Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another (1792 Views)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by evergreenO: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
I am young lady in my mid twenties and I have a man that wants to marry me soonest because we have been courting for the past Six month, he is such a nice man and very caring to the extent that he puts me first because he loves me so much and I have been faithful to him.

We were doing fine until I met another guy that approached me for marriage some time last month and I seem to have feelings for him immediately and this has never happened to me before so I dismissed it as infatuation thinking the feelings will die off but as time went on I found out that I still feel same way for him.

He is still pestering me for marriage and this is really affecting my relationship with my man and so the love I have for him is reducing by the day, I had to open up to him that another man is asking For my hand in marriage and this has really made him so sad, and though i assured him of not leaving him and I have even told the other guy off just to make him happy.

Main while the other guy has a girlfriend but said he wants to breakup with her because he is not happy and so wants to be with me.

Now the problem is that my attention is divided and am very confused here. Should I go on with my fiancee or give the new guy a chance because of what I feel for him.

Pls brothers and sisters is this a form of distraction or its real. Your advice is seriously needed before I make a big mistake

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by missKiffy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
What are you confused about, you better stick to your man before its too late, don't allow this new guy distract, to makes matters worse he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with for you, haba
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
It's always advisable that people marry who they love. But the problem now is, how are you sure you love this new guy and how are you sure he loves you? The fact that he is ready to jump off the boat of his current girlfriend and jump quickly into yours, seems a bit weird, don't you think? I mean, you guys haven't dated, so he doesn't even know much about you and he is already saying he loves you and is ready to marry you.

Although, you don't love your fiance, as you are implying, but he loves and cares about you, and you have dated him for a considerable amount of time. Over the course of your being together, if you eventually marry him, I am sure you will grow to love him.
So, like the lady above me said, just stick to him and forget about this new guy.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by ardel(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
When GOD releases a Blessing, the devil sometimes brings in a counterfeit or a look alike, or something to distract you.My dear if you are not careful you will loose both men.Something tells me, the second guy is not interested in marrying you, he probably just wants to get in your pants and flee.His claim about not being happy in his rship and wanting a break up may just be tales to get you interested. I believe you are a christain, so my advice is just for you to pray and allow GOD speak to you.Whom ever you find peace with after prayers should be the one you setttle with.I wish you all the best without regrets in your decision making.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
He has a girlfriend yet he want to break up because of u, very complex, because i can see that if u decided to date d second man, some days to ur wedding, he might also break up with u. Just follow ur heart
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by tayo60(f): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
Y not pray to God to lead you on who to choose between d two. Seek spiritual counsel.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
so someone that has a gf is telling you he wants to marry you and your foolish self is allowing it to affect your relationship with your man? undecided.....let me tell you how i feel......i feel like using bathroom slippers to beat you till the slippers pieces angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Feranchek(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Una geh time to dey listen to this mumu OP wey dey find FP

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by emzila(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
missKiffy:
What are you confused about, you better stick to your man before its too late, don't allow this new guy distract, to makes matters worse he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with for you, haba
leave her, she is a queen somewhere but want to taste what it is like being a slave. she never know the kind resistant the other lady go mount the moment she notice her. and not until the other guy taste her and maintain his love for her, she can never be too sure that the guy mean his words.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by kestolove95(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Naso devil dey take make girls single all dia life...u betr stick to ur first man

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Feranchek:
Una geh time to dey listen to this mumu OP wey dey find FP
abi o.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by WeedyGonzalez(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
If I type Wetin dey my mind now Ehn.walahi you Mumu you Mumu beyond reasonable doubt. Just see Wetin you siddon compose, Ehn you like am Ehn yu wan marry am Ehn another one come Ehn you like am Ehn you wan marry am too. That is why I go continue to chop una Toto till I die nonsense! angry

Abeg no mind me o embarassed my dear you need to follow your heart just do what your mind tellls you and try to be happy with your decision. Good luck sweetly.

Shey na Wetin you wan hear be that. Mumu ni if you like allow devil to destroy your destiny. *spits* angry

3 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by aprilwise(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Evergreen u don't know what want nd u are confuse. It's in ur hand.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by vicstar(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
it dint baffle me at all angry girls has being confused since 1bc lipsrsealed just imagine undecided

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by iphunanya(f): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Break up with both of them undecided
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Jaydenphoenix: 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
ardel:
When GOD releases a Blessing, the devil sometimes brings in a counterfeit or a look alike, or something to distract you.My dear if you are not careful you will loose both men.Something tells me, the second guy is not interested in marrying you, he probably just wants to get in your pants and flee.His claim about not being happy in his rship and wanting a break up may just be tales to get you interested. I believe you are a christain, so my advice is just for you to pray and allow GOD speak to you.Whom ever you find peace with after prayers should be the one you setttle with.I wish you all the best without regrets in your decision making.

Real counterfeit jare......nice response
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by CaroLyner(f): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
What you should do is first, recognize that you are not the helpless victim of cruel fate here.
Second, recognize that yes, you can do
something about your situation, but it means
accepting the consequences of the choice you
make. Third, put on your grownup pants and
make a choice anyway. Either burn both of your existing relationships to the ground and
be with each other, or recognize that your love
doesn't mean enough to you to make that
sacrifice and let it go.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dem call una (women) chicken head yet u pple hv nt for once proved us wrong that its nt wot u pple re. Kwontinu ur mumuness!!
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Adonis3: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
I really don't understand what's wrong with you girls

You have someone you even admitted loves you soo much and puts you first

Yet it's someone who has another girlfriend you're falling for

What tf do you want your guy to do

He should kill himself to please you??

Well, even if he does that

It'll only relieve your confusion as you'll have just one option left

Buh chill, don't you see it this way

This new guy has a girl

Yet he's ready to breakup with her for you

I usually advise people who desire happiness

"Never snatch another's partner or never allow someone break up with their partner to be with you"

If he can break up with his girl for you

Then be certain he'll leave you when he finds someone better

Coz it's obvious he doesn't know how to make a relationship work

And guess wah?

You can't make him happy forever!!!

#Adonis3HasSopken

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Cas1741: 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thank God you are not my sister, chicken head. I wish am a priest and you came for confession, I would have pulled you by the ear until we reach sambisa forest and hand you over to the tugs there and instruct them to yansh u until u tear into two and they invite vultures to complete the job. Tell me which side of this stupid story requires a nuclear scientist to solve. A boy wants to Bleep and tells you I love u, gbam your confused and want to dump someone you been dating for long. So, if u dump this, 6 mos later, another smooth talker comes, then your small heart starts to vibrate again and you come for more advise abi. Ewu tombia. Next.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Adonis3: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
for instance

A guy is busy loving a girl and being faithful

While the girl is somewhere else,

Say Canada

bleeping some other guy(s)

And doesn't care if the guy DIES or not.

OP here's my advice:

Follow your heart

But tread carefully!

*plugs headset and listens to Dorobuccii *

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Chibaby87(f): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Better stick to your man. When a man ask a girl's hand in marriage, you will see deceivers trying to remove her eyes from the main man. It happened to me this year, I met my husband last month being January, Immediately he asked my hand in marriage, deceivers started showing up with their fake proposal but thank God I didn't fall victim. My husband is the best among my Ex boys.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by skywalker240(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
dis op jz dey vex me.. How many years u dey sef?

So u no fit know When u see lover boy dey come kalangolo, chop and clean.. u begin dey live husband man small small.
I know the problem.

U need deliverance
Kai i jz de vex as i dey read ur rubbish. Person dey relationship tell u say im go break 4rm im bae, that one no tell u say im fit do same to u if im see d one wey better pass u?

na pipo like una go come later tok say man scarce oo, and u see one na u dey pursue am because of loverboy.

Dis girl u get big problem.

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by porozhniy(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2016
You desire two men @ the same time? No big deal, go ahead and marry both! The world is your oyster girl. You can have everything ur heart desires. I just hope (a)they don't wear you out b4 u clock 30, (b) u're able to differentiate which child belongs to which man.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2016
Op are u such a small girl? Someone is giving you a promise to break up with his gf. He hasn't even broke up with her and he's thinking of anoda capital project of marriage with anoda lady and he has been carrrying out d 2 magic in just one month and none is completed when u have a man that u know well for 6months that doesn't have anoda gf anywhere.

Are u sure its not d money of the new guy that u're having feelings for and ure lying for us here.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Exponental(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2016
quote me any day: "anybody that causes somebody to breakup with the supposed lover for him/her will never feel secured cos he/she will feel that someday, the table will turn around".
you better marry your real suitor, the other is there to chop, clean mouth n dump u.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by NemzySeries(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2016
so u jst slept & woke up in d morning wit feelings abi........U're yet to realise dat d world is small but yet very wild & big.
aw wud a man knowing well dat u av a bf U're crious wit is stilll asking u out 4 marriage promising u dat he doesn't mind breaking up hiz current relationship 4 ur sake wit d xcuse dat hiz aving issues wit hiz gf......is dere a relationship without issues bothering it? & u fink he wunt leave u if he sees anoda gal dat tickle hiz fantasy? I wonder y u made ursef available 4 anoda guy in d 1st place since u were in a ious relationship datz already pointing @ marriage lane.......i fink u shd concentrate on ur man & make tinz work & stop roaming arnd in search of wat is not missing & stop creating unnecessary situations like dis..........I not yoruba but a yoruba adage says "itz d cane dat wuz used to beat d 1st wife out of d hauz is wat wud still b used on d new wife
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Rajman45(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2016
the most painful part is how ur fiance is wasting his precious time on an ungreatful thing like you. why are most girls so dump and silly. why will a guy leave his girlfriend because of you (ar u mis universe ), na because e don chop clean mouth and now e won do dsame thing to you and you dey foolishly dey accept because u b mumu. If his girlfriend broke his heart, he won't wait for u before he will break up with her. wise up, cus u no b small pikin again..lol.
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Ifakiland(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2016
now tell me y a dude shuldnt cheat? well I don't mingle with foolish gals like ds op...
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Nina4u(f): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
If the new guy go break up with his gf ..hes most likley do it to you ..tell him to back the fuuuk off ..loyalty is everything and trust ..i would tell my fiancee ..and let him know u loyal ..this new guy seams like he can take whatever he want and when hes done using u he go throw u on the landfeild and go after something else he want ..be aware and tell him go fukkk himself
Re: Help!! I Am Set To Marry But Inlove With Another by Pasca07: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Cas1741:
Thank God you are not my sister, chicken head. I wish am a priest and you came for confession, I would have pulled you by the ear until we reach sambisa forest and hand you over to the tugs there and instruct them to yansh u until u tear into two and they invite vultures to complete the job. Tell me which side of this stupid story requires a nuclear scientist to solve. A boy wants to Bleep and tells you I love u, gbam your confused and want to dump someone you been dating for long. So, if u dump this, 6 mos later, another smooth talker comes, then your small heart starts to vibrate again and you come for more advise abi. Ewu tombia. Next.
best comment

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Sex During Pregnancy (a Must Read For Every Couple) / Pic When U Are Rocking Naira And Dollar Is Close To U / Romance: 8 Hard Facts Every Realistic Guy Should Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.