Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? (985 Views)

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by delectablegyal(f): 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
If the thread irks you, jez view and move on. Guys, how many girls you don do? Where you do them?
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by chi4ik4(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
you
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by kceewhyte(m): 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
No comment! No comment!! No comment!!!
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
two, leave trash for lawma
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
Only ur sister
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by delishpot: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
Only ur sister

grin grin grin You forget location.

Such a childish OP.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
hmmm
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
So the op is a guy, no wonder
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
delishpot:

grin grin grin You forget location.

Such a childish OP.
in her mother's bed.. And d mumu op was paid to keep watch as a maneuver his sister..
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by delishpot: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

in her mother's bed.. And d mumu op was paid to keep watch as a maneuver his sister..

I see light
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by nepapole(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
One and half....ontop okada.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by segunan: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
delectablegyal:
If the thread irks you, jez view and move on. Guys, how many girls you don do? Where you do them?

You should be so ashamed of yourself to start a thread like this; if I were you I will hide my head in shame. A sane person should be thinking of how he or she has progressed and how to be married, instead you are counting how many girls u have bleeped like it's an achievement. You need deliverance that should be conducted by the devil himself.
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by kellz0(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
10 olosho for brothel, 3 runs girls for one cheap hotel like that, 2 married woman, 12 underaged and 5 nairalanders
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by ennysuccess(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2016
None

Making my Millions

Who Bleep don help
Re: How Many Girls Have You Fvcked Dis Year? by Synzu(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
3 been too busy these days.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girls Take ‘special Spirit Bath’ After S*x With Alhaji (must Watch) / Emmanuel Erim Is Very Handsome / Help Me D At Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.