Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust (26629 Views)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Military Equipments, Megastructures That Costs Below $2billion. / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by rapistbuhari: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2016
An advance team headed by the finance minister is expected to travel to Negotiate the loan and President Buhari would travel to China to sign the loan in March, Chinese TV's website, cctv-africa.com has reported.

According to the report "President Muhamadu Buhari recently presented an ambitious budget to Nigeria’s parliament. At 30 Billion dollars, it is the highest Budget proposal in Nigeria’s history.

"Analysts think Buhari’s administration is attempting to spend its way out of recession by investing a huge chunk of the budget in infrastructure but he doesn’t have access to funds for that. The deficit stands at $5 billion for now but it could rise up to $15 as Buhari’s administration plans to spend billions on infrastructure and uplifting social service.

"Nigeria’s economy has been contracting consistently for more than a year – Rapidly falling oil prices taking a toll on the economy.Crude oil accounts for 90% of the country’s exports and 70% of its earnings.

"Development expert Jayi Gaskia thinks Nigeria needs the loans for immediate budgetary support but a major bailout could be imminent unless a resurgence in crude oil prices happens soon.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-to-travel-to-china-for-2-billion-loan/135109.html#UYsT5Aw0fT83qkkt.99

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by HungerBAD: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
The guy above me should show some respect.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by rapistbuhari: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Only if Buhari uses public flight......

His numerous trips would have fetched him a GOLD mileage card

The demented Daura septuagenarian acts as if he knows it all

If you see how buhari presented the padded budget with TWO HANDS.... Who could have known that Buhari didn't know what is inside it.

Then his blind friends called the budget the best since the creation of Nigeria.

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by ChappyChase: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Waiting for the guy above the guy above me to defend our "journey walker"!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by mynd1(f): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ok. God bless mr president.

Haters can wail for all we care. cheesy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Pidggin(f): 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Foreign affairs minister should be added to his portfolio

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

Same way you showed respect to the "clueless one"??... Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

When you lots were insulting GEJ, It was being "patriotic", Now we are lambasting the dullard and it's being "disrespectful".

Karma is a sexy bitch___

176 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by ajebuter(f): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros, like your party followers (and I'm being matured with that choice of word) showed respect to the previous president?

I'm a firm believer in respect for the elderly, yeah

But considering your dearest party started the ugly-name calling with several unsavory labels for Mr GEJ, I doubt you should complain

Except you think tags as : The Clueless one, Jona-daft, Otueke Drunkard , 'Ineffectual Buffoon' are positive tags for a former president of a sovereign country..

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by adonbilivit: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
serveussnape and hungerBAD as u engage in E -fight please remember that pic of Amaechi and Ben Murray chilling together.

#politicsNaBigBusiness

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by kingofchess(m): 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
buhari is nt just the minister of petroleum. He is also the minister of foreign affair. may God help this country.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by joeprince23(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Choi!!!!! PMB is a fool and stuppid

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by HungerBAD: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
adonbilivit:
serveussnape and hungerBAD as u engage in E -fight please remember that pic of Amaechi and Ben Murray chilling together.

#politicsNaBigBusiness

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
During campaign, Bugarri said, "I'll hit the ground running". But instead...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3127915_currocjwuaid52w_jpegaf157a77d4ea4361db44e5d85e8932b5

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

Like calling The Presidiot a Dumbass

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Adminisher: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.

I am struggling to find meaning in this post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Emekamex(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
The loans will be useless if he keeps travelling at every given chance, while spending them on fueling presidential fleets and estacodes.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Go school you no gree. Okay, Make I tell you in pidgin English.

Buhari no get sense, Him no go school and nothing him sabi.

The man carry bad luck for head, that is why any time the mumu travel, better thing dey happen for Nigeria.

You hear ba?

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by GworoChewinMaga: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
from attracting 30 billion USD direct investments from China in 2014 during the WEF we are now going to beg for loan of a meagre 2bn dollars to fund a scam budget that is meant only to enrich Buharis CPC cronies from the Abacha era

shey una see una change

oil crashes in less than a year and you are already begging across the globe

what will happen if ND pulls out from this parasitic union?

Keep looking for loans after Obama decieve una

useless bokos know that nigeria is about to end and are borrowing left, right centre in her name/

at the end of the day, nah north and Southwest go pay every kobo dey borrow

the 5 percent will not pay for your almajiri social services and boko compensation project

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by GworoChewinMaga: 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Adminisher:

stick to the original post and stop dabbling into what others post.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dominique and lalasticlala ... see Bubu asking for another loan.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by sanandreas(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Why borrow when Nigeria is in recession. Few years ago I watched Greece demonstrating. Now it is our turn because we never planned for the future.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by HiddenShadow: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

You never showed to Jonathan
Hypocrisy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
please someone should tell this old man that he is messing up his biological clock. he is busy crossing time zones back-to-back like a migratory bird.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by KINGwax007(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

grin the mere fact that you have thought, reread, and edited this comment very carefully before posting it as a comment is a hilarious part in the whole reel of event....grin a testament to brain degrading disease affecting the wailers!!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
grin the mere fact that you have thought, reread, and edited this comment very carefully before posting it as a comment is a hilarious part in the whole reel of event....grin a testament to brain degrading disease affecting the wailers!!!
Please what are you saying?... It's like you've been affected by the hardship boogarri have subjected his zombies to.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by KINGwax007(m): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Please what are you saying?... It's like you've been affected by the hardship boogarri have subjected his zombies to.
there is no hardship in Nigeria...the only thing happening is that prices of products dependent on importation have risen...

that is what I am seeing...

and as far as I try to keep my hands within the locals, I feel safe!!!

talk another one!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by amaechi1: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

It appears you still sad that your 'hero' lost 2015 elections and you find it difficult to forgive yourself. Please, forgive and move on.

Long live PMB

11 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by taiosino: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
You are clearly an unintelligent fellow
SeverusSnape:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
amaechi1:

It appears you still sad that your 'hero' lost 2015 elections and you find it difficult to forgive yourself. Please, forgive and move on.

Long live PMB
B00HARI is a dull'ard.

Please when did the election take place?... I can't even recall, And you people keep bringing "election" issues up. Bros, Elections are over, Now is time for governance tell the dullardic idiotic fellow to get to work instead of blaming his predecessor.

Buhari remains a Brukutu sipping monkey. If e pain you, use the window.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
taiosino:
You are clearly an unintelligent fellow
I'm more intelligent than all zombies combined, including you.

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP: NSA's Revelation Confirms Buhari's Abdication Of Responsibilities / National Assembly Summons Emergency Meeting Live / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.