Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? (1772 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Greene66: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
For me, it's disgusting and no.

You?
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
I wouldn't call it disgusting ,It's just a sound that reminds me that my girlfriend is sleeping peacefully so I can relax knowing she's fine.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
Yes I agree...ladies shudnt be snoring like a big ship blowing it's horn.. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Nonsense. It's disgusting and should be illegal. Snoring disturb the second person. And it's breach of peace so should be illegal.

Besides women are supposed not to snore. Yes!

Thank you.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Greene66: 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
[s]I wouldn't call it disgusting ,It's just a sound that reminds me that my girlfriend is sleeping peacefully so I can relax knowing she's fine. [/s]

We need a dislike button
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Smellymouth: 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
Greene66:

We need a dislike button

3 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Greene66: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

U don't have sense.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Snoring get level oh. Some are bearable, some are not.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by RoyalBlak007: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Note so cool...

not one byte... smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Nonsense. It's disgusting and should be illegal. Snoring disturb the second person. And it's breach of peace so should be illegal.

Besides women are supposed not to snore. Yes!

Thank you.
Women are supposed not to snore because they aren't humans? Do you even know what makes people snore?

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
Lol.. You are enthusiastic at the op, i like! At thread, many will say its a sign of sleeping peacefully but I am telling you, its a sleep appetite killer.. Its not a good thing if i am permitted to say.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol.. You are enthusiastic at the op, i like! At thread, many will say its a sign of sleeping peacefully but I am telling you, its a sleep appetite killer.. Its not a good thing if i am permitted to say.
Ya ain't,so stow it tongue
..... No yer right actually, Snoring is caused by airway blockage.
Not good.

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Someone up there needs to get the meaning of illegal. There are worst cases that should be illegal where he comes from.

Back to the topic.

Well it is the same way I feel when a guy snores .

Disgusting angry
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
Women are supposed not to snore because they aren't humans? Do you even know what makes people snore?

Please tell him. That's how he said having a big belly is a sin and illegal in another thread.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
mimzy:

Please tell him. That's how he said having a big belly is a sin and illegal in another thread.
I think he just wants to be noticed.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin grin grin

Someone up there needs to get the meaning of illegal. There are worst cases that should be illegal where he comes from.

Back to the topic.

Well it is the same way I feel when a guy snores .

Disgusting angry

When I mention your country someone will tell me I'm racist undecided

What happened where I'm coming from? Say it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
NewSheriff:
I think he just wants to be noticed.

Making a comment on on a thread means I want to be noticed.. oooo that's a new one.

Snoring should be illegal. I repeat
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

When I mention your country someone will tell me I'm racist undecided

What happened where I'm coming from? Say it.
so you know I was referring to you undecided

grin grin grin

I didn't mention you tho grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ya ain't,so stow it tongue
..... No yer right actually, Snoring is caused by airway blockage.
Not good.
smiley Funny individual. I know that, thanks for the explanations though, others will need it.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Making a comment on on a thread means I want to be noticed.. oooo that's a new one.

Snoring should be illegal. I repeat

1 Like

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2016
[quote author=NewSheriff post=43563924][/quote]

Instead of exchanging words I'll just go to bed instead. It's 11pm here.

Oh. I'll report your post to d mod
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
smiley Funny individual. I know that, thanks for the explanations though, others will need it.
Yeah.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why do you hate me?
Diddyydiva:
so you know I was referring to you undecided

grin grin grin

I didn't mention you tho grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:

Instead of exchanging words I'll just go to bed instead. It's 11pm here.

Oh. I'll report your post to d mod
Do you need transport fare? grin
Fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Oche211(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
Either from males or females, i don't like snoring at all. Once the next person beside me starts snoring, i lose sleep straight.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2016
I've reported your post.

You will be banned soon
NewSheriff:
Do you need transport fare? grin
Fvck off!
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yeah.
Hmm, btw shey you know that that CheezyPuff will spoil yo teeth? You seem like an addict. JK smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Why do you hate me?
Hate is a big word you know. I do not think she hates you though. She just does not like the way you air you opinion. Its an individual thingy.. grin
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Hmm, btw shey you know that that CheezyPuff will spoil yo teeth? You seem like an addict. JK smiley
grin.....I brush em wink it's okay.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
Strahovski1:
Why do you hate me?
I don't hate people dude,

I don't hate you.

I just dislike the way you condemn people especially Nigerian ladies when you have little or no knowledge about them.

Moreover I hate misogynist especially the senseless ones. smiley

Peace bro smiley
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2016
AirSultan:
Hate is a big word you know. I do not think she hates you though. She just does not like the way you air you opinion. Its an individual thingy.. grin

What is in my opinion? Ok that idont like women with big belly? It's my opinion why is she angry? I did not say anything direct to her.
Re: Guys What's Your Take On Ladies That Snore? by Strahovski1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
I don't hate people dude,

I don't hate you.

[B]I just dislike the way you condemn people especially Nigerian ladies when you have little or no knowledge about them.[/B]

Moreover I hate misogynist especially the senseless ones. smiley

Peace bro smiley

Have I created any thread Condemning Nigeria ladies? Have I in any of my comment mention 'Nigeria'?

Besides I don't condemn people. I only say what is right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does This Guy Look Like Koredde Bello? / What A Corrupt World Of Ladies..she Asked Me''are U A Virgin''. / Lovely Pre-wedding Northern Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.