Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? (12288 Views)

Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2016
A friend of mine visited a brothel the first time and was afraid after according to him the olosho put the condom he used in one basket. We are afraid as we'v heard stories of rituals using fluids.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by marshalcarter: 9:59pm On May 18, 2016
Dnt u knw??

Op are u sure it isn't u sef...well just pray it isn't oo.... Cos ur destiny is gone for goodundecided

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
De take it to Okija shrine grin
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Yksoul(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2016
SOME PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR DESTINY THROUGH THIS YOU SHOULD KNOW.AFTER PAYING THE OLOSHO MONEY FOR SERVICE RENDERED,SHE STILL HAS SOMETHING BIGGER(DESTINY BY USING YOUR SEMEN) SHE COLLECTS FROM YOU

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ojun50(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2016
Op fear nt, jst go nd sleep nd forget d pass
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
blood of allah. Antie are you sure?
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 18, 2016
Yksoul:
SOME PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR DESTINY THROUGH THIS YOU SHOULD KNOW.AFTER PAYING THE OLOSHO MONEY FOR SERVICE RENDERED,SHE STILL HAS SOMETHING BIGGER(DESTINY BY USING YOUR SEMEN) SHE COLLECTS FROM YOU
jeez.. Holy ghost fire.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by ERONX(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
Bro u suppose carry ur Condom after using it. Those Hoes Ain't Loyal... I dont know about Nigeria but in Canada Some Prostitute are paid by Medical labs for Men's fluid.... For those guys that visit brothels and leave their used Condoms behind una go don get plenty Children through IVF. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by greatjoshy(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
'MOST OLOSHI'S CANNOT BE TRUSTED WITH THE USED CONDOMS'
i remember few years ago when some Nigerian prostitutes were caught at an airport with a 'Ghana must go bag' filled with used condoms, they were actually about to travel to southAfrica with those stuffz...... Only God knows what exactly they wanted to use them for.
So it's isn't good patronizing those ladies cos most of them can be devilish and demonic.......

Op we already know that u were d one that patronized an aloshi so stop lying with ur friend's name, we knw the truth mehn

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 18, 2016
Just tell me you are the one.
I will help you out

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
Haba no be me o. kissHaba no be me o. cheesy
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 11:12pm On May 18, 2016
francischime:
blood of allah. Antie are you sure?
veeeeeeeery sure sad

Na mountain of fire get u nw

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
veeeeeeeery sure sad

Na mountain of fire get u nw
but how you take know?
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Charles4075(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2016
Op, ask Naughtynaughty or Hateu2... Abeg I nor say una be prostitute ohhh just that una get wide knowledge of how things like this dey operate.. Make una nor come break my head.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2016
Nothing will happen to your friend or you op...having sex with those girls is safer than having sex with your gf.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2016
Nothing will happen to your friend or you op...having sex with those girls is safer than having sex with your gf....my advice, whenever you visit there, stick to a particular girl.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2016
sinaj:
How yougrin?
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by slyrone(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2016
op I wanna let you in on a secret. whatever makes a girl collects money from you after or before sex, let's just say whatever makes her demand money for sex, whatever she does or ll do would ve no effect on you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
slyrone:
op I wanna let you in on a secret. whatever makes a girl collects money from you after or before sex, let's just say whatever makes her demand money for sex, whatever she does or ll do would ve no effect on you.
amen o.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing will happen to your friend or you op...having sex with those girls is safer than having sex with your gf....my advice, whenever you visit there, stick to a particular girl.
akey.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2016
firstking01:
I agree with this but glueing urself to a particular olosho won't do job, man u gotta taste diff. Fruits na smiley Though I believe u suggested dt only for safety purpose abi? But if u aren't careful u might catch feelings for her
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by slytubadth(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2016
Charles4075:
Op, ask Naughtynaughty or Hateu2... Abeg I nor say una be prostitute ohhh just that una get wide knowledge of how things like this dey operate.. Make una nor come break my head.
LWKMD. bro run 4ur head
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by Adekorya: 12:05am On May 19, 2016
This kind of thing undecided always happen to OP friend.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by czarr(m): 2:24am On May 19, 2016
Whatever involves a transaction, you are safe as long as you paid her.
That's why you can't be initiated through buying from the market...because you paid a price.its even your gf that can work it grin

Fear free things! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by makydebbie(f): 3:40am On May 19, 2016
i tink they are taking it to ur village people
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by saaedlee: 3:51am On May 19, 2016
All these girls for this thread wey dey gif advice fa, unu dey talk from experience ni?
Op, nothing do you, so far as you pag am money, nothing do you.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by PaulkillermanAg(m): 3:54am On May 19, 2016
francischime:
but how you take know?
she has been into prostitution for long....
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by 9ja4show: 5:00am On May 19, 2016
It was not a friend of yours; it was YOU oga

Your own don finish ..only prayers can help you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 5:04am On May 19, 2016
ActOfWar:

I agree with this but glueing urself to a particular olosho won't do job, man u gotta taste diff. Fruits na smiley Though I believe u suggested dt only for safety purpose abi? But if u aren't careful u might catch feelings for her
Catch feelings?,,,God4bid.
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by sinaj(f): 5:31am On May 19, 2016
firstking01:
How yougrin?
m ok n u
Re: Where Do Prostitutes Take Used Condom To? by firstking01(m): 6:05am On May 19, 2016
sinaj:
m ok n u
I'm fine....told you i wanted to come to chobaundecided?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 9 Tips On How To Get The Man Of Your Dream In 2019 / ”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.