Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68384 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Dlorv(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Na luck,GOD DON PICK HER CALL.IT REMAINS MY GOD PICK UP . Thank u jesus
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by queendamicious(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

She was a role model wen hawking bread abi?

She was a role model wen she couldn't afford 3 square meal abi?

U even talk about skol, wen 60% of d world richest are dropped out...

Who role model Don help?

See as i dey frown to my phone screen like say na kemi I dey look
grin

U no go kill pesin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by pweetyvee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
I agree with her.

1. Jumoke is not a role model. At the very least I sure as hell don't want to fashion my life like hers. I doubt you want that too undecided

2. She is being exploited no doubt. Who are all these people and companies who suddenly want to make her their brand ambassador?
How much is she getting paid for this?
How long is her contract with them?
When it's all over, what next?

Everything is happening too fast, I doubt she's been given time to adjust. But sure, she can ride the wave with as much grace as she can muster, I only hope she survives the crash if it eventually comes to that.

And no I also do not think her life has been changed for the better until the effect of this ambassadorial stint rubs-off on her family positively and in the long-run.

@Frontpage warriors, expressing an opinion is not hating.
Dearie it is hating when you can't proffer a solution, it is possible she is being exploited but all we can do is advise she gets a good manager and see her interest protected. I don't believe she is not a role model. What do you think a role model is? It is someone people admire for certain reasons or qualities. The bread seller was actually living a life below standards, she had nothing speaking for her, no education and no skills but she must have been hardworking to go out selling bread. She wasn't at home, playing the blame card, blaming the government, or her parents or just anyone as most people in her position would. She is a role model because inspite of her poor station in life, and at a stage in life when it seems impossible that it would get better, somehow the impossible happened, she is there like a light encouraging others who might not have been opportuned to get an education that there is hope. God really doesn't need a certificate to bless you. I also differ that she would return to poverty, if she can learn savings and investments, it is possible to enjoy the fame while it lasts but have a nest egg to start up something afterwards. So to the thousands of Nigerians living below living standards, she is a role model, a glimmer of hope in an otherwise dark tunnel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Ganjafama(m): 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
DashMeYansh:
The old sog is right...They tryna exploit that ugly girl undecided
They will not only dash you yansh, but sense as well.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by queendamicious(f): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.

Abegi mebo mebo! Shift Mk I Cee front.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by donsufia: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

Her own will crumble? I think yours will never rise at all let alone crumble!! Except you repent!!! Hard work and humility pays, not going naked on the streets snatching people's husbands my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by aleshmotors: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
If I reply u I swear seun or all ds moderator go give me 50 years ban again for nl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Sunnypa11(m): 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anti kemi,if u want a bread
Come and collect

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by simpman: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Kill Joy! Kemi Olunloyo! 'You don old for all this kind thing' Let this former bread hawker enjoy her moment of glory. Even if she is been exploited, at least she will still eat from the crumbs falling from the table. Her present state is better than her formal.
Come to think of it, who is not been exploited in this world. Even you Kemi, you are exploiting people too. Are your employees earning what is due them?
Abeg leave Kemi alone. Tomorrow will take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
makabulchi:
As una reply am,una fuxk up
Lol....she dey vex me ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Doubleagent008(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2016
scribble:
Social media expert?

More like retardeen
WTH is a social media expert?! who made her an expert in the field of social media? what is this aunty saying now?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kunletexs: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Msheeeew...@least she's not a nuisance like her..aunty agbaya..always blabbing *sh.t*..madam killjoy.

I join my well wisher of jumoke congratulate her for her well deserved move to another level. Now to haters, back off!

Where were you when she was walking 6kilometer for got sun? Where were you when she was crying and using all her days wages treat her child. would you have given her audience while crushing in your land cruiser jeep for N1k?

Please encourage your own and. Go and eat sh*t if you are not happy.

I rest my case. . ? Ni

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by eluquenson(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aunty Kemi doesn't have a fame again, she's trying to steal from the bread seller's glory to be heard of, sincerely you are no where to be found nowadays.

Aunty kemi, if you want to be model, go and hawk bread.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Daronyk(f): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
One of the things I learnt in life is if everybody praises you for what you do, it simply means you will achieve little or nothing but if u have at least person that antagonize you, you are surely on track

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by unite4real: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Do French and Italian models speak English? She should go and sit down instead of beefing

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Diamondcrown97(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Anty kemi or what is her name Since I don't dey hear that name she never give positive comments... She needs help o, Dem no dey do good things for there household ni
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mjswthrt(f): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Madam go fall insyd gutter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by james1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:

Really? And same you posted a topic "from battered apprentice to law graduate"
You are either a very insecure being or you are just so full of hate and very low esteem.you and that publicity seeking kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Topestbilly(m): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=queendamicious post=43255195][/quote]

Ar u with us or against us? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mjswthrt(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tinydick:
She is akpa amu.. ..
Nonsense hater
akpa Amu onye kwa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by goldbim(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
kunletexs:

I join my well wisher of jumoke congratulate her for her well deserved move to another level. Now to haters, back off!

Where were you when she was walking 6kilometer for got sun? Where were you when she was crying and using all her days wages treat her child. would you have given her audience while crushing in your land cruiser jeep for N1k?

I rest my case. . ? Ni
pls tell them!!its so unfair to make her feel used or prophesy doom about her future...the leastthing she needs now is negative distraction..her future belongs to God not human...na wa..u get money,beef,u no get beef!!omo adamo..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kunletexs: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
goldbim:
Msheeeew...@least she's not a nuisance like her..aunty agbaya..always blabbing *sh.t*..madam killjoy.

I rest my case. . ? Ni

But has any one heard from our highly esteemed president wife? She just kept mute like jumoke carried rabies. Mrs president, be alive to your duty.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Irishrena1(f): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Y'all shouldn't mind that Kemi. It's jealousy that is toying with her brain
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by queendamicious(f): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Me I no Cee how my comment or dat of odas go put food 4 my table. We Nigerians sha!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by james1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Publicity seeking kemi.this kemi girl don't even stand a chance where jumoke is now.
Jumoke is going up every other day and there is nothing haters can do to turn that back.haterz gon hate! Winners just keep winning!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by makabulchi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
praizeblog:
Lol....she dey vex me ni
I sabi bros...just ignore am
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by misspicy(f): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
why the hate,she offend you before...
sure she doesn't even know of your existence

taste some words before spewing girl,this is bitter filled cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by byvan03: 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
This kemi character is just too bitter to be human.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kunletexs: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
pweetyvee:

Dearie it is hating when you can't proffer a solution, it is possible she is being exploited but all we can do is advise she gets a good manager and see her interest protected. I don't believe she is not a role model. What do you think a role model is? It is someone people admire for certain reasons or qualities. The bread seller was actually living a life below standards, she had nothing speaking for her, no education and no skills but she must have been hardworking to go out selling bread. She wasn't at home, playing the blame card, blaming the government, or her parents or just anyone as most people in her position would. She is a role model because inspite of her poor station in life, and at a stage in life when it seems impossible that it would get better, somehow the impossible happened, she is there like a light encouraging others who might not have been opportuned to get an education that there is hope. God really doesn't need a certificate to bless you. I also differ that she would return to poverty, if she can learn savings and investments, it is possible to enjoy the fame while it lasts but have a nest egg to start up something afterwards. So to the thousands of Nigerians living below living standards, she is a role model, a glimmer of hope in an otherwise dark tunnel

Can somebody tell ujisizzie that rather than waiting for her to fall, pray and wish her luck. Because if you are the one, you head will have swollen like bread left in water. Even the small boys wey they run after you, you are filling like a queen . So leave her if you have no beta advice for her. Jumoke, am proud of you o
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by dckng16(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
That bitchh is always seeking for cheap attention.

She thinks she can drive traffic to her blog and social media handles by saying all this trash.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mztakayswitch3(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
hater spotted
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kunletexs: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:

why the hate,she offend you before...
sure she doesn't even know of your existence

taste some words before spewing girl,this is bitter filled cool

Tell her jealousy, I know say she deg cry say no be her walk into that position. Yeye lady. Go eat shir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.