticed that our exes are beginning to call us and sounding all nice but we've locked up . grin

Every man dey manage him side now - I no fit back Pikin for my back Wey wan break o. cheesy
Babe money no dey the town o , any girl wey you dun run leave , e go remain like that till further notice . grin grin grin even my girlfriend no dey gree fight me again o grin
Re: AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun by itodoho(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016
JumiR:
By JUMI RHODES

Freeman Ogele is an officer with the Nigerian Air Force. In January 2016, the Bayelsa-born officer was honoured with the General Service Medal. A devout Christian, Freeman Ogele is pictured below fully-dressed in his military regalia, complemented with his Bible. According to him,"I am NOT scared to confront the bullet, Yes sir. But I am very SCARED of living a SINFUL LIFE, my people. With a bullet worn , you can STILL make HEAVEN, but with a stain of SIN you will end in HELL!!! That is why , I will study, scratch, hunt, dig deep in to The WORD, that Contains AUTHORITY to overcome sexual lust , drunkenness, lies, bitterness, evil thought, greed and ALL forms of abominable characters. So help me GOD, Amen."

http://dawntodusknews.com/nigerian-air-force-officer-pictured-reading-his-bible-armed-with-his-gun/
One hand on the bible, i aint scared of tomorrow...Hakeem - Empire series!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Ranking Of Officers In Nigeria Cutsoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.