Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes (64269 Views)

Funke Akindele To Speak Hausa In Upcoming Avengers Movie / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Jjc’s Mother Prays For Funke Akindele To Bear Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bebe2(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?

Yes , the ones that are callous enuf to dish out money for their unborn babies to be murdered (abortion)

Most men in naija have happily paid a hit man to kill their own child with the sheepish woman happily playing along.

Unless u are still a Virgin, ur own child might just be somewhere without u knowing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bolayei: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
But that funke girl no get class sha, if it's not jjc who will? It's a good match made in heaven grin grin
Mumu
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bodyloveghetto(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nayok:

She nor get option na, beside she self look like mother of 10 for different father grin

#true
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why is she always drawn to men who have numerous kids from numerous women? Anyway,its not her fault,maybe she has searched and didn't find.
My yoruba friends,please forgive me,but is there any yoruba guy that is over 35years and well-to-do that doesn't have a child somewhere?

You aren't very smart
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by clarity4clear(f): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jenny pls dont settle down wt him, his story is bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:
She's too old to marry! Just get a man who can impregnate you madam, no need playing second fiddle everywhere! Imagine a man with children of 18,15,10 years old Now the question is how do this grown ups see her in the relationship? The acceptance from the kids will be skeptical

I knew it. You are just like other daft men on this forum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
GurlFriend:

Funke Akindele, a Christian, has remained single after separating from her husband, Kehinde Almaroof in 2013 under very controversial circumstances.

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-reportedly-set-to.html

This marriage wont last ,it will be a miracle if it lasts 3yrs .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Where young boys like us dey, Funke Akindele no see us, she wan marry a single father of three children.. Pathetic !!! cheesy

It is pathetic to you not to hersmiley

It is a shame, really: (. Feeling pathetic on another's person businesssad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Zalam5: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol
That funke abi akindele whatever sha,I know her bonanza will soon expired
At age of 41
Still re marry
Oshi o rii kiss kiss kiss
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
wacoj:
According to this report, JJC has 3 kids from different mothers.
Possibly he wants the 4th child from Funke.
Yoruba people!

Are you alright?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by CioAngels(f): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Funke akindele, 18, 15, 10 meanwhile i don't think you have yours yet. My dear, age is not on your side, thats what people say. Are they God? This your decision to me is fatal becos you are just going to get yourself embarrassed and impoverished. Who says you will not get a single man to marry you? This one you are going into with jjc is not marriage but bondage. Though, my contribution is crying after spilit milk. Thlnk, funke think.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by mamawin(f): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Beremx:
Hope the marriage works for her this time around. I hate to see Funke broken hearted.
me too. love ds gal since 'I need to know' days.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
esmeralda1:
This just confirms that this lady is dull as much as I like her I am just disappointed at her choice of spouse. Better be single than married to another mistake.
Must it be a Muslim, a man with 3 children from 3 diff women I mean is she mad?
Why do you think you will be different from others I'm too disappointed.
She just seem so dumb, that I like you won't stop me from telling you the truth funke.

Bla bla bla bla bla

How is it your business?sad
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Toks2008(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:

Nkan worry e ni agbari.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by bolayei: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
esmeralda1:
This just confirms that this lady is dull as much as I like her I am just disappointed at her choice of spouse. Better be single than married to another mistake.
She just seem so dumb, that I like you won't stop me from telling you the truth funke.

Pray you dont become a baby mama one day...because no sane man go marry u except he is mad. The best thing that can happen to any nigerian is to live abroad not visit o, see how shallow a naija inbred is.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Toks2008(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
esmeralda1:

Do you have a man for her?

It is easy to judge as a spectator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
GurlFriend:

JJC Skillz is a single father of three children, ages 18, 15 and 10 from three different women.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/funke-akindele-reportedly-set-to.html

Really!!! And she will blame the devil 4 her misfortune when she finally becomes the 4th jjc's baby mama.

I really dnt knw wen this actresses will start using there head

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by delectablegyal(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
DeeCherry:

this gyal sheee you just join nairaland? This one you are everywhere. You fine wellas. I'm collins and you?
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by mondob2k(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
nasha1:
This irresponsible baby papa that has kids all over London.why is that hard working,intelligent women go for useless men?
why does she always attract these kind of men?I don't see future in dis marriage.

I can restate this Falz's voice
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by onatisi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Beremx:
Hope the marriage works for her this time around. I hate to see Funke broken hearted.
Hoping wont stop this marriage from crashing ,even judging from the picture you can see that many things are wrong. Funke is just been desperate and this maybe due to family pressure and this is blinding her to the obvious reality of things . This jjc guy will just add her to his treasure and trophy of baby mamas,it seems all funke wants now is a baby or 2 for a man she is legally married to,not that she is interested in staying married .

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by 9jatatafo(m): 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Two of a kind!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by juman(m): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Obviously her sense of choice is wrong.

She chose wrongly again.

Anyway, hope it work out well this time around.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by misgab: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:
Why not make urself available to her afterall Jenifa nah tokunbo grade 1, the guy too na tokunbo so therefore "awon ri awon eh"
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by amtaken(f): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
eyeview:

Though Tonto Dike's husband- Mr. Churchi- was divorced before meeting and marrying her, he was not a father before their marriage.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by misgab: 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
juman:
Obviously her sense of choice is wrong.

She chooses wrongly again.
Leave this girl alone its her life and if you have issues with her choice choose rightly for her
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

It is pathetic to you not to hersmiley

It is a shame, really: (. Feeling pathetic on another's person businesssad
To be sincere, it's really pathetic of her cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
To be sincere, it's really pathetic of her cheesy

Because you feel it is pathetic

Pelesad

You will be finesad
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by haul: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

I knew it. You are just like other daft men on this forum

I knew you were pained in respect to my riposte to you post on the other thread, pele dear, it takes two daft people to know one.
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
haul:

I knew you were pained in respect to my riposte to you post on the other thread, pele dear, it takes two daft people to know one.

Pained. I am just stare with you.

Wait till I have your timesad

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by rubyradiance(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
I can't believe this is the same Bisi of "I Need To Know" soap then that caught our heart & became a role model to most teenage girls,,,,may God guide & connect you to ur soul mate not baby daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Because you feel it is pathetic

Pelesad

You will be finesad
Mind you, only an unfortunate/unforeseen circumstance will make a young woman marry a man with three children. Abeg forget love jawe

Open your eyes dear... This is Nigeria not Yankee.. You should know Nigerian ladies better than I do cheesy
cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes by akike: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mind you, only an unfortunate/unforeseen circumstance will make a young woman marry a man with three children. Abeg forget love jawe

Open your eyes dear... This is Nigerian not Yankee.. You should know Nigerian ladies better than I do cheesy
cheesy

No be you dey worry on top another person's mattersad. You can say whatever you like, she is the one getting married to him not yousmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.