Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? (706 Views)

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by smatty: 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2009
Which is the best way to propose to your love?
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by Aus9ja: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2009
Am new here as well, glad to see another newbie.

Ok proposal: there are a few different ways depending on what the person is into.

Candle light dinner

Movies with the proposal on TV,

Snow Mountains

Music especially Jazz,

Anyways i could go on and on. What us your fiancee or fiance into ? That will help us give you more specific ideas.
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by iice(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2009
Aus9ja:

Am new here as well, glad to see another newbie.

Ok proposal: there are a few different ways depending on what the person is into.

Candle light dinner

Movies with the proposal on TV,

Snow Mountains

Music especially Jazz,

Anyways i could go on and on. What us your fiancee or fiance into ? That will help us give you more specific ideas.

shocked

@Topic, simply match your actions to your words
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by TheSeeker(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2009
Why are you worried about how you say it to her? Because no matter how, where and when you say it to her, it doesn't matter as long as it you're coming to the same focal point as anyone else --- the question of "will you marry me?" Go ahead and do it the best way you feel comfortable and don't be shy about it, that's so important.
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by Aus9ja: 2:50am On Jul 13, 2009
grin grin grin all he wants to do i guess is make it special ! Special proposals lasts a life time, So help wiv tangible and unique ideas if you can.
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by TheSeeker(m): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2009
Aus9ja:

grin grin grin all he wants to do i guess is make it special ! Special proposals lasts a life time, So help wiv tangible and unique ideas if you can.

What did I hear you say? Special proposals lasts a lifetime? In what sense please? Is that supposed to be the marriage?
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by Aus9ja: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2009
well, the way you propose will definately remain in a girl's memory and she will want to share it with the children in future, her friends and family. So its way better if you go the extra mile and make it special, something unique and mind blowing. ** Just my Idea**
Re: How Is The Best Way To Propose To Ur Love? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2018
Propose to her in a beer parlour. Rather, you guys should get high on some gins and pop out the question. Hope she grabs and will reply at that time. It works wonders. You're welcome by the way! What're friends for.

(1) (Reply)

5 Personality Traits That Turns Women Off / ARE POLYGAMOUS MEN,ROMANTIC? / Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.