Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust (26652 Views)

$2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money" / Military Equipments, Megastructures That Costs Below $2billion. / EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by opribo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
Let it be on record that since PMB resumed office he has spent more time outside the country than in the office provided for him. Common sense tells me that he is just having a good time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by tuoyoojo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
what happened to all the looted funds they have recovered so far
abi na jus news all those money dey
since dansuki shared 2.1 billion. dem too wan share der own too shey
pounded yam loading, even for old goats without teeth
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by mynd1(f): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2016
Paperwhite:
May the good Lord bless you with a husband of Buhari's kind.Do you say amen?
Amen o. cheesy
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by MIM77(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.

Your head is not working. Why nt pray and wish that the seemingly frequent n worthless trips will turn out good in the long-run instead of wishing and praying negatively simply because u are irresistably sentimental. Sentiments must be kept aside for Nigeria to move 4wd.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by maxzzo1(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Jonsing n confused man.....
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
adipemcanis1:

Because we need far more money than what we have saved.

In brief Nigeria needs oil to be at $123 per barrel to balance the books.

Right now...oil is a t $32 per barrel.

Hence the borrowing. Once you are dependent on one resource...and the price of the resource goes down....you have to borrow to balance the books.

That is why Nigeria and you Nigerians need to stop looking for free money, imported goods...and work on developing an indstrial economy....so that you can be like China and give loans to the max.

By 2014 July...we had $32 bn in our account. Saudi had $724 bn in their account. And Saudi spent $124bn out of that just to prop up their economy. Even then....they are raising taxes, and removing subsidy on fuel.
How long can you defend lies?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Can you give details of the 30bn direct investment, especially the sectors it was invested in and the names of the companies? Thank you.

GworoChewinMaga:
from attracting 30 billion USD direct investments from China in 2014 during the WEF we are now going to beg for loan of a meagre 2bn dollars to fund a scam budget that is meant only to enrich Buharis CPC cronies from the Abacha era

shey una see una change

oil crashes in less than a year and you are already begging across the globe

what will happen if ND pulls out from this parasitic union?

Keep looking for loans after Obama decieve una

useless bokos know that nigeria is about to end and are borrowing left, right centre in her name/

at the end of the day, nah north and Southwest go pay every kobo dey borrow

the 5 percent will not pay for your almajiri social services and boko compensation project
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by gformula: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
This Ajala travels all over the World president should come back home and tell us how Nigerians will survive under the most critical situation his ongoing administration has placed us. I mean the situation is no longer funny, Nigerians are now lamenting...everybody is almost becoming a beggar in less than a year that APC took over. What happened to all the promises of CHANGE? Without mincing words, we are in for a very long thing...
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by ajebuter(f): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Teddeebear:
pls where will he travel to next year to get loans for 2017 budget - ngeneukwenu, tonyebarcanista, passingshot, firefire, mogidi

make una talk now ooo cheesy

Peru, panama, fiji or any other dirt-poor country

That's how low Naija has sunk.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by kpolli(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
adipemcanis1:

I recall one time when Diezani Allison Madueke traveled with a large delegation on one of GEJ's trips out. Thought it was a waste...until I read in detail what the delegation was for.

I have stopped critiquing foreign trips of our presidents since.

There is a reason why presidential visits are necessary. Deals must be discussed simultaneously in several sectors....and invest,ents must be made....and a simple fax machine won't cut it.

So you support all his travels?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by chaberry(m): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
Sai your Mama, idiat
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Paulancebay(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
PMB should take things easy! He should relax his high handedness! He should make peace with people, he should stop fighting his enemies! PMB is enmeshed in his past and that will consume him if care is not taking! He should organise a peace reconciliation summit to unit Nigerians because we are already divided, He should desist from trying to punish his enemies by force, he should do things meticulously! He should listen to advice and stop this individualistic mindedness that he is the only one that can save Nigeria, he should court other arms of government in righteousness, he should be a political leader because if care is not taking, his lack of political understanding and inability to yield to advice will break his party! Buhari should win the confidence of Nigeria, he should approve parts of the 2014 national conference that borders on the unity of Nigeria, my list for him are endless, but I wish he could listen to voice of wisdom because what awaits him might not be palatable, in fact I saw a man been guarded by the army insulting Buhari! You can call me any name!
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
mynd1:
Ok. God bless mr president.

Haters can wail for all we care. cheesy
hope you've maintained your virginity, you may have to sell it to a China man soon...just remember to scream Sai Buhari as you get schlonged from the back...
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by cutekhalifa(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
the dullard is busy junketing around....

bubu is a scammer
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by busyfishing(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
The guy above me should show some respect.

that dude above you is demented..
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Caseless: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
[s]The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding. [/s]
kid, you won't grow up.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by jayzblack(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
PDP - be like Buhari don dey buharia una. APC - be like Pls bear with him e-go better. And Jay'z Black be like all of the above.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by coputa(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Buhari said he would be able to fund the budget with internally generated revenue despite the fall in oil price.Now he has back paddled.Does it mean that this nation cannot survive without oil.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by bikefab(m): 10:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
$2billion loan? That's absurd. What happened to d over #2trillion recovered stolen funds?
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by coputa(m): 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
gformula:
This Ajala travels all over the World president should come back home and tell us how Nigerians will survive under the most critical situation his ongoing administration has placed us. I mean the situation is no longer funny, Nigerians are now lamenting...everybody is almost becoming a beggar in less than a year that APC took over. What happened to all the promises of CHANGE? Without mincing words, we are in for a very long thing...
The CHANGE was a Greek gift presented to Nigerians by APC.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by bros856: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nigeria we hail thee, see our lives. Our President is going to borrow $2bn from China Meanwhile Dasuki distributed stolen $2.1bn to our old thief call elders under Jonathan PDP Government. What a country Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by driveiwe(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
hmmmmmm
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I'm more intelligent than all zombies combined, including you.

SeverusSnape:

B00HARI is a dull'ard.

Please when did the election take place?... I can't even recall, And you people keep bringing "election" issues up. Bros, Elections are over, Now is time for governance tell the dullardic idiotic fellow to get to work instead of blaming his predecessor.

Buhari remains a Brukutu sipping monkey. If e pain you, use the window.
Hmmmmm, only you, i carry my two hands for up dey hail you ooooo, only you just dey reply how many people and shame come dey catch them. All of them for only you and you still challenge all of them to the end, i here by crown you the most brutal internet E-WARRIOR, and the commander in chier of all E-WARRIORS.
Nairalanders please take note.
PEACE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by shegzyt(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
What has happened to all the looted funds they 've recovered? With this loan, nigeria as a nation will be subjected to years of slavery and this will affect the citizen's greatly. I pray God in his infinte mercy grant baba buhari the wisdom to rule this nation. It is well.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by prettyboi1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
The chief Dullard of the federation is still gallivanting, You'll agree with me that bugarri just want to enjoy himself at the expense of taxpayers (including his zombies) money, The man clearly has nothing to offer to the masses. Now this trip is to get another loan, *in Almajiri voice* - "zat is wonderpull".

Well, it's a good thing if you look at it from the other side, Because anytime he's away, Good things happen. See our Naira is rebounding.
Your hatred for this man is alarming.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by lobbyist(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
joeprince23:
Choi!!!!! PMB is a fool and stuppid
I love that numerous names sir
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by lobbyist(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
shegzyt:
What has happened to all the looted funds they 've recovered? With this loan, nigeria as a nation will be subjected to years of slavery and this will affect the citizen's greatly. I pray God in his infinte mercy grant baba buhari the wisdom to rule this nation. It is well.
You are right. But we heard in the news last week ,they have recovered huge amount of money from looters. Where are the monies and what are their plan for d said monies. because nothing has been done to it oooooo
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Rossikk(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Sammiejokes:

nice input i just hope the 2billion will be channelled to capital projects
nigeria needs at least 20bn investment in infastructure, 2bn is a good start

Look, whether it's $2 billion or $20 billion, the main thing is implementation. I sort of trust this administration to put the money to the use it was intended. Do not be surprised if we witness an economic boom, fuelled by massive infrastructural projects all over the country in the next couple of years.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by EmekaBlue(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Shame....Useless govt
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by EmekaBlue(m): 4:07am On Feb 25, 2016
If u live or hv visited china u would understand this
China media will announce this loan over and over again in all of their media outlet xpecially CCTV...
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by billyG(m): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2016
rapistbuhari:
An advance team headed by the finance minister is expected to travel to Negotiate the loan and President Buhari would travel to China to sign the loan in March, Chinese TV's website, cctv-africa.com has reported.

According to the report "President Muhamadu Buhari recently presented an ambitious budget to Nigeria’s parliament. At 30 Billion dollars, it is the highest Budget proposal in Nigeria’s history.

"Analysts think Buhari’s administration is attempting to spend its way out of recession by investing a huge chunk of the budget in infrastructure but he doesn’t have access to funds for that. The deficit stands at $5 billion for now but it could rise up to $15 as Buhari’s administration plans to spend billions on infrastructure and uplifting social service.

"Nigeria’s economy has been contracting consistently for more than a year – Rapidly falling oil prices taking a toll on the economy.Crude oil accounts for 90% of the country’s exports and 70% of its earnings.

"Development expert Jayi Gaskia thinks Nigeria needs the loans for immediate budgetary support but a major bailout could be imminent unless a resurgence in crude oil prices happens soon.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/buhari-to-travel-to-china-for-2-billion-loan/135109.html#UYsT5Aw0fT83qkkt.99
see how pdp make this man dey work extra hard 2 keep nigeria afloat,after pdp & their theiving gangs loot nigeria hard currencies frm cbn,baba ride on may u walk & never stumble.
Re: Buhari To Travel To China For $2Billion Loan - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 25, 2016
KINGwax007:
there is no hardship in Nigeria...the only thing happening is that prices of products dependent on importation have risen...

that is what I am seeing...

and as far as I try to keep my hands within the locals, I feel safe!!!

talk another one!!!
even d locals used dollar as an excuse..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Saraki Said During 2018 Budget Presentation / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / No National, Governorship Elections Will Hold In Rivers – APC Candidates Vow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.