Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust (26651 Views)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Military Equipments, Megastructures That Costs Below $2billion. / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Truckpusher(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.
The same infrastructural loan he cancelled? Talk about going back to one's vomit .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
there is no hardship in Nigeria...the only thing happening is that prices of products dependent on importation have risen...

that is what I am seeing...

and as far as I try to keep my hands within the locals, I feel safe!!!

talk another one!!!
For your mind. The same way "this budget is a budget of change". But we know what happened afterwards. Talk another one!

Go into town and inquire from people before coming here to disgrace your self.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
The same infrastructural loan he cancelled? Talk about going back to one's vomit .
An unintelligent fellow always goes to his vomit, I'm not surprise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Truckpusher(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

An unintelligent fellow always goes to his vomit, I'm not surprise.
https://www.nairaland.com/2251899/buhari-set-cancel-strategic-chinese/4#43212731

The deal the West tossed at him wasn't pleasant at all I can guess hence his running back to the number one people who are more than ready to screw the West in Africa.

Let him get a loan from the West and watch our already battered economy tossed into the gutters of economic policies.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by SeverusSnape(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
https://www.nairaland.com/2251899/buhari-set-cancel-strategic-chinese/4#43212731

The deal the West tossed at him wasn't pleasant at all I can guess hence his running back to the number one people who are more than ready to screw the West in Africa.

Let him get a loan from the West and watch our already battered economy tossed into the gutters of economic policies.
I understand better now, little wonder he was always going to Uncle Sam then.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Truckpusher(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I understand better now, little wonder he was always going to Uncle Sam then.
This is to tell you that this man despite his do or die politics with the threat of mayhem if he fails to become President had no clear road map on how to settle whatever problem he was so much eager to solve even if it means to kill to get there .

Buhari is the real ineffectual buffoon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Rotimisegun: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
D rate at which PMB dey borrow moni....now..........Lord knows sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
EXPATRIATE BaBa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by saintkel(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pidggin:
Foreign affairs minister should be added to his portfolio
Seconded!. So APC and Co called Goodluck Clueless one? What do we call dis man now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Armstrong34(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
he who fights n runs away lives to fight anoda day.....baba kip running frm Nigerians o......wen u were makin d promises..... did we force ugrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by dhensity: 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
werey se dem go fit payback so

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by nortcentrallord(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
"Ajala" (burnt particles) travel all over the world.
Baba mungo park you will soon discover a new Africa. After two years of your tenure, even OBJ's 1st term trip will be a child's play compared to yours.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by adejaresalami1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
All well said...this is why I still dont trust democratic system of government, I knew all of this would happened.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by shamecurls(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
The guy above me should show some respect.

Try to ignore his bleat's, he is a known nuisance across social platforms. Silence is the best answer...
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by HRich(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
rapistbuhari:
An advance team headed by the finance minister is expected to travel to Negotiate the loan and President Buhari would travel to China to sign the loan in March, Chinese TV's website, cctv-africa.com has reported.

According to the report "President Muhamadu Buhari recently presented an ambitious budget to Nigeria’s parliament. At 30 Billion dollars, it is the highest Budget proposal in Nigeria’s history.

"Analysts think Buhari’s administration is attempting to spend its way out of recession by investing a huge chunk of the budget in infrastructure but he doesn’t have access to funds for that. The deficit stands at $5 billion for now but it could rise up to $15 as Buhari’s administration plans to spend billions on infrastructure and uplifting social service.

"Nigeria’s economy has been contracting consistently for more than a year – Rapidly falling oil prices taking a toll on the economy.Crude oil accounts for 90% of the country’s exports and 70% of its earnings.

"Development expert Jayi Gaskia thinks Nigeria needs the loans for immediate budgetary support but a major bailout could be imminent unless a resurgence in crude oil prices happens soon.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-to-travel-to-china-for-2-billion-loan/135109.html#UYsT5Aw0fT83qkkt.99
Buhari = The Traveller. His name should be changed to Jonny de Walker.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by kingGoldust(m): 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

He's a small boy .
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by HRich(m): 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
adejaresalami1:
All well said...this is why I still dont trust democratic system of government, I knew all of this would happened.
And yet after you have known, you still voted him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB, sai baba, dudulad how many times ni mo pe o. buy chineese palmi for me when u re coming back frm china o

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by nortcentrallord(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
KINGwax007:
there is no hardship in Nigeria...the only thing happening is that prices of products dependent on importation have risen...

that is what I am seeing...

and as far as I try to keep my hands within the locals, I feel safe!!!

talk another one!!!

Last I heard from home, the price of pure water bag has gone to 150 from 100. I guess that is an imported product also huh.
You should speak with facts not BLINDLY because maybe you live in the hills.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by whytet01(m): 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

Respect? do you respect the Ex- president hypocrite.. I dnt support him either.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by drss(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.
hahahahahaha omo i like buari's new title o. cheesy cheif dullard of d federation. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by geraldhumphrey(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
travel travel travel evryday,i never hear say president dey die for plane crash! dem plane get two head!
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by slap1(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is he bringing the money in cash?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by drss(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:

did u show respect to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Teddeebear: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
pls where will he travel to next year to get loans for 2017 budget - ngeneukwenu, tonyebarcanista, passingshot, firefire, mogidi

make una talk now ooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Yeeyo: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari again, travelin mode activitd, hahahahaha. Nigerian masses who vote him, i pity 4 u.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by sukkot: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
just collect the 2 billion dollar loan from dasuki or madueke diezani. why you feel the need to go to china when kleptocrats have around 50 billion dollars stashed all over the world is beyond me

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by 247Dior(m): 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin farewell presido
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by olawooro: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

how much do you pay as tax? If you pay at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by wexyee: 7:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
ajebuter:

Bros, like your party followers (and I'm being matured with that choice of word) showed respect to the previous president?

I'm a firm believer in respect for the elderly, yeah

But considering your dearest party started the ugly-name calling with several unsavory labels for Mr GEJ, I doubt you should complain

Except you think tags as : The Clueless one, Jona-daft, Otueke Drunkard , 'Ineffectual Buffoon' are positive tags for a former president of a sovereign country..

lol so if kid's talking u ma dey join dem talk? SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by repogirl(f): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2016
Will China agree? This one that our currency is all over the place and our revenue has dwindled.

They have put their present operations in Nigeria on hold because of the current high price of the dollar.

Anyway, we'll see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo / Crisis Over Revenue Collection Turns Bloody In Kogi, Properties Destroyed.Photos / Breaking News: Abdulraham Abdulrazaq Emerges Most Popular Politician In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.