Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife (66014 Views)

8 Attributes That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 9:17am On Feb 25, 2016
8 pages? :shocked

I can see the ladies are pained.. They are using the splitting of a bill to fault the whole write-up

I'm so loving the drama. Make I just dey observe cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Let's wait and see how the ladies will devour the OP

Mehn, the bashing from ladies is from every corners bro.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xcllaxix(m): 9:19am On Feb 25, 2016
menabae:
grin,that number 4 can nevr happen,why should i spend on a guy?huh,that's left for sugar mommies
Backward mentality...A good Relationship takes two to make it work..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by professore(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2016
These are points
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by 4C2215131: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
Thanks a ton brother. There's this thing called EQ( emotional quotient) , the variation of IQ. Most people lack the former which is mostly more important. The deed has been done . I hope she realises soon because she's a potential time bomb to the husband.

I keep reiterating that your mom, dad, friends, relatives, pastor, imam etc won't be the one to live with that partner all of them are urging you to tie the knot with.

Most parents are selfish when it comes to the issue of marital choice. It's either they want a particular someone for you or would rather you stay in a marriage you'd rather not just so the society won't look down on them ala ' her pikin no dey fit stay with man nah, na useless mother or dad dem be'. So they'd counsel you to 'bear' and that with time everything will be alright. It may but sadly this isn't so.

With time the woman go lose knife inside the man head or the man go redesign her anatomy with maniacal beatings. Sigh... marriage. I guess this is why those select few that enjoy a happy marriage are envied so much by others as by default base human nature has guaranteed that it ia not to be enjoyed but managed.

Quel Dommage!

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

...and more houses will I buy for you! wink

Amen oo! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ShakurM(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2016
4C2215131:

I keep reiterating that your mom, dad, friends, relatives, pastor, imam etc won't be the one to live with that partner all of them are urging you to tie the knot with.

Most parents are selfish when it comes to the issue of marital choice. It's either they want a particular someone for you or would rather you stay in a marriage you'd rather not just so the society won't look down on them ala ' her pikin no dey fit stay with man nah, na useless mother or dad dem be'. So they'd counsel you to 'bear' and that with time everything will be alright. It may but sadly this isn't so.

With time the woman go lose knife inside the man head or the man go redesign her anatomy with maniacal beatings. Sigh... marriage. I guess this is why those select few that enjoy a happy marriage are envied so much by others as by default base human nature has guaranteed that it ia not to be enjoyed but managed.

Quel Dommage!
Your brain no be here smiley. I agree with you 1 billion %!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by 4C2215131: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
Your brain no be here smiley. I agree with you 1 billion %!

Been learning from other folks experience, research, personal experience ( during dating days as I'm single for now) and whatnot so that when the day comes, I'll truly know for sure that we'll stay together against all odds.

Yes, nothing is guaranteed as all is fair in love and war same as inter arma enim silent leges but Lord knows that I'll try to get at least 70% right.

The remaining 30% we'll make up as we go along that narrow road bordered with cactuses and dandelions alike.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ShakurM(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
4C2215131:

Been learning from other folks experience, research, personal experience ( during dating days as I'm single for now) and whatnot so that when the day comes, I'll truly know for sure that we'll stay together against all odds.

Yes, nothing is guaranteed as all is fair in love and war same as inter arma enim silent leges but Lord knows that I'll try to get at least 70% right.

The remaining 30% we'll make up as we go along that narrow road bordered with cactuses and dandelions alike.
The lady is lucky, she would make a fine catch smiley. Sha send me the wedding invitation
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:
It perplexes me when a lady often nags and finds fault in everything just because her boyfriend is going through difficult time but the moment he climbs the ladder of success and achieves greatness, she will start being tolerant and nice even though she has been a nagging girlfriend.

When this character is noticed in a lady, it should ring a bell to guys that careful tactful need to be employ when dealing with such lady.

Below are the evidences that shows a lady will become very stingy when you marry her.

1. She presents inferior gifts to her boyfriend

For a lady who present inferior gifts such as N100 recharge card, mallam perfume, slippers, china boxers and singlets as birthday gift for her boyfriend shows that she will become a stingy and disastrous wife. It's a shameful thing to see how some ladies treat their boyfriends like a worthless dog hereby presenting an inferior gift to a guy who went extra mile to please them during their birthday celebration.

2. She doesn't want to lose anything

According to Prof Tosyne2much, he opined that some ladies are so stingy that they share similar characteristics with our policemen. When you visit them, you will be the one to spend, when they visit you, you will still be the one to spend. These kind of ladies are stingy and will contribute nothing in marriage.

3. She always claim to be broke

A lady who always claims to be broke at all time when her account is actually fat indicates that the probability is high for her to become a home wrecker. Such ladies are only interested in what a guy can offer financially but immediately things turn sour, you won't see their brake light again.

4. I can't spend on guys

It's a huge blow on ladies whose brains are wired to the belief that financial responsibilities and pressure should only be mounted on guys while the ladies go about flexing. As a result of this, many of them see marriage as a route to escape from poverty. Some of them will even say that they can never call a guy who sends them recharge card (what a wack mentality). These kind of ladies can't help build a home.

5. She can't Lend her Boyfriend Money

It's very shameful that many useless ladies always claim that they can't respect their boyfriends if they borrow him money. This is nothing but bullshit. The last time I check, relationship is give and take and it should emanate from both side. Never even consider walking down the aisle with such a lady.

6. She hates the idea of doing dutch on dates

I have seen cases where some stingy ladies grumble and murmur like children of Israel saying that their boyfriends do not love them just because their boyfriends demanded that the bill be splitted and paid by each party when on date. These categories of ladies will end up causing problems in the family as they are stubborn headed to pool resources together.

7. She's desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income

I don't really blame guys who are bent on not disclosing their monthly income to their girlfriend, this is because many ladies are only curious to know so that they will know how to bring up cooked up stories to scam him. Survey has it that any lady who is desperate to know her boyfriend's monthly income is nothing but a selfish lady. Desist from such a lady.

8. She wants everything for free

They always advocate no sex before marriage yet they want everything for free while they are not ready to pay a sacrifice. However, ladies who want everything on a platter of gold need to understand that a guy will never cherish you if you are always at the receiving end. Guys like it when they beg a lady to accept their money or gifts. Ladies of this nature will become stingy wives.
RUBBISH, Oya go marry the one that is not stingy then...
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:
Madam, take it easy... Why are you so pained? cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by dumie(f): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2016
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
U like it shey? cheesy
yes o
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by 4C2215131: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
The lady is lucky, she would make a fine catch smiley. Sha send me the wedding invitation

Like I said still very single. Not even dating as the requirements of the average lady nowadays is not average at all. Very few Nigerian ladies have time for "people wen dey speak so so english and common keke napep e nor get" guys.

Learnt a lot from the posts of females in NL. Gives one a feel of their pulse (not saying one should utilise NL females as the independent factor in an experiment on the women psyche).

Never minding that sha, will keep you posted. Might just end up with your sister eh? Gotcha!
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sunmarouk(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol..gift or no gift,a man who wants to leave will leave....No amount of gifts and good treatment from a wife can keep a man away from other ladies..and he knows I dnt bother about such stuff.Life continues! [/quote]

since Ur heart is already programed not to care, when ur husband is ready to leave U, he will do so, then U become a single mother with kids, nd ur life also continues. Imagine U dont care if ur marriage breaks up. The end result would be u getting married again to a second hand man(or as some1 second wife), and continue giving birth like fowl everywhere. Ah, women are th root of evil in this world
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by sunmarouk(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2016
treatment from a wife can keep a man away from other ladies..and he knows I dnt bother about such stuff.Life continues! [/quote]

since Ur heart is already programed not to care, when ur husband is ready to leave U, he will do so, then U become a single mother with kids, nd ur life also continues. Imagine U dont care if ur marriage breaks up. The end result would be u getting married again to a second hand man(or as some1 second wife), and continue giving birth like fowl everywhere. Ah, women are th root of evil in this world
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, take it easy... Why are you so pained? cheesy
Me pained? you wish. its just another lazyman statement to make women start doing things for you na, to start sharing in your responsibility. shey when its time to carry pregnancy and take care of the kids you guys don't mind sharing too.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
yes o
But let there be moderation oooo.. You hear? cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:

Me pained? you wish. its just another lazyman statement to make women start doing things for you na, to start sharing in your responsibility. shey when its time to carry pregnancy and take care of the kids you guys don't mind sharing too.
Now you admit men are superior to women? I thought some ladies are always advocating gender equality cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2016
sunmarouk:
treatment from a wife can keep a man away from other ladies..and he knows I dnt bother about such stuff.Life continues!

And you forget that the women in your life started with your mother.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
But let there be moderation oooo.. You hear? cheesy
:Dbut its tosyne2much dah wud be buyin d rest for me in the future o
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:

A frustrated and very stingy wife spotted cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now you admit men are superior to women? I thought some ladies are always advocating gender equality cheesy
Superior? of course, If he wants to be, but we can also take that responsibility if he decides not to.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

A frustrated and very stingy wife spotted cool
hehe.. I am not close to being frustrated or stingy, I just don't like lazy men
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2016
sophietosyneabou:
:Dbut its tosyne.2much dah wud be buyin d rest for me in the future o
I just hope you will not tag me a broke dude each time I fail to do so cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2016
sunmarouk:
Lol..gift or no gift,a man who wants to leave will leave....No amount of gifts and good treatment from a wife can keep a man away from other ladies..and he knows I dnt bother about such stuff.Life continues!

Well to some extent I agree with your comment but don't forget that if you play your role as a wife, even if he leaves you, one day karma will speak as he will remember your good deeds hence wana make him to come back begging you. Also a man in his right senses will not want to jeopardise nor lose you knowing that you are a virtuous woman.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:
hehe.. I am not close to being frustrated or stingy, I just don't like lazy men

I just don't like stingy women and I am not lazy cool
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by xendra: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2016
dumie:
Apparently any man that sits to write all these is obviously a lazy Toyboy gold digger without any percentage of accomplishments which speaks volumes..just lazy loafers.
hehehe.. I see you see what I see.
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by tosyne2much(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2016
xendra:
Superior? of course, If he wants to be, but we can also take that responsibility if he decides not to.
Hmmmm !! Okay ooooo cheesy
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by wristbangle: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2016
From the comments gathered from ladies, we guys are scared to venture into marriage because it seems ladies mentality are lazy and always depending on guys for everything. Smh undecided
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by ada2604(f): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
@missy adorable I really really worry becos if am not mistaking ur marriage is not up to 5/6 mnths cos I remember u commenting about bin a newly wed few months back, cos it really at dz stage da u build ur marriage d way u really want it to be especially wen u have a calm and quiet emotional guy like u said earlier, then as it roll into years with challenges there will be memories to strengthen d marriage. but funny enof u sound very intelligent, now I agree that there is advs and disadvs to every thing becoss ur intelligence is making u stand too stiff on unreasonable issues. but hope dz is d way u had opened up to him and made him understand all dz ur mindset especially u not bin in love with him ryt from d dating days, if not are a classical example of a selfish person. cos remember d same society that forced u to get married will still mock u wen u fall outta it, so b wise
Re: 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol you got me real hard my dear friend. I just want to know if she will be a supportive wife
ohh good to know. Morning my friend wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.