Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (64260 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by cruzita(f): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
undecided na second hand dey reign now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by blezzymoore: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
FR
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bodyloveghetto(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
1 2 3 go
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Ujunkem(f): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wishing her the best
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by isuomo: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
She will be a bigger fool than I thought if she marries him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by haul: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
She's too old to marry! Just get a man who can impregnate you madam, no need playing second fiddle everywhere! Imagine a man with children of 18,15,10 years old Now the question is how do this grown ups see her in the relationship? The acceptance from the kids will be skeptical

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by DeeCherry(f): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children,
ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different
women."

Lmao grin

You go fear journalism na
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by oppyworld: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmm Hmmmm really Nawa oooo

Smbody dat cannot maintain 3 different wives is settling to marry u as d fourth wife n u said. YES....

Rooore oooo komabaadi koko

Once bitten twice shy

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by dammytosh: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Out of all men, na JJC of 419 squad.

3 children, 3 women !!

Aunty Funke no get sense walahi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by livinbygrace: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?

Yes.There re many well to do Yoruba guys that are over 35 still single with no child/children.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nayok(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Lmao

She nor get option na, beside she self look like mother of 10 for different father grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where young boys like us dey, Funke Akindele no see us, she wan marry a single father of three children.. Pathetic !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nayok(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
isuomo:
She will be a bigger fool than I thought if she marries him.

U want her to remain single? [sub][/sub] undecided abi na u go marry her grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by IYANGBALI: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Flom fly pan to fire

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Rotimisegun: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
poor funke....jjc has 3 children frm 3 diff mothers... wtf.....nd funke wan go push her head insyd dt kind place ...i no pity ha

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Goridoe(m): 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
GurlFriend:
Reports reaching us are anything to go by, Funke 'Jenifa' Akindele is getting set to take another shot at marriage, and the lucky man is said to be JJC Skillz of the JJC and 419 Squad.

Nigeriafilms reports that Abdul Rasheed Bello, popularly known as JJC Skillz went down on one knee and made the surprise proposal a few weeks ago in Lekki on the set of her new TV Comedy Drama, Jenifa’s Diary.

And she said yes!

Funke Akindele, a Christian, has remained single after separating from her husband, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 under very controversial circumstances.

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-reportedly-set-to.html

[size=13pt]kikikikikiki Funke to turn "FJC" soon **FUNKE JUST COME** adding her to the list... issssok.. itz not my bizz anyway **sips CODA** grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by IVORY2009(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
JJC and the 419 squard grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by maktao75: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
congrats to her. any guy who is over 35 and not married am one.u can mail me thru matgood17@gmail.com.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Liljeez(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
cutetopsey:
Hmmmm!

This is gbaski!

Funke Akindele and men with children......but this JJC own different oooooo........

Three different kids from three women. This is really serious...

I hope the trend will not continue with Funke... Just saying....

BTW, congrats dear...
The number on your signature...is it on whatsapp
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Another bad market again. It is well sis..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by fascowilly(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?
Kindly ask your family members over there now.

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by falansa: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
It is Complicated
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by babyboss001: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Gud for her
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by lailo: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
"JJC Skillz is a single father of three children,
ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different
women."

Lmao grin
And dis guy own no better pass Tubaba own but media blow am pass proportion.Tuface own sef better bcs e don marry
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by wacoj(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
According to this report, JJC has 3 kids from different mothers.
Possibly he wants the 4th child from Funke.
Yoruba people!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
But that funke girl no get class sha, if it's not jjc who will? It's a good match made in heaven grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by omojeesu(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wish them well!

Marriage often suffers when one is a celeb because the attention, patience and sacrifice needed are not given because of selfishness.

This goes for other (non-celeb) marriages too.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by airmark(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
esmeralda1:
This just confirms that this lady is dull as much as I like her I am just disappointed at her choice of spouse. Better be single than married to another mistake.
Must it be a Muslim, a man with 3 children from 3 diff women I mean is she mad?
Why do you think you will be different from others I'm too disappointed.
She just seem so dumb, that I like you won't stop me from telling you the truth funke.

It's shocking

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by debraobas(f): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:
She's too old to marry! Just get a man who can impregnate you madam, no need playing second fiddle everywhere! Imagine a man with children of 18,15,10 years old Now the question is how do this grown ups see her in the relationship? The acceptance from the kids will be skeptical
if lara was able to marry oshiomole who is a grandfather then funke can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by ishiamu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
Okay
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bolayei: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
nasha1:
This irresponsible baby papa that has kids all over London.why is that hard working,intelligent women go for useless men?
why does she always attract these kind of men?I don't see future in dis marriage.
See ignorance abi na inexposure. Do you know jjc? So u believe he is not hardworking...no nigerian producer have achieved what he has outside nigeria..have you ever heard of big brovas? Do i know he used to pay don jazzy 250£ when don jazzy was training as a producer...do you know he is one of the few brittish citizen living in nigeria. Do you know the difference between develop and undeveloped...all his kids were born in london where women dont depend on men and yes most guys with game wey no de find papers always move on if girl no fix up. Does he look like a average nigerian with an 18 yrs old child? Well funke is doing the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Zalam5: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Evening market
Ki ni properbilty npe kotun nin re...Mary tobaya sin
Iranun vs iranun
At age of 42
Otun re marry
Oogao ,kinin ton fin se bonancer to fe expire ,loba tan
Ko tie kuku ni nafdak number tele naa kode read meter kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.