Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co (10473 Views)

Famous Quotes From The Great Noetic & Davidylan (phd.) / The Noetic Interview: Questions On Humanity And The Quality Of Goodness / 20 - 20 Questions From Huxley In The Huxley-Noetic Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

when was the last time u read genesis 1 and 2? grin that u find a fact untenable does not make it less an evidence.

WHERE IS UR EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION?. . .thou pathetic illiterate.

So your scientific evidence for creationism is the mythical account that says the earth was created before the Sun or that there is this strange thing called the firmament that sperates the waters above from the waters below. People have been to the moon and back there is no water up there comparable to the oceans. Is that your scientific evidence? Why is creationism banned in public school in the developed world and evolution taught?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

when was the last time u read genesis 1 and 2?  grin that u find a fact untenable does not make it less an evidence.

WHERE IS UR EVIDENCE FOR EVOLUTION?. . .thou pathetic illiterate.
What facts are in genesis 1 and 2 ?? I asked you for evidence you give me the deluded ramblings of desert tribesmen. Are you okay?
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE FOR CREATION?!?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

So your scientific evidence for creationism is the mythical account that says the earth was created before the Sun or that there is this strange thing called the firmament that sperates the waters above from the waters below. People have been to the moon and back there is no water up there comparable to the oceans. Is that your scientific evidence? Why is creationism banned in public school in the developed world and evolution taught?

u keep disgracing urself. where did I present u a scientific evidence?

Tudór:

What facts are in genesis 1 and 2 ?? I asked you for evidence you give me the deluded ramblings of desert tribesmen. Are you okay?

I will produce as soon as u produce urs for evolution.

if there is anything about the creation story in genesis 1 and 2 u dont understand. . .please feel free to ask. ur IGNORANCE is welcome. grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

His "facts" in genesis says that the sun, moon and stars are set  in this strange thing called the firmament but science has show that they aren't set in any firmament they are orbiting and in constant motion.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

His "facts" in genesis says that the sun, moon and stars are set  in this strange thing called the firmament but science has show that they aren't set in any firmament they are orbiting and in constant motion.

how many times have ur embarrassing IGNORANCE on this subject being addressed?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by bindex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

if there is anything about the creation story in genesis 1 and 2 u dont understand. . .please feel free to ask. ur IGNORANCE is welcome. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

So you don't have any scientific evidence for creationism?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

So you don't have any scientific evidence for creationism?

what do u understand by scientific? u just keep ranting endlessly.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

I will produce as soon as u produce urs for evolution.

You and this your ridiculous attempt to brand me an evolutionist. I am an ATHIEST there's a difference you know. . .

if there is anything about the creation story in genesis 1 and 2 u dont understand. . .please feel free to ask. ur IGNORANCE is welcome.  grin
Oh thank you! I am ignorant i confess.
Pls show me empirical evidence for creation in genesis 1 and 2. . . grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2009
imagine an emerging organism, a human beign with half formed organs, some organs actually missing, anatomy and physiology utterly incomplete, appearing for the first time on planet earth for the first time, he now has to start mutating particular portions of his DNA to be able to even fom a nose to breath, he has to mutate specifcic portions of his DNA to be able to live in this new environment because before, he was just a fish but now he is a man, he nust mutate and fast. after mutation he must pass on traits to progeny so race can go on.
questions:
1) if mutation is random, which has been proven, and cannot be controlled by organism, how does a fish suddenly begin to mutate to form legs to walk
2) how is the newly formed organism able to survive in such a new environment and even reproduce, his physiology is in a shambles, anatomy the same, how is he able to survive then.
3) did the fish suddenly decide to mutate a hand?
4)mutations that occur have been proven to be harmful, at least 99%, so how did the organism know how to mutate harmlessly, maybe it had magic powers? or im wrong.
Please atheist answer these questions
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

You and this your ridiculous attempt to brand me an evolutionist. I am an ATHIEST there's a difference you know. . .
Pls show me empirical evidence for creation in genesis 1 and 2. . . grin grin

where is your evidence for the alternative? Or are we just to assume that there is none if Gen 1 and 2 are not true? Did you appear from empty space?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
horse703:

imagine an emerging organism, a human beign with half formed organs, some organs actually missing, anatomy and physiology utterly incomplete, appearing for the first time on planet earth for the first time, he now has to start mutating particular portions of his DNA to be able to even fom a nose to breath, he has to mutate specifcic portions of his DNA to be able to live in this new environment because before, he was just a fish but now he is a man, he nust mutate and fast. after mutation he must pass on traits to progeny so race can go on.
questions:
1) if mutation is random, which has been proven, and cannot be controlled by organism, how does a fish suddenly begin to mutate to form legs to walk
2) how is the newly formed organism able to survive in such a new environment and even reproduce, his physiology is in a shambles, anatomy the same, how is he able to survive then.
3) did the fish suddenly decide to mutate a hand?
4)[b]mutations that occur have been proven to be harmful, at least 99%, so how did the organism know how to mutate harmlessly, maybe it had magic powers? [/b]or im wrong.
Please atheist answer these questions

you're asking these air heads? You have a better chance of getting an answer from a 5 yr old.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by doubleh: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
na wa woh see thread wey i open for sharing ideas u guys have turned it to world war III grin grin, david, bindex and co , u guys no even hail boys, wetin dey vex wunna?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2009
i wonder why they cant just give us this elusive paper that proves evolution once and for all? surely it must be accessible to someone. HAve the 99% of NAS scientists locked up the evidence?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

Pls show me empirical evidence for creation in genesis 1 and 2
. . . grin grin

I know that u are ignorant. . , but I dont think that u should keep embarrassing urself.

what does empirical mean?  

from ur understanding of the genesis 1 and 2 account, who were the characters present there at the point of creation? was the creation there subject to human repetition? human observation? human experience or experimentation?

The resultant effects of the Genesis 1 and 2 account of creation are the EVIDENCES that continue to establish it and refute any suggestion of evolution. Which of the facts in this genesis account is false?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

another fool who cant reason outside the box . . . you just assumed that the "set" in genesis means fixed?

1. the bible wasnt originally written in english

2. Do you know that set means a lot more than "fixed"?

Empty heads.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

where is your evidence for the alternative? Or are we just to assume that there is none if Gen 1 and 2 are not true? Did you appear from empty space?
What alternative??
When moses was writing his rubbish were there verifiable alternatives??
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2009
Tudór:

What alternative??
When moses was writing his rubbish were there verifiable alternatives??

another bumbling fool comes tumbling forward.

Moses wasnt interested in an alternative to creationism . . . He simply wrote down what happened.

You claim that Gen 1 and 2 is wrong and hang your belief on evolution . . . why dont you go ahead and prove it? why are you only interested in gen 1?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

another fool who cant reason outside the box . . . you just assumed that the "set" in genesis means fixed?

1. the bible wasnt originally written in english

2. Do you know that set means a lot more than "fixed"?

Empty heads.

What is this fool that can't reason at all saying? The bible wasn't originally written in english but you keep quoting from the english bible no? What kind of a fool are you? Do you think before you speak are are you always in a hurry to sound stupid and foolish? . Even if I don't know what "set" means empty air heads and deluded goons like you are not the ones to tell me what it means. You did not write the bible in hebrew did you? What a ridiculous and pathetic charlatan.

Empty heads indeed.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
i have not received my answer please
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

What is this fool that can't reason at all saying? The bible wasn't originally written in english but you keep quoting from the english bible no?

sometimes you wonder if these idiots can engage their brains. If i quoted the bible in aramaic would you understand?

toneyb:

What kind of a fool are you? Do you think before you speak are are you always in a hurry to sound stupid and foolish? . Even if I don't know what "set" means empty air head and deluded goons like you are not the ones to tell me what it means. You did not write the bible in hebrew did you? What a ridiculous and pathetic charlatan.

Empty heads indeed.

so what really have you said here now? Seriously what was the point of your post? If indeed you understood what "set" meant why then did you accuse the bible of not knowing that the moon and stars orbit simply because it talked of them being "set" in the firmament?

Pls show us this paper proving evolution . . . these idiots only know how to blather on about gen 1.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
horse703:

you're never going to receive one . . . they dont know. They dont understand anything, as long as they can bash the bible they are fulfilled. It doesnt matter that their alternatives are on very shaky grounds.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

i wonder why they cant just give us this elusive paper that proves evolution once and for all? surely it must be accessible to someone. HAve the 99% of NAS scientists locked up the evidence?

I thought you keep crying all the time that you are a "scientist"? Don't you know how to get access to scientific papers any more? Google them up and send your rebuttals to the NAS? That should not be a difficult thing to a "scientist" to do no? grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 13, 2009
toneyb:

I thought you keep crying all the time that you are a "scientist"? Don't you know how to get access to scientific papers any more? Google them up and send your rebuttals to the NAS? That should not be a difficult thing to a "scientist" to do no? grin grin

ah the usual lame escapist language. I thought you said 99% of members of NAS considered evolution a sacrosanct fact . . . cant you show us this paper of theirs? Just one of the 200,000 bindex claimed will do biko.

foolish idiots . . . they ask you to prove Gen 1 then ask you to prove evolution for them too.

Well if you want proof for Gen 1 then go grab a bible and stop spamming this thread.

arguing with these waste-pipes can drain the intellect if one doesnt take a break sometimes . . . you can never read their posts and catch something cerebral. Its all laughable rubbish . . . you wonder who gave dolts access to a computer.

[size=18pt]Show us this paper that proves evolution without a shadow of a doubt and forever silence me on these boards! I challenge any of you fools to do this.[/size]
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by noetic2: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2009
horse703:

grin grin grin u are gonna wait forever grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

sometimes you wonder if these idiots can engage their brains. If i quoted the bible in aramaic would you understand?

so what really have you said here now? Seriously what was the point of your post? If indeed you understood what "set" meant why then did you accuse the bible of not knowing that the moon and stars orbit simply because it talked of them being "set" in the firmament?

Pls show us this paper proving evolution . . . these idiots only know how to blather on about gen 1.

This delusional fool can not stop giving. Do the writers of the bible know anything about orbit? If they did they will not write that the earth was created before the sun. Accuse the bible, what is this fool saying? grin grin
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
answer?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 7:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

Moses wasnt interested in an alternative to creationism . . . He simply wrote down what happened.

You claim that Gen 1 and 2 is wrong and hang your belief on evolution . . . why dont you go ahead and prove it? why are you only interested in gen 1?

What is this pathetic fool saying? Where did moses claim ownership of the creation myth?   . People claim the mythical moses wrote the creation accounts but he never claimed he did at all. No where in the bible does it say that moses wrote the creation myth.

You claim it happened, where are your scientific evidence to back the claim?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
noetic2:

I know that u are ignorant. . , but I dont think that u should keep embarrassing urself.

what does empirical mean?  

from ur understanding of the genesis 1 and 2 account, who were the characters present there at the point of creation? was the creation there subject to human repetition? human observation? human experience or experimentation?
Are you drunk? You call me ignorant and offer to educate me yet all you do is want me to answer your questions. . .questions i put to you in the first place. Jesus will be so ashamed of you!
The resultant effects of the Genesis 1 and 2 account of creation are the EVIDENCES that continue to establish it and refute any suggestion of evolution
This is a blatant lie!
Those are not evidences rather they are claims. The story is just told to fit the reality on ground, just like old folklore- why does the tortoise have lines on the shell? "Oh the tortoise went to heaven with the vulture riding on it's wings. At the feast he ate all the food, the vulture left in annoyance and the tortoise had to jump down breaking it's shell, it pieces had to be glued by mrs tortoise hence the lines"- this story is difficult to contend coz indeed lines do exist on the tortoise shell. But we all know this story is ridiculous and a farce just like your bible story.
Which of the facts in this genesis account is false?
Which of the accounts in genesis are true? And any evidence to prove this?
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by horse703: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
still waitin angry angry angry
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by toneyb: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

ah the usual lame escapist language. I thought you said 99% of members of NAS considered evolution a sacrosanct fact . . . cant you show us this paper of theirs? Just one of the 200,000 bindex claimed will do biko.

foolish idiots . . . they ask you to prove Gen 1 then ask you to prove evolution for them too.

Well if you want proof for Gen 1 then go grab a bible and stop spamming this thread.

arguing with these waste-pipes can drain the intellect if one doesnt take a break sometimes . . . you can never read their posts and catch something cerebral. Its all laughable rubbish . . . you wonder who gave dolts access to a computer.

[size=18pt]Show us this paper that proves evolution without a shadow of a doubt and forever silence me on these boards! I challenge any of you fools to do this.[/size]

Bla bla bla bla. If you want scientific evidence for evolution go to the NAS website and other science websites like talk origins that support evolution and have provided scientific evidence for it(Micro and macro evolution). Write a scientific peer reviewed paper that disproves the evidence they have provided and stop crying all over the thread for us to do that for you. Are you a trader?

I wonder If this fool ever uses his brains at all, so the bible is your scientific evidence for creationism? What a pathetic nut.
Re: To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co by Tudor6(f): 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2009
davidylan:

What crap is this?
Was moses present when this so called creation was taking place?
Why should we take yours or he's lying word for it??

Where have i ever claimed to be an evolutionist??
This is pathetic! Anytime you're cornered for evidence of creation you  claw away like a mad cat labelling everyone an evolutionist. Give us EVIDENCE to back your theory instead of resorting to the weak "tag you're an evolutionist" tactics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Penam Percy Paul Glory Song Series: Which One Is Your Favourite Album And Track. / Is The Christian God And The Muslim God One ? / Our Daily Manna Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.