Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68402 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by asake101: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Madam Kemi your family need to take you to pastor TB Joshua ASAP, you need a deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Eebrahym(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo too is talking angry Na wa o, talk is cheap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ibkgab001: 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
NOW YOU HAVE SHIFTED YOUR MISFORTUNE TO INNOCENT NEW BLESSED GIRL OF OUR TIME

kemi is a brainless girl OLORIBURUKU ARONIPIN

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by JerryJJZ(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dat second pix thou,,,,,
d girl is even pretier without dose masqurade stuffs
#MyChoice
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by symbianDON(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
aunty kemi leave olajumoke's life alone and face ya own. where u de wen she de hawk bread up and dan?? you better face ya front....agbaya aproko

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by alizma: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
TORONTO "DEPORTEE", KEMI OLULOYOO IS HIGH ON COW URINE AGAIN. MOTHERS HOLD YOUR CHILDREN TO AVOID MOLESTATION.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Seyitosino(m): 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Enemy of good things. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by adroitvezy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
James blunt
RickRichards:
So she doesn't deserve a shot at the big time just because she's a dropout? undecided

'Cause Olajumoke you're a star, that's going
very far.
And all the world will know your name,
And you'll be famous as you are 'cause I'll sing for you.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by robay(m): 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
This useless woman again May thunder fire u dia

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by 2ts: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
GOD IS ON THE PHONE WITH JUMOKE AND SUDDENLY GETS NOTIFICATION OF THIS LADY'S COMMENT. BABA GO JUST HOLD JUMOKE ON A BIT AND VISIT THIS MUMU WITH A SLAP THAT CAN COLLAPSE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE. 'ODE' WOMAN.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by tbliss22(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
olumalcolm:
Aunty kemi u b animal gbabe

Wagbayi padi mi!!! I don't really know what future these people are predicting but believe me that babe called "olajumoke" can't go down the pit only if she's got perfect advisers.

If kemi knew how to make that babe remain @stardom then she should do call her up and do the needful but I'm sure she would rather prefer her down the ladder...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by haul: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Akike = kemi olunloyo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo must be a sadist and blogger seeking cheap publicity...what's her business if jumoke dropped from school, if she is not a role model, if she is been exploited or if the whole story is cooked up like people say...celebrities live fake lives so allow her to enjoy whatever life she chooses to live

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by tbliss22(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
2ts:
GOD IS ON THE PHONE WITH JUMOKE AND SUDDENLY GETS NOTIFICATION OF THIS LADY'S COMMENT. BABA GO JUST HOLD JUMOKE ON A BIT AND VISIT THIS MUMU WITH A SLAP THAT CAN COLLAPSE 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE. 'ODE' WOMAN.

Really "ODE" woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by leelong(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.
Mtcheeew, u so wish! T.Y Bello will neva let that happen..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by phanshark(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
Daminaj1:
More
jealousy,jealousy......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by haulagehandlers(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
See as i dey frown to my phone screen like say na kemi I dey look embarassed Abeg no kii pesin wit laff...your fine screen go just dey hot LOL

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by porshuch: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kemi is an old hag.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by phanshark(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Daminaj1:
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=168898.0&attach=63916&image.jpg[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo is back after taking a break from her social media for a while. The blogger slammed Jumoke Orisaguna as seen in the tweets below.

She also thinks Jumoke is being exploited and there is a need for her to slow down.

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/702924517157572609
. Jealousy,jealousy....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by marv1: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kemi Oluloyo u are jealous. Go and get married first b4 we can listen to u. Ur dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Leave this gurl alone na, abi u de run mad caz u unable to exploit her ursef? Watin don b don b... even if not God, if na Satan got a to this stage what u biz in tha.... trash are meant for junk/lawma...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by lancee(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
If u know the story of this woman you wont even reply her ..someone that was sent to school with Nigeria looted fund from london to america to canada ... came back living in her fathers house and causing problems and her story goes on and on

She is just something else

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by UjSizzle(f): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
I agree with her.

1. Jumoke is not a role model. At the very least I sure as hell don't want to fashion my life like hers. I doubt you want that too undecided

2. She is being exploited no doubt. Who are all these people and companies who suddenly want to make her their brand ambassador?
How much is she getting paid for this?
How long is her contract with them?
When it's all over, what next?

Everything is happening too fast, I doubt she's been given time to adjust. But sure, she can ride the wave with as much grace as she can muster, I only hope she survives the crash if it eventually comes to that.

And no I also do not think her life has been changed for the better until the effect of this ambassadorial stint rubs-off on her family positively and in the long-run.

@Frontpage warriors, expressing an opinion is not hating.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by jaksabbey(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kemi olunloyo abi wetin be ur name, I pity ur condition, I don't knw u nd I don't tink I want to, but mind u bringing ods down can nt make u go up..... nd ur wish for her to hawk again will not come 2pass instead na ur go turn bread seller. Educated illiterate
Daminaj1:
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=168898.0&attach=63916&image.jpg[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo is back after taking a break from her social media for a while. The blogger slammed Jumoke Orisaguna as seen in the tweets below.

She also thinks Jumoke is being exploited and there is a need for her to slow down.

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/702924517157572609

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by feeloscar(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Jealousy go kill some girls, but I no mention name o abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mentorandfriend(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

Yours will crumble first, hater.
undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
hakinze00:
Aunty kemi,if u want the fame come and collect it
to be honest more like "aunty kemi if it's the fame you want, go and hawk bread" #badbellegirl

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mukthar2000(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
;DEither Dropped out from primary schoool oooo or not drop out. We are less concerned about that, we need her most. Fool oluloyo or what do u call urself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by PrinceRules(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
honestly eh!! to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by owofest(f): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
A little over two years ago, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, 48, daughter of former Oyo governor, declared on Facebook her interest to run for Nigeria’s highest office. Later, she downgraded her ambition: she called for then Yar Adua-led government of Nigeria to appoint her Nigeria’s high commissioner to Canada. As a Nigerian-Canadian, it was at this juncture that a lot of people took special interest in her utterances and behavior.

When her campaign for calumny was imminent, Malik Shabazz, Bruce Ugiomoh, Bolanle Coker and another Igbo follow, Kaanayo Nwachuckwu, started a campaign “Nigerians say no to Madam Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo” on Facebook. They dug out the fact that Kemi had resided in the United States for nearly three decades and was denied permanent residence status therein purely because of her serial criminal acts. This formidable team discovered she had served a jail term in the tiny Caribbean Island nation of Jamaica, using an alias.

"It was even cheese cake for us to unearth she was making a bogus political asylum claim in Canada. Armed with these facts, we presented our case to Nigerians on our page, which grew by at least 2,000 members daily, on the average.

And Olukemi became very rattled and angrier and began to fight back like a wounded lion: she called our office and asked the Government of Canada to fire us from our job, giving them flimsy reasons; she told the world we are group of 419," stated one of the musketeers that took on her case.

Here’s an excerpt from what she wrote about Bolanle and Shabazz and Kaanayo Nwachuckwu “Bolanle Coker, Kaanayo Nwachukwu and Malik Shabazz are crazy…I got Kaanayo FIRED from a Govt of Canada job…I demanded him be fired or it’s a multimillion dollar lawsuit of the province of Ontario, so he gets fired…These Nigerians are complete A*#Ss.”

Kaanayo Nwachuckwu, the leader of the team, wrote in his blog "when all her war of words couldn’t deter Nigerians from dishing curses to her, she contacted the management of Facebook with the claim that we had mounted a campaign of hatred against her and her family. Facebook, being who they are, did not ask any questions before deleting my account already maxxed at 5000 friends. With that, I also lost a page I started on Facebook with nearly 2 million followers from around the globe. Olukemi was on cloud nine with excitement. Nonetheless, we were not deterred; I got another Facebook in April 2010 and started another page with which we fought Olukemi to a standstill, knowing full well Nigerians would have the final laugh in the fight at the end of the day. That laughter took two years to come.

A couple of weeks ago, the Canada Boarder Services Agency (CBSA) directed Olukemi, who came to Canada in 2007 with her four sons (from four dads), to report to their office at 6900 Airport Road on May 4 for removal (deportation) from Canada."

“This is very frustrating,” Omololu-Olunloyo said from her Toronto home. “Nobody knows what will happen to us when we are deported to Nigeria.”

“I know I will be killed when I return for what I have written against the government,” she added.

Omololu-Olunloyo said some of her blogs and tweets have been against the government of Nigeria.

“I am a journalist and it will be only a matter of time before I am killed. The government do not like people who ask a lot of questions,” her last word.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by oluwasegun007(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
why not borrow them idea....must the devil use you all the time, the lord sef fit use you na, ye ye lady.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by KunleBoye: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Why such pessimistic words, actually she can maximize her opportunities for a lifetime wealth. After all it wasn't by her power that she was discovered.

You are too beautiful for such hatred

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Simi Is Pregnant, Rocking Baby Bump - Fans (Photos) / Davido’s Daughter, Imade Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Touching Photo / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.