Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Movies To Look Out For Dis Year (8409 Views)

Romance Movies To Watch On Netflix 2019 / Look Out For Destiny Helper When Selecting Wife, Not Good Cook - Wale Aladejana / Do You Want To Marry Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
1. Fate of the furious: this is d finale of FAST AND FURIOUS SERIES. If u hv never watched this movie, sorry o. April 14

2. Kong: skull island: the king kong thing just doesnt get boring. This one is already out. March 10

3. Resident evil: final chapter: we all know resident evil, dis one is out and its awesome. Jan. 27

4. Wonder woman: u need to see the thriller sef... my favorite female hero, d role is played by d most beautiful woman in hollywood, Gal Gadot. I love her so much, d perfect woman for d movie. June 2

5. Spiderman: homecoming: the ever ready and active Peter is coming strong again. July 7

6. War of the planet of apes: i really want to see dis one. July 14

7. Justice League: If u dont know justice league then u dont know anything again o. The king heroes are coming together for this one and u need to see d triller, its just awesome. Even marvel will bow at d mention of d JUSTICE LEAGUE. Nov. 17 2017

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by professorfal: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:
1. Fate of the furious: this is d finale of FAST AND FURIOUS SERIES. If u hv never watched this movie, sorry o. April 14

2. Kong: skull island: the king kong thing just doesnt get boring. This one is already out. March 10

3. Resident evil: final chapter: we all know resident evil, dis one is out and its awesome. Jan. 27

4. Wonder woman: u need to see the thriller sef... my favorite female hero, d role is played by d most beautiful woman in hollywood, Gal Gadot. I love her so much, d perfect woman for d movie. June 2

5. Spiderman: homecoming: the ever ready and active Peter is coming strong again. July 7

7. Justice League: If u dont know justice league then u dont know anything again o. The king heroes are coming together for this one and u need to see d triller, its just awesome. Even marvel will bow at d mention of d JUSTICE LEAGUE. Nov. 17 2017

Lalasticlala

LOGAN the final CHAPTER of the x-men.

5 Likes

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:

Lalast.iclala
Who are they replacing Paul Walker with on Fast And Furious?.

Game of Thrones
Suits
Fifty Shades Darker.
The Haves And Have Nots.

2 Likes

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Who are they replacing Paul Walker with on Fast And Furious?.

Game of Thrones
Suits
Fifty Shades Darker.
The Haves And Have Nots.

paul walker is retired from d game, so they said
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:
paul walker is retired from d game, so they said
Paul Walker wey done die?. grin
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by gbegemaster(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:

Lalasticlala
Bow fire. Marvel is way ahead of DC. Let's see if wonderwoman can hold her own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
kimbra:
Paul Walker wey done die?. grin

yeah, he's dead dats why they removed him, gave him a retirement from d movie
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Bow fire. Marvel is way ahead of DC. Let's see if wonderwoman can hold her own.
hahahaha. Just ask google pls
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by mhizv(f): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
seen resident evil.

try xander cage..dope!
as per assassins creed,didn't like it. late last yr though

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by gbegemaster(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:
Never knew google could predict the outcome of a movie that hasn't been released yet.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2017
gbegemaster:
Never knew google could predict the outcome of a movie that hasn't been released yet.
i said ask google abt marvel and dc comics...
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Michellla(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2017
Collide
Kong Skull island
Hidden Figure
Logan Wolverine

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by starlingbawa(m): 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:

Lalasticlala

Saw NO 3 today. Can't wait to see 'KONG SKULL ISLAND'.....
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by starlingbawa(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2017
mhizv:
seen resident evil.

try xander cage..dope!

Saw Xander Cage today too... But i've got to say it's too childish. I don't really like 'Assassin's Creed' but it pretty much makes far more sense than 'Xander Cage'.

My opinion though....

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by jworos(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
Smallville10:
Dc should stick to cartoons, they're movies are always dulling after much hype.

Marvel I trust.

2 Likes

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by mhizv(f): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
starlingbawa:

Saw Xander Cage today too... But i've got to say it's too childish. I don't really like 'Assassin's Creed' but it pretty much makes far more sense than 'Xander Cage'.

My opinion though....
lol its cool. seen the great wall?
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
professorfal:

LOGAN the final CHAPTER of the x-men.

Your head carry good thing >LOGAN<.

Op,that resident evil is so not my taste,I saw the movie.

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by loveanonymity(f): 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
There is only one movie I am waiting for this year "BAAHUBALI: the conclusion" coming out April 28

6 Likes

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
pirate of the caribbean: Dead man tell no tale (may 26, 2017).

2 Likes

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by Fernandowski(m): 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2017
fast and furious won't be dope without Paul Walker
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by TroubleDude: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2017
transformers... last knight panther

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by TroubleDude: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
awesome.... xander cage is dope

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by olumike001(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2017
nobody is talking about GAME OF THRONE
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by temmypotter(m): 1:25am On Mar 23, 2017
Assassin's Creed was just a flop for me, but then my friends say its supposed to not be so lit seeing it's the first installment of a franchise. as for the above movies, wonder woman! and Fate of The furious are a must see.
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by harffie(m): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2017
mhizv:
seen resident evil.

try xander cage..dope!
Ye....Xander Cage is dope, my love for L Jackson tho...that guy na ghost
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2017
I was expecting more action and fight scenes from xander cage with three big stars like Donnie yen, Tony jaa and vin diesel but was disappointed .
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Mar 23, 2017
Go and watch the movie "Get Out" a movie all you swirlers/swirlers wannabes should invest the time to check out. grin

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 1:49am On Mar 23, 2017
khiaa:
Go and watch the movie "Get Out" a movie all you swirlers should invest the time to check out. grin

grin cheesy
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by khiaa(f): 2:05am On Mar 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by kachi7021(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2017
Seems u r the producer of that movie grin
Re: Movies To Look Out For Dis Year by starlingbawa(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2017
mhizv:
lol its cool. seen the great wall?

Yeah!!!..... Those creatures are something else!... I did marvel at the ingenuity of the Chinese military.
Lovely Movie, i've got to admit!!! smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do U Cheer Her Up When She's In A Bad Mood / My Fiancee Decided To Call Of Our Wedding Becuz Of Dis Picture / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.