Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66015 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by anigbajumo(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
8 pages? :shocked

I can see the ladies are pained.. They are using the splitting of a bill to fault the whole write-up

I'm so loving the drama. Make I just dey observe cool

Bro,I bliv personally u knw that splitting of bill is an embarrassment on a guy.hw will u ask a lady to pay half of money spent when going out on date??That is highly faux pas.......

U cnt expect most ladies to agree with u on this assertion.....

If I do dat,it is a shame on me and I dnt even think I can ever do dat....

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2016
Adufetohposh:
ohh good to know. Morning my friend wink

Thanks and have a pleasant day. cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Goodcitizen82: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2016
i wish u re will
MzPecs:
Thank God i'm not stingy! cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ada2604(f): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2016
and to all those guys that want girlfriend to be taking care of u wen u hardly release money or stuffs to her except days like her birthday and Valentine day forces u too, continu!! ur reward is coming. and for those guys that always wanna borrow money from galfrndz, emphasis on always, plss run da kind will just choke u.
Giving gifts is for both parties, but give wat u can comfortably . nd guys b irresponsible and takia of ur woman, stop lookin for shared activity #yimu
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by chimauk(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
prela:

:PFYI I have a Boyfriend. But pls whatswrong with ur face?
no vex
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:
From the comments gathered from ladies, we guys are scared to venture into marriage because it seems ladies mentality are lazy and always depending on guys for everything. Smh undecided
ehn! pls stay single, you never ready for marriage. It is men like you that make women regret marriage.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by omoharry(f): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

What kind of women is the world breeding recently? So you can't give your husband money but just borrow him? Huh! undecided
your comment shows how bias you are..you ignored the part where a man refuse to pay back the money he took from his girl friend when he was in deperate need of it and decided to focus on me..u guys are all thesame...I will give my husband everything i have if i know he is not a lazy man and someone that takes advantage of people..a real man does not beg constanstly from a woman..if he ever does is with pride and he pays back..that is a man with honour and not the one that are women but they call themselve men and they expect thier women to respect them when they have ended up disrespecting themselve before thier women.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Irishrena1(f): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
prof,correct me nau,mtcheeeeeew
English hard o especially writing it.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by danxzy: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2016
all this u l8isted here is morethan a truth. some ladies are in fund of such behavior
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:

ehn! pls stay single, you never ready for marriage. It is men like you that make women regret marriage.

It's women like you that makes men die before their time
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
omoharry:
your comment shows how bias you are..you ignored the part where a man refuse to pay back the money he took from his girl friend when he was in deperate need of it and decided to focus on me..u guys are all thesame...I will give my husband everything i have if i know he is not a lazy man and someone that takes advantage of people..a real man does not beg constanstly from a woman..if he ever does is with pride and he pays back..that is a man with honour and not the one that are women but they call themselve men and they expect thier women to respect them when they have ended up disrespecting themselve before thier women.

I don't succumb to the idea that guys should be borrowing unnecessarily from their girlfriend but what I know is that some ladies are so stingy to the core that hardly will they contribute to their relationship in terms presenting gifts to their boyfriends.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Mayflowa(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Wow! That's very good of you!

Send me your bank account details. cool

Lol. Account loading......................................99%

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ShakurM(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
4C2215131:

Like I said still very single. Not even dating as the requirements of the average lady nowadays is not average at all. Very few Nigerian ladies have time for "people wen dey speak so so english and common keke napep e nor get" guys.

Learnt a lot from the posts of females in NL. Gives one a feel of their pulse (not saying one should utilise NL females as the independent factor in an experiment on the women psyche).

Never minding that sha, will keep you posted. Might just end up with your sister eh? Gotcha!
No problem at all if it's my sister just prepare to go bankrupt..hhaha grin
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

It's women like you that makes men die before their time
Oh! so na death you dey fear? better man up and take responsibility. stop looking for who to share.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:
Oh! so na death you dey fear? better man up and take responsibility. stop looking for who to share.

Stop mounting unnecessary financial pressure on guys.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Fabalent: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
DETAILS ABOUT DE’ JOURNEY (a trip to badagry)
DATE

Good Friday 25th March 2016 to Saturday 26th March 2016 (Easter Season)

TARGET PARTICIPANT

It’s good to spend time with family, colleagues and friends without the thought of work stress.

All age range is eligible, families, couples, youth, teenagers and children in Ibadan and its environs

TICKET = N10,000

TICKET COVERS FOR

Transportation (to and fro) AC bus

Accommodation

Registration

Tourism

Refreshment

Boat cruise

Beach party

Games etc

Refreshment at specific time NOT FEEDING, provision is been made for participant feeding at a subsidized price

SCOPE OF THE TOUR

The tour is a two (2) day trip (one night).

We take off from a selected pick up point in Ibadan with a good working condition AC bus.

NOTABLE PLACES OF INTEREST WILL BE VISITED WHICH INCLUDE:

The first primary school in Nigeria
The first storey building in Nigeria
The Agia tree monument where first Christmas was celebrated in Nigeria
Mobee slave relics museum
badagry heritage museum
The early missionary cemetery
The slave market
Brazilian Baracoon
Slave port and route
Attenuation well
The point of no return.
Also there will be

Time out with Nolly wood star

Boat cruise,

Visit to beach,

Dance, music, comedy,

Games and competitions with prizes to be won.

PLUS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to WITNESS THE 6TH COCONUT HERITAGE FESTIVAL IN badagry

The COCONUT HERITAGE FESTIVAL is been inspired by the spirit of endowment of cultural and natural heritage for which badagry is known nationwide, the Coconut Heritage Festival(Agunkefest) celebrates Coconut; the wonder crop in Lagos State in a carnivalesque of traditional, cultural and contemporary dance, exhibition, games ,art & craft in the ancient city of badagry.

For Sponsorship and further enquiry contact

+2348030757053, +2348066461474, +2348154739357 (all numbers on whatsapp)

BBM: 7B38A27A , 2B98C924

IG: @fabal­­_ent

Visit = GALLERY for previous event pictures
www.fabalng.com
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=43231921] Bros, na so u like kitty-cat reach? cheesy Na Virgin I b sef
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=missyadorable post=43225047]

Am glad am STINGY to my husband and GENEROUS to myself, my siblings and parents...These are the people who I love and they love me,these are the people who am sure will always be there for me,not disappointing me,kicking me out for any reason.These are the people worth investing in...Husband is for Mrs title and respect.i dnt care abt any other thing[/quote what thats not the essence of marriage na......I dont wanna doubt ur love for ur husband but for me dear my wife comes first before any family. ....
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by missyadorable(f): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=sochima1989 post=43262326][/quote]

If you were born in 1989,then you are just 27 or abt to be...so chill

When you grow older and become a MAN,your thoughts will change,except you are abnormal.

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olac21(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2016
omoharry:
I can only borrow my husband money but not my boyfriend...na so i borrow my x bobo 30k till now he refuse to pay back the money..I have learnt from experience i will never try it again unless he is my husband..

Pele!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olac21(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Funkybabee:
if its pain u too go swerve to 'odo osun' and did I beg u to quote me abeg mind ur own business oo seun or lalatisca abeg come warn him oooo
See your grammatical construction!you need brain resetting ASAP!ode+mumu
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by olac21(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2016
dumie:
Apparently any man that sits to write all these is obviously a lazy Toyboy gold digger without any percentage of accomplishments which speaks volumes..just lazy loafers.

Na by force to blow grammar?alaye wa bi kan gbalo jor!what a person you are!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Funkybabee(f): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
olac21:

See your grammatical construction!you need brain resetting ASAP!ode+mumu

ogo°
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2016
missyadorable:

When you grow older and become a MAN,your thoughts will change,except you are abnormal.
whenever married people talk like this I either get scared or encouraged..about marriage....but I dont know u too well to pick a stand but I would need to hear, learn and know more why u sound this way
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sochima1989(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
missyadorable:

hmmmmm thats a compliment I guess. sincerely when married women talk this way I get scared or encouraged about the marriage thing. wish I know u well then I could pick a stand but I want to know more why u sound like this........forget age oh
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2016
undecidedNumber 1 is very common, even among best friends.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by hartson(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
most feminines are stingy,still nag the hell out of men.They don't know that guys read every bit of their behaviour while in courtship.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Chicagoesontop: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
menabae:
ok,noted,I'm not a wife material,can u face ur front now?

As If I Care To Be Looking At You !!!! lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.