Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (10474 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / 20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 2:04am On Jul 15, 2009
bindex:

The FOOL said the mythical moses wrote what happened  grin grin grin. I could not help but laugh with scorn at the hopeless and deluded slowpoke.

haha. Even Orthodox Jews, some Rabbis, have admitted that the evidence against divine authorship is overwhelming. The difference between most expressions of Judaism and Christianity is how Judaism embraces scholarship/knowledge (that is how we know that claims of an afterlife were man made. . .Jews keep records, the church hides and destroys them because they don't understand shit!!) Jews understand their faith. It is their tradition. For them it is a philosophy that guides them to find and fulfill their purpose in life. The commandments and stuff they follow have practical implications in their lives (discipline, organization, humility etc). They update their scriptures to reflect modern realities. It isn't about heaven and hell, its about living a fulfilled life . . thats why they don't go around trying to convert people and all that extra shit. . .they're not the ones that exported it.

People go around defending a foreign tradition, that they have a very superficial understanding of. Most Christians just turn a blind eye to everything that is presented to them and keep throwing the same talking points at you. They don't have a clue and they don't want to. But they have a right to believe what they want and I don't think they should be insulted for it.

That said, how the fukc can any educated person still be claiming Moses wrote Exodus?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 2:07am On Jul 15, 2009
Neotic wrote:[/b]u keep coming up with this ridiculous question. [b]This healing are prevalent all over the world in churches. That u choose to disbelieve does not deny or refute the fact that this miracles happen.

please say something new.

Can you give me one case of your imaginary deity healing an amputee and making his amputated limb or limbs grow back?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Even Orthodox Jews, some Rabbis, have admitted that the evidence against divine authorship is overwhelming. The difference between most expressions of Judaism and Christianity is how Judaism embraces scholarship/knowledge (that is how we know that claims of an afterlife were man made. . .Jews keep records, the church hides and destroys them because they don't understand shit!!) Jews understand their faith. It is their tradition. For them it is a philosophy that guides them to find and fulfill their purpose in life. The commandments and stuff they follow have practical implications in their lives (discipline, organization, humility etc). They update their scriptures to reflect modern realities. It isn't about heaven and hell, its about living a fulfilled life . . thats why they don't go around trying to convert people and all that extra shit. . .they're not the ones that exported it.

People go around defending a foreign tradition, that they have a very superficial understanding of. Most Christians just turn a blind eye to everything that is presented to them and keep throwing the same talking points at you. They don't have a clue and they don't want to. But they have a right to believe what they want and I don't think they should be insulted for it.

That said, how the fukc can any educated person still be claiming Moses wrote Exodus?  

The exodus that never happened, some jews now acknowledge that it never really happened because there is no evidence to show that the exodus ever happened in fact there is no evidence from the egyptian records which show that the jews were ever enslaved in eygpt.

As for the new testament no body knows anything about it. No body knows who wrote the gospels and any of the epistles, the catholic church assigned names to the books based on their apostolic tradition. No body even has the originals of the gospels or any book in the new testament. All that is available are copies of copies of copies of copies which were kept by the catholic church and made available mostly during the 4th century. Our deluded friends here keep crying that the bible is the word of their desert daddy, the same book that was written by deluded men, complied by men and the book that men voted upon and chose what to accept as the word of god and what to be discarded.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 2:43am On Jul 15, 2009
If only their pastors were being asked the right questions. Instead of "please pray for me i want to buy a new car, is my blessing coming?"
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

Can you give me one case of your imaginary deity healing an amputee and making his amputated limb or limbs grow back?

what a foolish tirade. does ur rant deny the effects and events called miracles all over the church?

Krayola:

If only their pastors were being asked the right questions. Instead of "please pray for me i want to buy a new car, is my blessing coming?"

what sense does this make?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 15, 2009
there guys seem to be trying too hard to convince themselves the bible isnt real. for all their cries . . . they certainly do spend an unhealthy amount of time babbling about the bible.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

there guys seem to be trying too hard to convince themselves the bible isnt real. for all their cries . . . they certainly do spend an unhealthy amount of time babbling about the bible.

Just the same way you keep trying so hard to convince yourself that the koran and allah aren't real, for all your desprate cries you sure spend unhealthy amount of time blabbing about allah and the koran no? Deluded slowpoke.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 2:50am On Jul 15, 2009
noetic2:

what sense does this make?  

Na lie?

hey. . . remember those new year prayers, you know, the ones where the pastor tell u this is ur year of blessing and to ask for whatever u want, and all the same shit he told u last year?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 2:51am On Jul 15, 2009
bindex:

Just the same way you keep trying so hard to convince yourself that the koran and allah aren't real, for all your desprate cries you sure spend unhealthy amount of time blabbing about allah and the koran no? Deluded slowpoke.

undecided what was he saying? Is there a correlation between the two or you're just desperate to make mud stick?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 2:52am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

haha.

how about you go do ur research. read something outside of the Bible for once. U don`t possibly believe everything there is to know is in there. Do u?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 2:54am On Jul 15, 2009
noetic2:

what a foolish tirade. does ur rant deny the effects and events called miracles all over the church?

grin grin grin Have you ever raised any body from the dead? have you ever healed a blind person? what about a person with a terminal disease like cancer how many have you healed?  grin grin. have you ever healed an amputee? have you ever walked on water or turned water into wine? Do you believe in jesus? why then can you not do any of the above? did jesus not say that if you believe in him you will do all these things? how many of the above have you eve done?  grin grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

Na lie?

hey. . . remember those new year prayers, you know, the ones where the pastor tell u this is ur year of blessing and to ask for whatever u want, and all the same shit he told u last year?

why not make a point? whats all this about? are u educated at all?
the contents of ur post are very embarrassing.

what does new year prayers have to do with the inconsistencies of evolution or the truthfulness of creationism?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

haha.

how about you go do ur research. read something outside of the Bible for once. U don`t possibly believe everything there is to know is in there. Do u?

I've read more outside the bible than you will ever read in your lifetime so dump the patronizing attitude. I get sick to my stomach when bible scoffers try to force the pretence that they dont believe in God because they are "reading" something else outside the bible. A lot of the comments you folks make just underlines the fact that you're simply empty-headed unbelievers period.

Just spent a few minutes pondering on krayola's infantile post. What exactly do they mean by "go do ur research"? What RESEARCH? The same research that makes them back evolution with NO intelligent basis?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 2:56am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

grin grin grin Have you ever raised any body from the dead? have you ever healed a blind person? what about a person with a terminal disease like cancer how many have you healed?  grin grin. have you ever healed an amputee? have you ever walked on water or turned water into wine? Do you believe in jesus? why then can you not do any of the above? did jesus not say that if you believe in him you will do all these things? how many of the above have you eve done?  grin grin grin

maybe they haven't paid enough tithes to earn the magic powers yet.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 2:57am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

is there any reason to believe that none of this miracles have happened?

how do this miracles help propagate ur evolution or naturalism? how do they refute creationism?
u never cease to amaze with ur regular gibberish.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 2:58am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

Like the same way you spend too much time crying and blabbing about the "lie" called evolution. . . .
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 2:58am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

maybe they haven't paid enough tithes to earn the magic powers yet.

what are ur beliefs or disbeliefs? whats the basis or evidences that establish them?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

Like the same way you spend too much time crying and blabbing about the "lie" called evolution. . . .

how many threads do you see me put up refuting evolution? I couldnt be bothered about it except when you air heads run up making claims you dont understand.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

I've read more outside the bible than you will ever read in your lifetime so dump the patronizing attitude. I get sick to my stomach when bible scoffers try to force the pretence that they dont believe in God because they are "reading" something else outside the bible. A lot of the comments you folks make just underlines the fact that you're simply empty-headed unbelievers period.

so why not respond to the points we made? why aim ur comments at us, rather than respond to the points we made. About divine authorship of he Bible. This isn't about believing in God. It's about believing in magic and baby stuff. U don't have to believe in messiahs on flying horses to be a Christian. Thats just stuff they tell u when u're a kid. . .u're supposed to grow out of it
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 3:00am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

Actually all we have done is to pick holes in evolution and establish that it is FALSE and unfounded.

u can start by answering the evolution related questions here:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279631.0.html
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 3:00am On Jul 15, 2009
noetic2:

is there any reason to believe that none of this miracles have happened?

how do this miracles help propagate ur evolution or naturalism? how do they refute creationism?
u never cease to amaze with ur regular gibberish.

do you believe in jesus? does the holy spirit reside in you? why haven't you ever healed a blind person or walked on water? did jesus not say that if you believe in him you will be able to do all these things? grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

do you believe in jesus? does the holy spirit reside in you? why haven't you ever healed a blind person or walked on water? did jesus not say that if you believe in him you will be able to do all these things? grin grin

The main question is: whats the basis of believing or assuming that I am yet to perform any of these miracles?

what are ur beliefs? whats the basis of this beliefs? whats the source of all things according to naturalism?
please feel free to expose ur ignorance grin grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

so why not respond to the points we made? why aim ur comments at us, rather than respond to the points we made. About divine authorship of he Bible. This isn't about believing in God. It's about believing in magic and baby stuff. U don't have to believe in messiahs on flying horses to be a Christian. Thats just stuff they tell u when u're a kid. . .u're supposed to grow out of it

For 2 simple reasons:

1. they are never intelligently framed . . . all we get are a bunch of silly, copied "gotcha" questions that leave you wondering if a 5-yr old was the one asking.

2. All the questions we've ever asked any of you when have you answered them? Or who arrogated to you the sole right to ask questions?

I dont waste my time responding to your "points" . . . you flatter yourself by calling it that to be honest. If you think belief in the bible is magic stuff then i wonder what belief in evolution and the big bang theory is . . . but of course its one standard for the bible and another for you.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 3:03am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

how many threads do you see me put up refuting evolution? I couldnt be bothered about it except when you air heads run up making claims you dont understand.

as far as there is a thread here on evolution our resident "scientist" rushes there to let people know that evolution is false. . . .if evolution is truly false as you love to convince yourself i don't think it will be giving you such sleepless nights. . . .
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 3:04am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

as far as there is a thread here on evolution our resident "scientist" rushes there to let people know that evolution is false. . . .if evolution is truly false as you love to convince yourself i don't think it will be giving you such sleepless nights. . . .

why dont u prove evolution by answering the questions here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279631.0.html
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Krayola(m): 3:05am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

For 2 simple reasons:

1. they are never intelligently framed . . . all we get are a bunch of silly, copied "gotcha" questions that leave you wondering if a 5-yr old was the one asking.

2. All the questions we've ever asked any of you when have you answered them? Or who arrogated to you the sole right to ask questions?

I dont waste my time responding to your "points" . . . you flatter yourself by calling it that to be honest. If you think belief in the bible is magic stuff then i wonder what belief in evolution and the big bang theory is . . . but of course its one standard for the bible and another for you.

what questions have u ever asked me that i didn't answer?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

i dont need to "convince" myself that evolution is false . . . the fact that there is no one single paper to verify it as fact is more than enough proof. I wonder why atheists are so quick to jump on the evolution bandwagon . . . 98% probably only heard of it when they grew bold enough to express their lack of belief in God on the web.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 15, 2009
Krayola:

what questions have u ever asked me that i didn't answer?

1. What is the alternative to creationism? Surely if creationism is wrong there MUST be another narrative as to how the earth was formed . . . what is your opinion and why?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 3:08am On Jul 15, 2009
noetic2:

The main question is: whats the basis of believing or assuming that I am yet to perform any of these miracles?

what are ur beliefs? whats the basis of this beliefs? whats the source of all things according to naturalism?
please feel free to expose ur ignorance  grin grin grin

have you ever healed a blind person? do you believe in the carpenter called jesus? did he not say that you will do better things than what was written about him? i know a christian child whose leg was amputated. . . should i bring him to you to heal him and make his amputated leg grow back?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by mazaje(m): 3:11am On Jul 15, 2009
davidylan:

1. What is the alternative to creationism? Surely if creationism is wrong there MUST be another narrative as to how the earth was formed . . . what is your opinion and why?

If creationism is true as you are trying so hard to convince yourself that it is, where are your evidence to show that it is?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 3:11am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

have you ever healed a blind person? do you believe in the carpenter called jesus? did he not say that you will do better things than what was written about him? i know a christian child whose leg was amputated. . . should i bring him to you to heal him and make his amputated leg grow back?

whats all these u ranting about? I believe I answered u.

why are u afraid of defining ur beliefs? whats the basis of ur beliefs and disbelieves? why do u have a problem answering evolution related questions here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-279631.0.html?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2009
mazaje:

If creationism is true as you are trying so hard to convince yourself that it is, where are your evidence to show that it is?

are u saying that u have no alternative to creationism?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Feel The Presence Of God? / Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.