Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) (7201 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmm but you just mentioned me Why sad
Beht you saw my warning na...why did you disregard it
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Beht you saw my warning na...why did you disregard it
Cos you don't have to tell me not to mention you whereas you did that to me in the first place
And I was on my own oh
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
onstelly:

Cos you don't have to tell me not to mention you whereas you did that to me in the first place
And I was on my own oh
beht you shoulda just obeyed the warning...anyway i'm not here to fight....i am Confidence...how are you
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
beht you shoulda just obeyed the warning...anyway i'm not here to fight....i am Confidence...how are you
Don't even have strength oh
Am good n u
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
onstelly:

Don't even have strength oh
Am good n u
i swear i dont even have power to shout...i'm okay...how was your day
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i swear i dont even have power to shout...i'm okay...how was your day
Hectic and yours
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2016
onstelly:

Hectic and yours
today is gradually becoming one of the worst days of my life...it should not just get worse...that's my prayer
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2016
YourMain:
Lol you are just too smart grin grin grin

Hahahaha subject to divorce after 5 months lol I died.
Hey. Thank God I found u here, whats d problem? Do u find it that difficult to reply my quotes, I like u and I want us to become friends...
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
dreampraywork:

Hey. Thank God I found u here, whats d problem? Do u find it that difficult to reply my quotes, I like u and I want us to become friends...

No no I'm sorry.

Of course smiley. No problemo
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:

No no I'm sorry.

Of course smiley. No problemo

You shouldn't be sorry dear, just that it is some how, even if u have a man in ur life that shouldnt _top u from making friends cos u know nothing bout d future, or what dyuh think? smiley
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
today is gradually becoming one of the worst days of my life...it should not just get worse...that's my prayer
Oh so sorry bout that
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
dreampraywork:

You shouldn't be sorry dear, just that it is some how, even if u have a man in ur life that shouldnt _top u from making friends cos u know nothing bout d future, or what dyuh think? smiley

I apologise smiley

Yup you're right smiley

1 Like

Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2016
YourMain:

I apologise smiley

Yup you're right smiley

I'm sorry too, cause if u choose not to reply me nobody will query u.. replying my quotes makes u friendly. Thank you dear. You are wonderful. Would like to send a dm to u smiley
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
onstelly:

Oh so sorry bout that
thanks...its over now...i'l go and confront my demons on monday...how was service today
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
thanks...its over now...i'l go and confront my demons on monday...how was service today
Very fine dear
Urs nko
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by yemoxyl(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Funny
Guess op is one of merlin or bonnie bennett'family cool
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2016
onstelly:
Very fine dear Urs nko
It was rich...just didnt pay enough attention
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2016
AyamConfidence:
It was rich...just didnt pay enough attention
Hmmmm
But why
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
hahahaha.. a*s my laugh off
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmm But why
Your nose tho. Are you related to chi*a *ke?
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 6:21am On Feb 29, 2016
onstelly:
Hmmmm But why
i dont know...i was more interested in charging my phone
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 9:12am On Feb 29, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i dont know...i was more interested in charging my phone
Choi
Repent oh
Happy new week
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2016
onstelly:

Choi
Repent oh
Happy new week
thanks ma'am...may this new week be good for all of us
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2016
AyamConfidence:
thanks ma'am...may this new week be good for all of us
Amen
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
onstelly:

Amen
is Onstelly your real name?....i like adresing people by their names
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 10:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
AyamConfidence:
is Onstelly your real name?....i like adresing people by their names
Combination of my English and Igbo name
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:40pm On Feb 29, 2016
onstelly:

Combination of my English and Igbo name
oh you're Igbo....the merrier...i can deduce your English name is Stella, maybe your Ibo name is Onyinyechi or Onyedikachi...am i right?
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 10:43pm On Feb 29, 2016
AyamConfidence:
oh you're Igbo....the merrier...i can deduce your English name is Stella, maybe your Ibo name is Onyinyechi or Onyedikachi...am i right?
Wow you so right
You got it correct, the first two though
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
onstelly:

Wow you so right
You got it correct, the first two though
so you're Onyinyechi....nice meeting you...i'm Confidence
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2016
AyamConfidence:
so you're Onyinyechi....nice meeting you...i'm Confidence
Nice meeting you too
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:29pm On Mar 02, 2016
onstelly:
Nice meeting you too
so what has life been...i always see Cork disturbing you
Re: Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) by onstelly(f): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2016
AyamConfidence:
so what has life been...i always see Cork disturbing you

Life is good
Lol as in eh, sometimes I wish NL has delete button
Would have deleted him a long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

THIS IS Where The Money Is [Picture] / My Best Friend Husband Is Fucking My Male Makeup Artist / Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.