Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68386 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Kemi na idiiot! Why is she trying so hard to destroy whatever little love and goodwill this girl is enjoying? So person wey no finish primary school no deserve the good things of life? Amebo!
no mind d jealous lady
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by akinszz: 5:10am On Feb 26, 2016
You can't satisfy humanbeing, they will always look for your short coming to bring u down... Na your kind go still say d man no even support em wife if he no show up.
CaroLyner:
she's right about the husband looking more and more like her driver though.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by pitchperfect(f): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2016
A sadist with a lopsided mindset......have u not seen lots of celebs from other non english speaking nations on cnn interviews who couldnt speak english? English is JUST another man's language. Please tell me how speaking english has made you smarter.....considering ur attack on Jumoke? Are u any wiser now? Knowledge is acquired to better ourselves and others. How has yours, if any though, helped to better anybody, save for your ambitious and selfish pursuit of fame? U make money blogging gossiping and messing other people' life and u still have d modicum to take a jab at an honest enterpreneur.....! Go sidon jor!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by nuttiesayo(f): 5:34am On Feb 26, 2016
Grand ma Kemi, celebrate her n stop 'bitching'. That she dropped outta school doesn't make her any less a person n she can stl go far in life. US can celebrate n idolise her if she so wish, so Wats d big deal. U r always in d news for negative tins n comments, dis is 2016 abeg park well!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by eddymandy94(f): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Daminaj1 post=43252106][img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=168898.0&attach=63916&image.jpg[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo is back after taking a break from her social media for a while. The blogger slammed Jumoke Orisaguna as seen in the tweets below.

She also thinks Jumoke is being exploited and there is a need for her to slow down.

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/702924517157572609[/quote endtime olofofo....who asked u woh her mum does...learn to mind ya business...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by rheether(f): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Did you read the Article to the end? I guess you didn't. It was too long for your dull brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Tonason: 5:55am On Feb 26, 2016
This woman called Kemi is evil minded filled with jealousy. Pray to God to promote you like her. Envious woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bigtt76(f): 6:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Nonesense not everyone is like or will be like you! angry

rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bigtt76(f): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2016
While I will agree with her points that Olajumoke in essence, might be exploited owing to the fact that she may not be learned enough to understand the current situation as well as the fact that the husband may sooner or later feel sidelined.

Yes Olajumoke would soon be traveling out to walk foreign runways and the husband would not be allowed to travel with her, kasala go burst.... I know Yoruba boys can be violent (#OwoDaaaa grin).

However the manner Kemi is venting over this when in actual fact she's not done anything to better the lot of any body out there leaves a lot to imagine. She should rather have contacted TY Bello and offer ideas as to how they all can come together and rescue the situation before it gets out of hand.

Instead she's here venting on social media #Idiot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ehix89(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.
r you just sitting down nd waiting for her life to crumble?....jeeeez women always hate demslves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Badmus122(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2016
kemi needs urgent psycho attention.what a jelous dirty bitch i dont think kemi ever pray for turn arround in her life
kemi needs urgent psycho attention.what a jelous dirty bitch i dont think kemi ever pray for turn arround in her life

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Anointed08(m): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2016
Personally, i also think Olajumoke should still go back to school. This will help her future because her present fame and fortune has an expiry date. Even her lack of sound education can dwarf her rising fame if care is not taking and she will be limited in so many ways.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by fakooblak(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Madam, Why are u Like this?...... Why is one man's success ur headache.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Trijay: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2016
All i see here is hatred, jealousy and ill-wishes. God simply picked her call. You should keep dialing rather that portraying hatred towards the innocent lady.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by 9cbaby(f): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
just pray to be like her,why you dey jealous?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by godchildjayboy(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Olajumoke it's your time and we are
happy for your success and celebrating you. Kemi plump to you hate you die. go to hell haters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ihatesycophant(m): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Kemi, olajumoke says you should come and have it. Beef go kill this Kemi. How as it become a crime for not going to school and still become somebody, I thought the software wizard was also a drop-out but the world is celebrating him today and till tomorrow.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by enigstil(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2016
What does she knows, nothing good has ever come out of these lady. Can u blame her when she is not married, she needs somewhere to direct all her negative energy. If only Nigerians generally could use silence to dignify her. She is always wanting to be relevant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by godchildjayboy(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2016
godchildjayboy:
Olajumoke it's your time and we are happy for your success and celebrating you. Kemi olunloyo you hate you die. go to hell haters.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by stunning4real: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Topestbilly:

Let it crumble embarassed, one thing for sure is she can't go back hawking bread.
confirm jare
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by stunning4real: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
go and hug transformer. Hater. She will never go back to be a bread seller even if everything crumbles.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mukhcech(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Smallsmall, her breast dey come outside. Go on girl untill you bear it all and u will use to both urself and the purpose of your life. Sometimes poverty is good.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by olayinkajnr(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

Sorry Pls is this how much you hate a fellow human? Praying for her downfall?

Well, we need people like you to add to others success
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by baysol: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Daminaj1:
[img]http://www..com/talk/photo.jpg?action=dlattach&topic=168898.0&attach=63916&image.jpg[/img]

Kemi Olunloyo is back after taking a break from her social media for a while. The blogger slammed Jumoke Orisaguna as seen in the tweets below.

She also thinks Jumoke is being exploited and there is a need for her to slow down.

https://twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/702924517157572609

Who the hell is this Olunloyo are your type good role model in Nigeria....if you don't know Nigerian history we'll remind you block head. You Olunloyo are not even married spare me role model crap. You're on the internet feeling larger than life, feeling that make you a celebrity role model or something.... all na wash only in your dreams alone.....as the white man want your types to feel......She can't even speak english, drop out of primary school....blah, blah. The last time I checked Yoruba language - proverbs, culture,edioms etc, etc...cannot be compared with any in the world....except for twisted ones like you with a whale of inferiority complex will go about in the media feeling if you speak yoruba language you are authomatically an illitrate, unletterd, daft and uncultured....damn white men to what they have done to the collective psychy of your type in yoruba land ,Nigeria and to Africa and in diaspora.......Jumoke marks the begining of addressing the world press in yoruba...role model .....many languages are done that way and yoruba should be included..... may be that is what we can remember her for self esteem and new role model for our lost women like yourself who are lost in white man culture and white man 's land and come here to tel us rubbish....she doesn't even bleach her skin she's beautiful in and out....... abeg Olunloyo vamuse.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by iamCross(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Sis Kemi, please can you get me somebody to exploit me like this?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by stubbornman(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
slow down oh make jealousy no choke you oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by dyn1800: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Wish her well. not her fault that God elevate her.... Think not like Auntie Kemi biko

rheether:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by HirstMOG(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2016
I smell jealousy. Kemi Chris Brown never mentioned your name oooooo, but he don mention Olajumoke. Presently her name is selling all over the globe, mayb na e make am de pain you. Sorry eh!!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Reply to Kemi's tweets on twitter.

www.stepupwithme.com

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Topestbilly(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
amtaken:
Am a lady and I don't support Kemi.

Yea.... I said majority.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by subbieD(f): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2016
I smell jealousy..... #anupama
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mohciz69(m): 7:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Actually she just said the bitter truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo) / Jnr Pope Is Alive: He Was Revived - AGN President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.