Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem (1748 Views)

Lets talk Marriage - Ladies / What To Do To Avoid Turning Into A Punching Bag In Your Marriage (ladies) / What's The Appropriate Age For Marriage ( Ladies & Guys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 11:02am On Mar 19, 2016
Going to make the story as short as possible .

so, i was linked to this pretty girl through my best friend's wife.

Late last year my best friend's wife linked me up to her friend,

after i had complained to her that all the decent ladies were already

taken, she laughed and told me that i hadn't done a good search yet,

she encouraged me to continue searching, that good things are usually

very hard to come by, she went further by saying she had a very good

friend that is single and that she could vouch for the lady's (her friend"s)

character .showed me the lady's picture on her phone and asked if i was

interested . i nodded in the affirmative, right there on the spot , she called

the lady on phone and told the lady that someone was interested in knowing

her and bla bla bla....... that the lady's consent was needed to give out her

number , so , a go-ahead was given.

so, nigga took it off from there , i called the lady a few days after and we got

talking, chatting , exchanging pix and all, a very lively fellow she is on phone .

THEN WE DECIDED TO MEET

I invited her over to my place for the weekend.

she came on a friday (last friday, 11th) ,i went to the park to pick her as agreed,

we drove home straight.

We were both tired when we got home so i ordered my little cousin that stays

with me to prepare dinner for the 3 of us to eat.

The following day, being saturday i woke up very early as usual, work or no work,

i'm usually up by 5am.

Did all the house chores, sweeping , mopping and cooking , even before my guest

woke up all of these were all done, breakfast was served, she ate and we started

gisting and laughing again.

Then i pleaded to her to prepare lunch, told her i was really craving to taste her

food; and her response was that "she wasn't my wife yet, and that she wasn't

going to prepare anything all through her stay @ my place" .

omoh ! me be think say na play she dey play oo , I played along, told my little

cousin to prepare lunch which he did. we all ate , next thing was that she

wanted to make her hair. i took her to a salon and she made her hair , we

got back home in the evening and she was sulking that she was hot and wanted

AC (me wey be no get light , and was really reserving my small fuel for night),

i ignored her,when her disturbance became too much , i told her point blank

to go and take her bath.

SATURDAY NIGHT CAME and she wouldn't even step out of the room, i put on the

gen for her , told my boy serve her dinner. i was really getting irritated @ this

point so i left her @ home and went to hang out with friends. Got back home

much later , took my bath and jumped on the bed , the beast in me came

out , and for 3 good hours we were @ it.

The following day, around noon i bundled her to the park, gave her some

cash for her fare and went straight to hang out with the guys.

Till this very moment i've lost all interest on her, she's a total liability.

i don't call as often as i used to, infact , she does more of the calling

these days and professes her (fake love).

Now , my question ,

why have Nigerian ladies turned out to be like this ?

is this the way our mothers groomed them ?

A good number of ladies have absolutely nothing to offer other than

what they have inbetween their legs.

NIGERIAN MEN ARE IN TROUBLE .
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 19, 2016
Some men like sex more than food, doubt me undecided ask the op
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Tallesty1(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2016
This op s high on making stories as short as possible.
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 11:20am On Mar 19, 2016
Angelberry:
I like your story pls continue

Here's a typical naija lady.

WHAT DO U HAVE TO OFFER grin grin grin
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
So, let me get this straight.

The thing is:

1. She did not cook at all while she stayed with you at your place. She claimed you haven't married her yet-Oh what a crime.
2. She complained about being hot and wanted the generator put on so she could use the A.C.-Oh what a crime. What a mass murder.
3. She asked you to take her to make her hair-Oh what injustice. What criminal mind she must have

Now, why are you so quick to judge her after sleeping with her? By sleeping with her you acted like someone who is ready to settle down ehn kwa?

-You no get fuel and you are ready to get married abi?
-You run to nairaland to report her and how you slept with her and you are ready for marriage abi?
-You already have judged her from the first meeting and you are ready to get married ehn kwa?
-You did not talk to her about it. You did not bring it up and tell her what you think and why you are unhappy with her behavior and you are ready for marriage and to settle down abi?

Please, my friend look here, YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY EITHER. That you marry a lady does not mean she must loose her personality to please you. That is how she is. Take it or leave it. It is not as if she has a vice, like stealing, lying, laziness, gambling or unfaithfulness. Her rules could be that she will not offer domestic assistance until she is married. Do you know how many boys have taken her for granted in the past?

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE. IF YOU ARE, YOU WONT BE QUICK TO JUDGE AND QUICK TO BRING YOUR ISSUES FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. YOU NEED TO GROW UP MORE AND MATURE MORE TO BE READY FOR MARRIAGE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 11:22am On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

angry angry angry
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by grad2012(f): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2016
So you chop and clean mouth lols
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2016
grad2012:
So you chop and clean mouth lols

Thats not the point dear .

ish is she didnt act like someone that is ready to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by grad2012(f): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Rooneyboy:

true I know she dint and she got what she deserved, am just amazed at the way op dint even waste time lols fast fast he erased her off his mind.
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2016
grad2012:
true I know she dint and she got what she deserved, am just amazed at the way op dint even waste time lols fast fast he erased her off his mind.

ofcourse she disappointed me , i least expected what she did from her.

y waste my time an unserious person

1 Like

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by dasparrow: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rooneyboy:

ofcourse she disappointed me , i least expected what she did from her.

y waste my time an unserious person

You have proven that sex ain't love. You just met someone and already you have had sex with them. Amazing. No self control. I am sure you are one of those who are quick to condemn homosexuals forgetting that fornicators like you don't stand a chance of making heaven if you don't change your lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by skywalker240(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
what do i say,.....

He is right....except for the sex part
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rooneyboy:

Here's a typical naija lady.
WHAT DO U HAVE TO OFFER grin grin grin
A lot! I can even offer my life! believe me at your own...
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by cowgirl9090: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Op,when their is no work for the day, you still woke up by 5am for house chores,speaks volume of who you are, you disturb yourself and people around you over little things that doesn't matter.

You bring a lady you intend to marry for sleep over, yet you couldn't fill your generator with fuel ,this shows you took the relationship even at the initial stage for granted,and yet you were quick to pick holes.

A Visitor arrives at Your place all tired in the evening, the next day you are quick to send her to the kitchen! ,why not let her relax for just a day. So if she was to leave the morning after you will send her to the kitchen to cook that evening? ,because you are eager to taste her meal? .

The Lady sha, she had sex with you but don't want to cook on the basis that she is not yet your wife, isnt sex a wifey duty also?. "Am tried and weak after the long journey may be next time" would have been a perfect excuse.

She no try, you too no try.

You had to report her to nairaland, made mouth on how you yanshed her and discarded her, like it was an heavenly achievement shows how perfect spotless you are,to stereotype nigerian ladies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:

What else were u looking for? Details of the romping?
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Tallesty1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2016
Oliviaarims:

What else were u looking for? Details of the romping?
and pictures
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by ladibright(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
both of you are on serious ...
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by ladibright(f): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
both of you are not even serious ...

1 Like

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by czarr(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
So let's clap for you na? grin

Congrats bro
Was the puccy good? grin
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
I'm still trying hard not to want to believe that girls have only sex to offer in a relationship, cos that's what my current gf is trying to make me believe embarassed..

Nigerian girls make una try change small kwanu, even when your intentions are genuinly written they 'll still wanna play pranks with you, smhundecided
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Tallesty1:
and pictures
Lol...
Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by Rozyma1: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
Keep treating ladies like trash, just because you think they don't deserve it, like you are in the position to judge people,while treating people like trash fire up the gulder ultimate search for a "decent " lady as if you deserve one *laughs in swahili" .

May be that's why your mates are married,I won't be surprise if you clock 50 still unmarried. Kettle calling pot black .

2 Likes

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by BluStreak(m): 6:56am On Mar 20, 2016
Rooneyboy:

OP really ain't ready to settle down. I haven't see what the lady did that is out of ordinary. I guess she is a working woman and the only time she has for herself to fix her hair for the new working week is weekends and now she is at his place, so her hair has to be made, she is a visitor and only the guy knows his hood better; reason it falls on him to take her to the salon.

If she had jumped on chores and started cleaning, mopping and cooking on this first visit, same guy sure will still come here and rant how desperate a girl he just met is.

I'll advice he go find her if she looks like someone he can live with and let time pass even if it's 3 months. Only then can he figure if she is worth it or not.

1 Like

Re: Marriage : LADIES, Architect Of Their Own Problem by BerryScott(f): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2016
its only in nigeria that all the males are 'HUSBAND MATERIAL'. n women no mata how they try incompetent. smh

i thankGod 4 my fiancé, i pray God keeps us together 4eva

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Not Marry When You Are Broke / Atiku Abubakar's Son Mohammed Aminu Marries Ghanaian Princess / Ronke My Landlord's Wife Opened The Zip Of My Trouser And She Started... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.