Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period (630 Views)

Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) / Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by INTERMAN: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmmm. Many newly wedded couples esp those who married as virgins will be saying " I never knew sex is not sweet at all" "it seem my partner is not as romantic as I expected" " I did not enjoy this" " I am tired of this marriage after all endurance to fornicate now sex is not sweet" and so on and so forth. I want to advice you to endure. The reason why you are not enjoying it to the climax is due to the heat. During heat the male production of hormone req for this will be reduced and at the same time the body may not quickly have orgasm so much.According to what I heard, the thing is always more enjoyable and libido rises during cold wether more. So my advice for u is to be patient until this season ends to enjoy it best. Don't seek for divorce or cheat outside.
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by Tstone1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Noted!
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by eyeon(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
All right.
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by Eebrahym(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Oga adviser, Seen.
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by mynd1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
Lmao. cheesy
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin even konji don go break
Re: Advice To Those Doing Honeymoon During This Heat Period by CaroLyner(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
holds laugh grin

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Musician Committed Suicide After Girlfriend Told Him About Something! See / Man Rules / Strictly For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.