Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. (12271 Views)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

who ask youitk,
You didn't ask, you expressed your ignorance by suggesting my anus in particular is dirty and smelly while everyone else's is sterile and smells like roses. You will have children one day, I want you to pass on something to them other than utter ignorance cool
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:

You didn't ask, you expressed your ignorance by suggesting my anus in particular is dirty and smelly while everyone else's is sterile and smells like roses. You will have children one day, I want you to pass on something to them other than utter ignorance cool
Enough talk of asses a beg,I am having my lunch break,make my food digest biko
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

no be small perv o,but I understand am sha,na my longtime sweetheart, we understand each other wella
Yes we do honey wink
But I didn't know you were into empty-headed mrons. You mocked the dumbass for writing nonsense and his only reply was to have a go at another guy, probably just to kiss your ass. I get it, eliminate the 'competition', even though you have to come across as a light-brained jackass in the process. He probably thinks you're worth an ounce of chicken shi†̥ and worth competing over. Poor guy cheesy
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Yes we do honey wink
But I didn't know you were into empty-headed mrons. You mocked the dumbass for writing nonsense and his only reply was to have a go at another guy, probably just to kiss your ass. I get it, eliminate the 'competition', even though you have to come across as a light-brained jackass in the process. He probably thinks you're worth an ounce of chicken shi†̥ and worth competing over. Poor guy cheesy
Don't pity him love,man gat to survive,and I totally agree with your saying the dude is trying to eliminate competition,but don't u think it farfetched to call yourself a competition,u can only be a competition if u are put into consideration and as far as I know,only men are considered here,real men.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Enough talk of asses a beg,I am having my lunch break,make my food digest biko
Alright, let's talk about other fetishes instead. D'you know some women derive extreme sexual pleasure from having men piss on them? Some of them even swallow the urine or rub it on their faces. Then there are some that enjoy men smearing their faeces on them. Again they either rub the excreta on their face or eat it. Its called fecal fascination. Hope you're not taking anything with okro or ogbono cool
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Alright, let's talk about other fetishes instead. D'you know some women derive extreme sexual pleasure from having men piss on them? Some of them even swallow the urine or rub it on their faces. Then there are some that enjoy men smearing their faeces on them. Again they either rub the excreta on their face or eat it. Its called fecal fascination. Hope you're not taking anything with okro or ogbono cool
I have never heard of such nonsense,u sure that happens on this planet?I don't think people with full reasoning subject themselves to trash,I know its only retarded people dat might do that.What horror!phew,
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Don't pity him love,man gat to survive,and I totally agree with your saying the dude is trying to eliminate competition,but don't u think it farfetched to call yourself a competition,u can only be a competition if u are put into consideration and as far as I know,only men are considered here,real men.
You're not very bright, are you? I put 'competition' in rabbit ears because I find the notion of chatting up ladies online ludicrous. Not to talk less of competing with someone else for one. Unless you live in my neighborhood or are ready to travel down to where I am (which seems very unlikely), there is absolutely no sense in stressing myself to meet your approval. I don't, under any circumstances, fight for a lady. If a lady and I have mutual feelings for each other, then its up to her to tell other guys to get lost. There are a million and one girls out there that want to be in a relationship, so why give myself heartburn over one girl? Even if I ever condescended to fight for a girl, she'd have to be incredibly special, and to be frank, you come across as an unassuming plain Jane to me.
prettysassygirl:

I have never heard of such nonsense,u sure that happens on this planet?I don't think people with full reasoning subject themselves to trash,I know its only retarded people dat might do that.What horror!phew,
They're called fetishes. They're sexual perversions that deviate from more acceptable/common sexual nuances or behaviors. There's usually an underlying psychological link between people and their fetishes. You for one, fancy the notion of slapping your guy's ass. Some people would frown upon that.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Rollar post=43272028]
You're not very bright, are you? I put 'competition' in rabbit ears because I find the notion of chatting up ladies online ludicrous. Not to talk less of competing with someone else for one. Unless you live in my neighborhood or are ready to travel down to where I am (which seems very unlikely), there is absolutely no sense in stressing myself to meet your approval. I don't, under any circumstances, fight for a lady. If a lady and I have mutual feelings for each other, then its up to her to tell other guys to get lost. There are a million and one girls out there that want to be in a relationship, so why give myself heartburn over one girl? Even if I ever condescended to fight for a girl, she'd have to be incredibly special, and to be frank, you come across as an unassuming plain Jane to me.
I hear you,am u happy u have a little bit of sense
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:

They're called fetishes. They're sexual perversions that deviate from more acceptable/common sexual nuances or behaviors. There's usually an underlying psychological link between people and their fetishes. You for one, fancy the notion of slapping your guy's ass. Some people would frown upon that.
And if I plain Jane,wetin you be?fugly jonathan?
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I hear you,am u happy u have a little bit of sense
I'm sorry dear, I can't understand this gibberish.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
I'm sorry dear, I can't understand this gibberish.
How can you understand it, when your medula oblongata is incredibly shallow
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

And if I plain Jane,wetin you be?fugly jonathan?
One can tell how educated people are, by how they respond to comments. Obviously you went to primary school. A plain Jane is an average-looking girl, not an ugly one. I'm average looking myself, which is why ladies don't fight over me (nor do I expect them to). The only way a lady would compete with someone else for my affection, is if I were 'really special', which we agree I'm not. Is this something you can wrap your brain around?
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

How can you understand it, when your medula oblongata is incredibly shallow
Lol. Actually you mean my reasoning is shallow. I'm not sure how one could function with shallow grey matter. Is yours shallow? It would certainly explain a lot
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
One can tell how educated people are, by how they respond to comments. Obviously you went to primary school. A plain Jane is an average-looking girl, not an ugly one. I'm average looking myself, which is why ladies don't fight over me (nor do I expect them to). The only way a lady would compete with someone else for my affection, is if I were 'really special', which we agree I'm not. Is this something you can wrap your brain around?
Thank God u know where u belong,and dude,I know what plain Jane means,I don't need overzealous and busy body teachers,as a matter of fact I can bet it on anything that my level of intelligence is far higher than yours,but as a matured classy and sassy girl that I am,I don't need to brag,by their fruits u know them eh bobo,i hope u feel my point.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Lol. Actually you mean my reasoning is shallow. I'm not sure how one could function with shallow grey matter. Is yours shallow? It would certainly explain a lot
Well let's say,I have learnt to handle and relate with different levels of intelligence,am a natural psychologist u know
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Thank God u know where u belong,and dude,I know what plain Jane means,I don't need overzealous and busy body teachers,as a matter of fact I can bet it on anything that my level of intelligence is far higher than yours,but as a matured classy and sassy girl that I am,I don't need to brag,by their fruits u know them eh bobo,i hope u feel my point.
Lol. Its one thing to have intelligence, its another thing to utilize it. You may be right dear, but what's the point in being more intelligent than me and coming across as a retard? The fact that I'm not a walking orgasm doesn't mean I don't compensate for it in other areas. Maybe if you learned your place, you could finally settle down with a nice lad. Somehow I'm having trouble understanding how a lady can be both mature, classy and sassy at the same time. I won't define the term sassy, since you're apparently a walking talking dictionary, maybe you can correlate displaying one of the characteristics of a cheeky teenager with being mature and classy. No girl, I'm not feeling you. I don't believe you're feeling yourself either.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Well let's say,I have learnt to handle and relate with different levels of intelligence,am a natural psychologist u know
Well, you certainly seem to be holding up pretty well. Most girls would've flown into a rage by now. Sometimes you sound like you're getting emotional, but I guess that's just the estrogen pumping away. I'm actually enjoying this our little banter wink
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Lol. Its one thing to have intelligence, its another thing to utilize it. You may be right dear, but what's the point in being more intelligent than me and coming across as a retard? The fact that I'm not a walking orgasm doesn't mean I don't compensate for it in other areas. Maybe if you learned your place, you could finally settle down with a nice lad. Somehow I'm having trouble understanding how a lady can be both mature, classy and sassy at the same time. I won't define the term sassy, since you're apparently a walking talking dictionary, maybe you can correlate displaying one of the characteristics of a cheeky teenager with being mature and classy. No girl, I'm not feeling you. I don't believe you're feeling yourself either.
one thing I like about you is your inability to reason,for crying out nigga,check me out,check my swagg,check my moves,am different and unique and brainy and everything packaged in one,stop hating and
shut the fucccccck up
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Well, you certainly seem to be holding up pretty well. Most girls would've flown into a rage by now. Sometimes you sound like you're getting emotional, but I guess that's just the estrogen pumping away. I'm actually enjoying this our little banter wink
how I go vex,na this kind tin I dey like,trouble dey sweet me for my belle.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by thundafire: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
martyns303:
If ur referring to the sound that comes out of a lady's vj during sex that sounds like fart, I believe it's called queefing, it is trapped air getting released, apparently the vj is not a straight tube, it has folds known as rugae.

If ur however referring to plain old fart, that can be a turn off, but in the heat of the whole thing, who cares.

professor of sound 4rm a a V******a expert
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

one thing I like about you is your inability to reason,for crying out nigga,check me out,check my swagg,check my moves,am different and unique and brainy and everything packaged in one,stop hating and
shut the fucccccck up
And apparently a dude too. I was wondering how long you could keep the act up. Bross your sense no even reach my pinky finger. See as you just use hand open your own nyash like bush fowl grin
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
prettysassygirl:

how I go vex,na this kind tin I dey like,trouble dey sweet me for my belle.
Bro how many guys don fall for your hand? With the way NL guys mumu reach, I sure say you go don gather plenty magga cheesy
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
And apparently a dude too. I was wondering how long you could keep the act up. Bross your sense no even reach my pinky finger. See as you just use hand open your own nyash like bush fowl grin
U wish
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
Rollar:
Bro how many guys don fall for your hand? With the way NL guys mumu reach, I sure say you go don gather plenty magga cheesy
your mumuishness no get part 2 my love and heartbeat,jes because I use una slang,I don turn to boy,I know say ur I.q low,but mehn,I didn't know it was this low,please no dey fall my hand jooor
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by NemzySeries(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2016
fart!!!!.... tho av not xperienced such but which eva i'll b dating wunt want such to happen bkos av got bad mouth......I can yab wella ehnnnnnn coupled wit laffing heavily ova it
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

Dnt know bout the feaces but I once watched an episode of a thousand ways to die.... D girl looked for any guy that was overfed nd wld eventually throw up on her. She used to go to eating competition nd wait for d winner.. Dat hw she even died he threw up in her mouth nd big chunks of undigested good blocked her airways. Fine girl o
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:42am On Feb 27, 2016
MzBreezy:
Dnt know bout the feaces but I once watched an episode of a thousand ways to die.... D girl looked for any guy that was overfed nd wld eventually throw up on her. She used to go to eating competition nd wait for d winner.. Dat hw she even died he threw up in her mouth nd big chunks of undigested good blocked her airways. Fine girl o
some people are plain sick.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

your mumuishness no get part 2 my love and heartbeat,jes because I use una slang,I don turn to boy,I know say ur I.q low,but mehn,I didn't know it was this low,please no dey fall my hand jooor
Lmao! grin
Omo you too dull oh. Technically it should be mumuness. Even your pidgin sucks. Lol. You no just get sense for anything. I wonder how many recharge card dem don send you so far. Even if you be girl, you worwor reach sote I for prefer follow man instead, or even chimpanzee sef grin
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

U wish
Oh no. My wish is to take a sharp pair of scissors to your dick and slice it of. Then I'd stab the bleeding stump to form a gaping hole. Since you're so desperate to be a woman, let me help your ministry.
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by prettysassygirl(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2016
Rollar:
Oh no. My wish is to take a sharp pair of scissors to your dick and slice it of. Then I'd stab the bleeding stump to form a gaping hole. Since you're so desperate to be a woman, let me help your ministry.
OK o
Re: If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
prettysassygirl:

OK o
so, what's your name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) / Leaked S*x Video Of Popular Model African Kim (eudoxia) And Her Lover Grand P / Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.