Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... (1741 Views)

Igbo Girls / I know most of us will lick this especially guys ( pic ) / The Gift Nigerian Girls Will Give Guys On Val Day Vs What They Want 4rm Guys(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by marvelck: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
When a girl keeps displaying her booty on social media, she wil keep attracting the wrong guys... And when a girl thinks she's only beautiful cos of her big yansh, then guys will only see/take her as a sex object...nothing more.

Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Elosky20: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
na shit full am.
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by phensbassey: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
truely Spoken...
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yoruba go say irinisi ni isenilojo

1 Like

Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
I think it is because opposites attractgrin ie if the girls are good girls.
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Efwai: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by thesicilian: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
marvelck:
When a girl keeps displaying her booty on social media, she wil keep attracting the wrong guys... And when a girl thinks she's only beautiful cos of her big yansh, then guys will only see/take her as a sex object...nothing more.
1 bottle of Heineken for you!
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
Why won't they..
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
tongue
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
na so so fat I dey see
Re: Why Some Girls Always Attract The Wrong Guys (Pic)... by yeanka007: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
All I see in the picture is a Side Chick material.

What is funny about girls like this is that they want men to respect, I guess they don't know that all what to be respected is already put to shame, like one Yoruba proverb says "ohun ta ba bo lo Ni Yi" (It is thing that is kept secretly that looks precious)

(1) (Reply)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? / Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem / Must Read: Life With Spoilt Neighbours Part 1 (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.