Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68382 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ogaprime(m): 12:07am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell me that rheether one day, all my fancy Paradise will crumble.

Agreed,signed and stamped from above...

Next time don't wish people bad because one day your word will come back to hurt you bad

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by temmybuhnmy(f): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Baba God please pick my own call too so that pple mad aunt Kemi can talk.

I will rather take the bread seller as a role model than u that. Has reached40+ single and also a psychopath

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by gary400(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2016
Ladies and jealousy...yorubas and beef...smh...e b like say kemi olunloyo jealous person(jp) dey try bid for dz bae o...prsn wey dey hawk bread turn olowo..she dey open her gutter anyhow dey yan abacha...na her social xpert comot #102 from dollars?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by P0intBlank(m): 12:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Only the blind and deaf cannot tell that Jumoke's life is being improved. Even if she's being exploited she would still earn way more than she'd ever earn as a bread seller. In addition, she's being put through school.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by kingjeremy1: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2016
DashMeYansh:
The old sog is right...They tryna exploit that ugly girl undecided

can you come and exploit me please and pay me handsomely the way they do to her.........why cant you all be appy for someone success for once

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by stagger: 12:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Has this Kemi Olunloyo ever heard of a model named NATALIA VODIANOVA?

I ask because I see similarities in both stories.

Natalia dropped out of school early in life and was helping her mother sell fruit in a village known as Nizhny Novgorod before she was discovered at the age of 17 in a local beauty show and has gone on to make millions walking the runway. She also got married to a super rich dude. Guess what? Natalia's mother still sells pies on the streets back home in Russia because she wants to prove that there is still something that her own work can produce for herself. This is despite Ma Vodianova having appeared on red carpet shows with her daughter.

Last I heard, English is not a language spoken in Russia.

So now we have our own Olajumoke, bread seller now turned model. There is a lot of similarity between Olajumoke and Natalia. Who says she should know how to speak English? Is English our indigenous language? Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by shegzyt(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Kemi is so full of hatred, go get a life and stop this jealous attitude.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by repogirl(f): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Kemi is a Just a bloody envious and bitter, joke of a woman.

She should be careful that her jealousy doesn't shrivel and drive her nuts.

SMH.
Mad woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by andy48: 12:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Madam notice me. she's all about negativity. English is just one language among many others around the world. Poor Francis doesn't speak English. same with: Russian president, Lionel messi, thousands of world class French models, and different people around the world. English can be a plus Not a must.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by davidif: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.

Wow! Are you this bitter and jealous? Na wa o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2016
james1:

Really? And same you posted a topic "from battered apprentice to law graduate"
You are either a very insecure being or you are just so full of hate and very low esteem.you and that publicity seeking kemi.

Please tell her. I am sure the she's frustrated because the eloquent post could barely garner 15 comments and probably did not not make front page Nairaland talk less of becoming an overnight nation wide sensation. Some people are full of shit and if you didn't guess I am referring to you rheether.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by davidif: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:
My sister inlaw is a First class accounting graduate yet she has no job... one bread seller photobombed a picture they no allow us rest. How i wish they csn celebrate people with mental intelligence rather than those with physical beauty.. . Stupid people... Nonsence

Jealous much?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mjoo(m): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Jealousy #haterz
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by justjify(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2016
When you see badbele kemi pass bye

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:
My sister inlaw is a First class accounting graduate yet she has no job... one bread seller photobombed a picture they no allow us rest. How i wish they csn celebrate people with mental intelligence rather than those with physical beauty.. . Stupid people... Nonsence

she is a first class accounting graduate, doesn't have even a bread selling job for the mean time and you think when i give her an oil company to manage, she will be able to grow it?

And you seriously think coming out with first class mean you have "mental intelligence"? You need to check the word intelligence in the dictionary again and tell us the meaning. Intelligence involves you finding your way out of a problem. If your sister-inlaw sees her being jobless as a problem and she is still waiting for a BIG job and, do not get something to do for the mean time, because she came out with a first class, would you still call her intelligent?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ajaylee1(m): 2:05am On Feb 26, 2016
I think that kemi or what is she called is sick.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by justjify(m): 2:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:
Why are you this bitter? If your sister Inlaw is really mentally intelligent, she won't still be jobless. If you are mentally intelligent you won't spew this crap from your gob.
Quit hatting and quit being a killjoy, you'll end up benefitting nothing.
May God grant your #FirstClass sister Inlaw a good job.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Kirinwa: 2:28am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.

Jesus wept. cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by MadCow1: 2:34am On Feb 26, 2016
This Kemi chick sha is on some really insane type of drugs.

Olajumoke is definitely not a role model. I agree with her on that. There is nothing really for anybody to emulate. Her fame is not a product of her hardworking but sheer luck of being at the wrong place at the right time.

I also agree that corporate vultures are exploiting her right now. The Standard Chartered advert was epic. I loved it 1 billion times and over.

However, Olajumoke is benefiting from the exploitation. Infact the exploitation of her is making her money. The day they stop, Olajumoke is left with nothing but memories. I hope Olajumoke has honest managers that are atleast making sure that 65% to 75% of her earnings are getting to her.

The babe is a stark illiterate with no idea how the modelling business works and can easily be exploited by greedy managers. I doubt she can even read and understand the contracts she signs.

I really hope that T. Y Bello looks out for her interest without any ulterior motives and can help her set up a good business that she can use to make herself money outside of the spotlight. This roller coaster ride may one day come to an end and it would be an epic disaster if Jumoke is left high and dry.

But Kemi needs to be chained to a tree at the backyard of a psychiatric hospital, far far away from her drug dealer and flogged atleast twice a day. She did make some points, but her mode of delivery is horrendous.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by jikolite: 2:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Na waoo...kemi watin happen. Abi your Bobo don dey trip for olajumoke?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Eluwilussit(m): 2:50am On Feb 26, 2016
praizeblog:
kemi... ur amebo too much.... na by force to talk.....jealousy

Kemi na idiiot! Why is she trying so hard to destroy whatever little love and goodwill this girl is enjoying? So person wey no finish primary school no deserve the good things of life? Amebo!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by maxwellchibueze(m): 3:37am On Feb 26, 2016
I don't know why some people would just come out to start talking shit,trash at people,after all her education where has it land her today
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by amtaken(f): 4:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Am a lady and I don't support Kemi.
Topestbilly:
embarassed

Werey hater re oo!!

She was a role model wen hawking bread abi?

She was a role model wen she couldn't afford 3 square meal abi?

U even talk about skol, wen 60% of d world richest are dropped out...

Who role model Don help?

See as i dey frown to my phone screen like say na kemi I dey look embarassed

Modified....

I just run a quick check on NLders comments, majority of d female actually supporting kemi n all of d guys supporting jummy.

Why do girls envy each other dis much??

I dedicate all the likes to Mynd1 kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by amtaken(f): 4:05am On Feb 26, 2016
Like Kemu like rhheether.
rheether:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by amtaken(f): 4:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Jealousy is a terrible disease, I heard.
rheether:
Yeah. She will graduate and start hawking her body.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by eyinjuege: 4:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:

Your sister had the opportunity to go to school, Jumoke didn't. Maybe if she grew up under your sister's circumstances, she might have also been a first class physics student or something, or probably invented something for the world to celebrate.

Mental intelligence should be celebrated, and so should beauty.
However, the definition of beauty is what should be addressed.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Exxit(m): 4:21am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
salty ass, you're not even up to her level.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by ajealadick(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:

No one lives in social paradise forever. One thing is certain that this humble lady Jumoke would go back to normal life but richer to carry out better dignifying business.

Since you are hating, commenting on NL is your highest peak in life.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by deebrain(m): 4:47am On Feb 26, 2016
While they are ranting and finding holes in the whole bread-seller turned model, the person in question is still getting more popular and getting paid.

So many have chosen never to excel and to die miserable because of their words. If you have objections on anyone's rise or success, RISE AND SUCCEED YOURSELF!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 26, 2016
makabulchi:
I sabi bros...just ignore am
alright bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.