Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

What's Wrong With This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With This Question? (1619 Views)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / What's Wrong Dressing Like This To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Question? by eminent007(m): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Please enlighten me fellow nairalanders.

What's wrong with a guy asking his babe this question while chatting or on a call: "what color of panties do you have on?"

Guys: do you or can you ask your babe.

Ladies: do you or can you answer the question.

Is it romantic or pervert?
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2016
Its a very stupid question..... what's your business with the color of a girl's pant? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by goldbim(f): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2016
Lol..all those socks and sandal boys questions..he's on his way to ask for nudes when she answers yes..some guys ehnn.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by cruzita(f): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2016
what kind of stupid question is that?it only proves one thing which is the boy is irresponsible. only a useless girl will answer such question.
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by iceberylin(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Me: What color is on you?
Bae: Please, I know it's the dick talking. Can I talk to the mouth undecided

Ya'll should get an interesting Bae..Not "0k" bae.
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by Applaner: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
Well,
It only shows that the mental illness he had has not been well treated, he needs to go back to the hospital
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by yaqq: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Nothing is wrong. wt d question! if u re d one dt bought them for her! my bae ll gladly tell me. If I don't chat naughty wt my bae who else? all ds girls forming porshe sayin it's silly, swear with Amadiyoha u avnt sent ur boo ur nude b4

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by bennifield11(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2016
If I was a lady,I would insult my boyfriend for asking me that meaningless question and as a boyfriend,I see no sense in asking my girlfriend the colour of her pant
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by funlord(m): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2016
undecided

Wetin be dis?
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by MissSlimbody(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na so e dey start undecided
The next will be "send me a pic, lemme see"

Silly kweshion angry
Re: What's Wrong With This Question? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2016
Depends on the way it is phrased , mood At the the time and the level of acceptance the woman offers to such talk I'm kinky that way too won't lie but the mood has to be just right you don't ask that at 2pm on a weekday you get timing is everything

(1) (Reply)

Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... / Guys Can You Eat This Sandwich / Make U Na Help My Mata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.