Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International (28618 Views)

ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Amaechi Approves Commencement Of Port Harcourt-Aba Mass Transit Train Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by LoveMachine(m): 7:36am On Feb 26, 2016
banmee:

God forbid. I ain't no captain.

Sorry Oga. Who you be?
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by banmee(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2016
LoveMachine:

Sorry Oga. Who you be?

I be soja. cool

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by jpipe2000(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
shooting live rounds at unarmed prostesters no matter how unruly they are is despicable. we still have a long way 2 go in this country

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by LoveMachine(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
banmee:

I be soja. cool

:salute:

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by jpipe2000(m): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2016
some folks re at odds with AI cos of percieved SELECTIVE investigation especially in africa but re not bothered by same in buhari's anti-corruption war.

2 Likes

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by Biafrarep(m): 8:07am On Feb 26, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
to u SE its d worst, but to us SS its not! So carry ur wailing commot here!
Did he mention he was from SE? Did he say he represents SE? So what has SE or SS got to do with what he said? You are a bigot, stop hating, it kills slowly?

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by Biafrarep(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2016
I watched the video & was shocked at how wicked & heartless Nigerian soldiers can be. Even the holocaust wasn't this barbaric! In the video, Ipob people were seen praying in a school compound, then all of a sudden some mobile policemen arrived & discovered that the gate was locked from inside, moments later, a large number of soldiers in hilux vans arrived, some of them climbed the fence, shot at the padlock & drove in furiously, it was like a war front, next was sporadic shooting & IPOB members ran in different directions. When the dust settled, there were many dead bodies lithered everywhere!! This is not a scene from the ISIS or Syria, this is 2016 Nigeria, a country supposed to be under a democracy!!! The savagery & barbarism of an average Nigerian is mind boggling. This were unarmed protesters, what they had were just placards!!! Are we indeed a well developed human beings just like other races or are we animals?? What a cursed nation!!!

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by cutekhalifa(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
I can't wait to see that dullard in chain's.... Trump abeg come and do us a favour in Africa.....

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by asEdeyHOT: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
xelly:

May you be faced with the same measures faced by those killed by the Nigerian security operative and may no one talk about your case. Amen

That prayer will not affect me because I am not an IPOB youth

IPOB are animals and should be treated like goats
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by asEdeyHOT: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
linusbnn:

One day this nemesis will fall on your door step,then you will knw pple are losing their loved ones

Bs

I am not IPOB

IPOB deserve death
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by EZENDDIGBO(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2016
brize:
Tomorrow one stupid man will tell you that Nigeria is one....... Since i was born i have never heard about one Ghana, one America, one Holland etc. it is only in Nigeria that you hear one Nigeria........
those country you mentioned re almost a nation with one language, but nigeria is a country with different language and cultures. Hence a bigger problems.
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by zendy: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Biafrarep:
I watched the video & was shocked at how wicked & heartless Nigerian soldiers can be. Even the holocaust wasn't this barbaric! In the video, Ipob people were seen praying in a school compound, then all of a sudden some mobile policemen arrived & discovered that the gate was locked from inside, moments later, a large number of soldiers in hilux vans arrived, some of them climbed the fence, shot at the padlock & drove in furiously, it was like a war front, next was sporadic shooting & IPOB members ran in different directions. When the dust settled, there were many dead bodies lithered everywhere!! This is not a scene from the ISIS or Syria, this is 2016 Nigeria, a country supposed to be under a democracy!!! The savagery & barbarism of an average Nigerian is mind boggling. This were unarmed protesters, what they had were just placards!!! Are we indeed a well developed human beings just like other races or are we animals?? What a cursed nation!!!

That video captures the essence of the tragedy called Nigeria. Lord Lugard created Nigeria by shooting and killing people and denying them their basic rights. The same method has been employed ever since to keep Nigeria one. The question remains, why? Wearing a uniform of any of the armed forces has now become a licence to kill at will and at the slightest provocation yet they say we are in a democracy. Thousands of people have been massacred under the watch of president Buhari but he has done nothing to reign in the excesses of his security outfits. The so called APC supporters who claimed they are agents of change are fast becoming worse than PDP ever was and most of them cheer on their murderous commander in chief in making arbitrary arrests, disregard for the constitution and court orders and the senseless killing of unarmed people. They actually want Buhari to be a full blown dictator even though history tells us that dictators never do well.

Nigeria we hail thee

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Biafrarep:
Did he mention he was from SE? Did he say he represents SE? So what has SE or SS got to do with what he said? You are a bigot, stop hating, it kills slowly?
I have no reason to be a bigot! I he is a SE because its only the brains of d SE that is alws sooooo unnecessarily prejudiced. And that's why they jus keep hating pple of other tribes! Their mad hate for other tribes has driven them to confusion!
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by mabea: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2016
LoveMachine:
Does Amnesty International ever investigate crimes by law enforcement in America towards blacks or do they only "investigate" African countries?
meaning?
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by mabea: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=asEdeyHOT post=43247035]Igbos can continue to kill themselves , no one cares

All these propaganda is dead on arrival

The Nigerian military has shown restraint in the face of provocation from the mentally disturbed IPOB youths

When they attack the military , they should be ready to face the consequences next time[/quote A statement like this makes one ponder enlisting in the IPOB cause
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by LoveMachine(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2016
mabea:
meaning?

For all the extrajudicial killings in the USA of black people and the war crimes committed by them and other western countries in war zones I never read nor hear about amnesty international investigations into the allegations. I'm not excusing any wrongdoing that African countries may or may not have done but I'm curious as to wether or not the west is using amnesty international as one sided watchdog. I'm all for justice but let everyone feel the long arm of the law.
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by zendy: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
LoveMachine:

For all the extrajudicial killings in the USA of black people and the war crimes committed by them and other western countries in war zones I never read nor hear about amnesty international investigations into the allegations. I'm not excusing any wrongdoing that African countries may or may not have done but I'm curious as to wether or not the west is using amnesty international as one sided watchdog. I'm all for justice but let everyone feel the long arm of the law.

How do you expect Amnesty international to go into a war zone to conduct investigation? Every killing in the USA, wether extrer judicial or not is always investigated. This is Nigeria we are talking about here.
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by LoveMachine(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2016
zendy:

How do you expect Amnesty international to go into a war zone to conduct investigation? Every killing in the USA, wether extrer judicial or not is always investigated. This is Nigeria we are talking about here.

It's on record the us govt killed MLK. Abu graib and Guantanamo bay are both known to be hotbeds of govt sanctioned illegality and yet no hoopla. So all I'm asking is do they prosecute countries like the us for their wrongs or is it only Black countries they rubbish?
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by olisaEze(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2016
Sofisticate:
Nigeria baffles me. Government sending its Army to murder its citizens. Unbelievable. How did we get here?
. This is how we got there. With the voice of pple like this, angry at people u dnt konw without reason. [quote author=asEdeyHOT post=43247035]Igbos can continue to kill themselves , no one cares
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by Okpueze1(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Ajibel:

Bro, I think you didn't understand my post well. I said I dont believe the mass grave issue, which you also alluded to that you dont know as per the bolded. So why accusing me of ignorance?

I am against the killing of unarmed protesters but bro, you cant deny also that IPOB page on FB engage in propaganda too or do you want us to debate that?
Dear, should I say am your fan or that we both are sailing on the same direction? It's been almost a year I opened my fb account. Am not doubting you on d IPOB fb page posts, that's the power of frustration.
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by theshaderoom: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Igbos can continue to kill themselves , no one cares

The Nigerian military has shown restraint in the face of provocation from the mentally disturbed IPOB youths

When they attack the military , they should be ready to face the consequences next time

Nah wah o! Just see person mentality! So if someone slaps you, you will shoot that person to death right?

In a court such reaction is not proportionate to the action so u cannot even claim self defence.

Whatever happened to tear gas and other non lethal forms of dispensing crowd... but no! The person am quoting thinks they should be killed.
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by linusbnn(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Bs

I am not IPOB

IPOB deserve death

Death visited Abacha,so your household is not an exemption
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Inspite of the tribe,political affiliation and status of any Nigerian,be it Shiits,Ipob,militants,Opc etc;we're all Nigerian citizens and deserve to live.Protest is an act of saying no to oppression and killing of protesters of any sort is evil and barbaric.It shows how valueless the military see civilians.

Bad shouldn't be seen as good simply because it affects your enemy,don't forget karma has a way of wishing us what we wish others.
The truth is that Nigerian military is the worse in the world in terms of human rights violation.

Boko Haram was able to capture some parts of the North and they can't defeat them,but when it comes to civilians,that's when they come to show how useless they are.

Anyone that supports tne killing of any unarmed civilian by the military is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Igbos can continue to kill themselves , no one cares

When they attack the military , they should be ready to face the consequences next time

asEdeyHOT:

Bs
I am not IPOB
IPOB deserve death

Where you dey?

E don red for your yoruba land ooo.

Your mentally undisturbed slave masters are sacking your people from their land.

Abomination
Re: ABA 'MASS GRAVE': We're Still Investigating - Amnesty International by naijaking1: 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
Amnesty International inquiry headed by an Hausa man investigating possible atrocities against Igbos can not be objective.
A neutral investigator needed, not an Hausa man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Inauguration Of Lagos-Ibadan Commercial Operations: Another Milestone In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.