Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (64268 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?
Of course ! I'm a perfect example cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:
Niggas these days ain got time for child support...No one wants to take care of another man's kids...[b] I can't marry a Single Mother or Baby Mama....My Enormous ego simply won't allow me undecided
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by eyeview: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
grin
tosyne2much:
Of course ! I'm a perfect example cheesy

Maybe its because you're not well to do yet. grin
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by haul: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Pained. I am just stare with you.
Wait till I have your timesad
Have my time? Can you be more jobless than this? Then you're irredeemable.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
grin

Maybe its because you're not well to do yet. grin
Bro, your stereotypical belief about Yoruba guys being polygamous is not true.. Some of us are well to do yet we have no children elsewhere cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

No be you dey worry on top another person's mattersad. You can say whatever you like, she is the one getting married to him not yousmiley

And why are you so defensive? Are you a baby mama ? cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
dammytosh:
Out of all men, na JJC of 419 squad.

3 children, 3 women !!

Aunty Funke no get sense walahi.
Bwahahahahaa @ the emboldened cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
And why are you so defensive? Are you a baby mama ? cheesy

Nopesmiley

However I know that people love to project what should be like as if have been in that position and the subject is not aware of the likely consequences of her actions. I find it redundant and annoyingsmiley
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'm happy for her, Funke is such an amazing woman.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by samsongbemisola(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
If this is true then is dumb, foolish, that never learn from her past, a man. With 3 different baby mama's shows how irresponsible he is, to me he Just want to marry Funke to get attention for his music career. Funke pls wake up.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by baby124: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
SMH! Well... He's not bad looking though. His kids are grown and she's very mature so it's not so bad. At least this is better than the small boy she was rumored to be dating. A man with 3 children from 3 different women doesn't sound responsible. Though it seems like he did all this a long time ago.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by kay29000(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?

Me. Dapo Oyebanjo (D Banj). And ofcos, Bankole Wellington (Banky W)
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Dapsynzeal(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
D'Banj,Banke W
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Henycymama(f): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
esmeralda1:
This just confirms that this lady is dull as much as I like her I am just disappointed at her choice of spouse. Better be single than married to another mistake.
Must it be a Muslim, a man with 3 children from 3 diff women I mean is she mad?
Why do you think you will be different from others I'm too disappointed.
She just seem so dumb, that I like you won't stop me from telling you the truth funke.

Lolzz, n I hope she sees ds message.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by gfullmoon(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nairalanders una don spoil this union like many others. Ok Continue.......
Celebrities are as lonely as most girls. Most men avoid them like plague because of this media trial and ranting . And when the desirable is not available, the available becomes desirable.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Cybertext(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:

Ask OgaSeun
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
wacoj:
According to this report, JJC has 3 kids from different mothers.
Possibly he wants the 4th child from Funke.
Yoruba people!

So Tubaba is Yoruba?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by maryhaam(f): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
yes there is,just that few of them are not responsible.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by SirDorianGray(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
She wants a tried and tested goal scorer no time cos of menopause. Loooool.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by don4real18(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Many people advising and insulting her on this thread are single.... We will know whom you will marry.. I wish her the best in her future married life
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by SirDorianGray(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
maryhaam:
yes there is,just that few of them are not responsible.

Maryam I see you, Longest time.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by RealBae: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jenifa...Jenifa... Jenifa
Abeg run for your life o
Abi you no see the name ni ??

JJC of 419
Eleyi gidi gan
O mase o embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
if she had kids too before this union,wouldn't be skeptical about her coping with her step kids,no matter how nice you are, they can never take you as their real mother, and I also prays the union give her children, if not,I see it crashing soon,a home with step this and that is more complicated than people think,even when things seem to be going well,there will always be division or gang up in some quarters,sooner or later
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by teasel: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Getting married to a public property. Good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Segman22(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funkeeeeee!!!!!!
Haa

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by nasha1(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=bolayei post=43240470]

This is the most ignorant and unintelligent post on Nairaland.

See ignorance abi na inexposure. Do you know jjc? So u believe he is not hardworking...no nigerian producer have achieved what he has outside nigeria..have you ever heard of big brovas?

Yeah yeah living in past glorey,i beg shift! who talk about bobby brown or mc hammer again?

Do i know he used to pay don jazzy 250£ when don jazzy was training as a producer...do you know he is one of the few brittish citizen living in nigeria. Do you know the difference between develop and undeveloped...

What a childish comment 4rom a man,so what if he used 2 pay jazzy 250£,i hate men who liv in past glory,dey are usually useless nd do nothing in the present just like obj who still claim he helped 2face or blackface.grow up!right now funke and the same don jazzy are fuccking richer dan he is nd famous.

all his kids were born in london where women dont depend on men and yes most guys with game wey no de find papers always move on if girl no fix up. Does he look like a average nigerian with an 18 yrs old child? Well funke is doing the right thing
hahahahaha so according 2 u,kids born in london are little baby JESUS. grin grin
women dont depend on men in the uk? shocked shocked shocked what an ignorant fellow.all dis uk single mama queuing 2 receive benefits,most of dem jobless.
what does the bolded even mean? gosh! where do all these ignorant educated illitrate croll from?
for ur information,any man or woman who has a child,in this case 3 kids from 3 different women is an irresponsible bastard! having bastards all over like his dick is some sort of trophy.I pity ur kids nd any woman dat will marry u.Look at the things u qualify as accomplishment.
chei! embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nickymezor(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
All da best Jenifa... na ur life finali... lipsrsealed
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by omotonyx(f): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
were
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Meritocracy: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can still see failure coming with the children
cos she we never respect them. I don't know
why she is too arrogant to find one single young
man that's not too popular to settle down with,
even if she will use her money to package him
instead of going for money and not mind the
religion background. The market will soon finished.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by deegnity22: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think Funke has written herself off when it comes to marriage, maybe she believes she can never find any single man without children or who isn't already married. It's just so unfortunate that marriage is the only thing she hasn't gotten right, she obviously wants to get married really bad but lacks the patience to wait for her own or could it be she wants her story to be like that of Annie Idibia hmmmm. I hope it goes well this time.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ha! Funke..! shocked
JJC of all people ..!

Shakes head and walks angrily out of this modafucker thread..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.