Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon (68383 Views)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by justjify(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:

I am not bitter about olajumoke okay... I'm just saying the way olajumoke is being celebrated , if thats how firstclass graduate or intelligence is being celebrated this country would have gone forward. If we celebrate mental beauty the way we celebrate unnecessary stuff in this country, we woukd have gone better than this. I understand the way we think in this country. We mostly celebrate foolish things.. Question how can olajumoke create employment, increase the gdp and bring about development to our nation? What do u know. Sit down dere.
Has your mentally intelligent sister added to the nations GDP? Has she started creating employment?
See wat a paralysed man is doing. You are there advertising and wailing for your able bodied and mentally intelligent sister Inlaw.
Swerve make I see road.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by balofulo(f): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
were ni iya yi sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by DExplorer1: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
rheether:
Anty, pls tell them. One day, all her fancy Paradise will crumble.
This life is wicked!

After all her sufferings, you and those that liked your comment can still wish her evil?

Demons lives in people like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by fortunechy(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2016
sm galz like to talk even wen dia's notin to talk abt
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by obyikye(f): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Olajumuoke_ The Lord has prepared a TABLE for you in the presence of your ENEMIES. So sister enjoy big time.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
justjify:

Has your mentally intelligent sister added to the nations GDP? Has she started creating employment?
See wat a paralysed man is doing. You are there advertising and wailing for your able bodied and mentally intelligent sister Inlaw.
Swerve make I see road.

Look goat.

I am not only talking about my sis alone.
I already said i am not beefing olajumokes story im only saying if we clamour on intelligence the wqy we clamour on entertainment and lifestyle, this country will also move forward. Graduating with a first class is not beans i bet u have no first class in ur family thats why ure talking like a lowlife dumb. Cos u dont know what it takes to have one. It takes pain, hardwork and sweat and sacrifice. So i know what im. sayin here.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Muideenious: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2016
haa.some pple can't just stop being enemy of progress. let rejoice with who God has blessed so dat our own can come.God forsake jealous pple nd back biting. anti kemi in as much u can't assist den rejoice nd stop appearing as an enemy of progress.if u like u fire d catapult of envy nd decided to throw a bomb of jealousy,u can never stop her progress. if u can't beat them,anti I will advice u to join dem.oju aye is accepted ok?
;
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by icecream2: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
she's right about the husband looking more and more like her driver though.

What is ur own. The success is for the family. na u sabi. the man is a good husband i just pray olajumoke will be faithful and not Bleep up
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Muideenious: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
anti u ar a hater u dnt deserve living in d society where good thing is happening
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Fanirandele: 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:

I am not bitter about olajumoke okay... I'm just saying the way olajumoke is being celebrated , if thats how firstclass graduate or intelligence is being celebrated this country would have gone forward. If we celebrate mental beauty the way we celebrate unnecessary stuff in this country, we woukd have gone better than this. I understand the way we think in this country. We mostly celebrate foolish things.. Question how can olajumoke create employment, increase the gdp and bring about development to our nation?

Employment has been created for Olajumoke her self which gives her more purchasing power that she'll pass on to market women and such. Her children now have education trust funds which means they can now have the education she couldn't. Those children may go on to be employers of labor. Plus Olajumoke and her husband can also go on to be employers by starting their own business with money gotten from her fame . Truth is each time someone becomes richer it does benefit the whole nation plus don't forget that Lagos State will now tax Olajumoke adding to Lagos State revenue which will help with infrastructural development.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by justjify(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Honestly1:

Look goat.

I already said i am not beefing olajumokes story im only saying if we clamour on intelligence the wqy we clamour on entertainment and lifestyle, this country will also move forward. Graduating with a first class is not beans i bet u have no first class in ur family thats why ure talking like a lowlife dumb. Cos u dont know what it takes to have one. It takes pain, hardwork and sweat and sacrifice. So i know what im. sayin here.
Check my mentions/comments, I never called you names. Take that back for the sake of common sense and maturity. I am not warning you, I am only advising you to be civil. Hope you know you don't have the monopoly of insults.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by clickwtB(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2016
Its a chance for the lady to move out of her previous poverty state,a reasonable observer should advise her to make hay while sun shines.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by AFEAMOS(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2016
WHEN GOD SAYS HE AS COME FOR SOMEONE NO BODY CAN STOP HIM. NOW GOD AS COME TO TRANSFORM THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF OLAJUMOKE NOW WHAT EVER ANYBODY SAY ABOUT OLAJUMOKE IS JUST MERE SAYING WHICH MEANS SHE IS ALREADY A MODEL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by yogun(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Daminaj1:
She said a whole lot more. Read on http://www.daminaj.com/2016/02/the-breadseller-is-no-icon-or-role.html

This babe don kiss craze...

leave Olajumoke and TYBello alone

how many people has your sorry ass ever helped

who cares anyway! always ranting, spilling crap since 19gbogboro

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by higobaba(m): 10:34am On Feb 26, 2016
We need appreciate Jumoke for the fact that she is just being furtunate out of millions bread sellers......... its not that she is special, but the truth is that it gladdens my heart seeing another soul moving from grass to grace. Aunty kemi pls no vex its just Gods doing , The Lord can surprise u too if u aint beafing jumoke anymore. #Believe

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Of course she is not a role model but what we call a fortunate or lucky child. The poor little girl pictured hawking groundnut and doing her assignment by the road side is a role model. We should be careful who we present to our children as role models.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
I understand your point which not everyone can so don't be offended if they don't.
Honestly1:

Look goat.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Ayodeji2202: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Ishhh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Openatyn(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
This omo iran kiran girl, is just trying to be famous, na so she dey attach olamide
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by SirShymexx: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Time to troll big bad and celestial Sukkot again, the rasta with celestial message and prophet of rapture in yeshua, the only son of the most high lol.

Sukkot, I swear crazed Kemi with yeasty pum on menopause time out is ya type. I know you like 'em Ibadan chics with amala mouths loool.

Wah ya say, big bredrin? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by padrey(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2016
in Obey Fabiyi voice ko si ogbon te le da ko si iwa ti e le wu ti e fi le te omo araye lorun....there is nothing u can do to satisfy ur fellow human being...#aunty u can jump to river Niger nah....Olajumoke ride joor....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by Honestly1: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
justjify:

Check my mentions/comments, I never called you names. Take that back for the sake of common sense and maturity. I am not warning you, I am only advising you to be civil. Hope you know you don't have the monopoly of insults.

Apologies. No disrespect. Peace.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by mrLhanray(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2016
Some human are hateful by nature. She is blessed yet some people are unhappy. she is enjoying God's favour, & there is nothing no one can do about. Those who say it may crumble and go back to hawking. Lol
The worst that will happen is she will acquire more bakeries with her wealth since the haters insist she cant leave the bread, secondly she will establish her own hair salon cos she is also an hair stylist not just a bread hawker...
WHO GOD HAS BLESSED NO ONE CAN CURSE.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by froshjay(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2016
Wat dat bitch problem slf??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by dapsonlou(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Too many people are Jealous of this girl like why her. She might not be a Role model, but she gives hope to so many, who think God have forgotten them. It's turn by turn, believe in God and all things is possible. When the time comes your blessings will seek you out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by bet9ja(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
UjSizzle:
I agree with her.

1. Jumoke is not a role model. At the very least I sure as hell don't want to fashion my life like hers. I doubt you want that too undecided

2. She is being exploited no doubt. Who are all these people and companies who suddenly want to make her their brand ambassador?
How much is she getting paid for this?
How long is her contract with them?
When it's all over, what next?

Everything is happening too fast, I doubt she's been given time to adjust. But sure, she can ride the wave with as much grace as she can muster, I only hope she survives the crash if it eventually comes to that.

And no I also do not think her life has been changed for the better until the effect of this ambassadorial stint rubs-off on her family positively and in the long-run.

@Frontpage warriors, expressing an opinion is not hating.

Reading through this post then i realize why Nigerian graduates are Jobless, Your post Lacks knowledge
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by UjSizzle(f): 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

Ignorance is a big issue

1) I don't like what she is doing

2) No one is exploiting her. She has her own manager now. Her pay for her first photoshoot, the one for the magazine was based on an established model.

3) She doesn't owe you the details of her contract.

4) The man that gave them an apartment has already explained that Jumoke and her husband are a life time project i.e they will do their best to make her and her husband independent. There is a reason she is learning English language and a grace class(I don't know what it is called?)

5) Why will they give her time to adjust? No one is given time to adjust to life. If she cannot deal with it, good for her. If she can, good for her. Her story will not be different othet rags-riches-rags stories.

6) You do not need an education to be smart, frugal, productive and innovative.

If you weren't so emotional you'd realize that wasn't a hate post. I'm simply concerned as everyone should be.
If people are making efforts to empower her, that's fine. Otherwise it's not.

And you do need an education, but it doesn't have to be a formal one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by akike: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2016
UjSizzle:

If you weren't so emotional you'd realize that wasn't a hate post. I'm simply concerned as everyone should be.
If people are making efforts to empower her, that's fine. Otherwise it's not.

And you do need an education, but it doesn't have to be a formal one.

Who needs an education?undecided If your education were so perfect, you would have done your research first before firing an opinion.smiley

It was a hate post, it has a tone. You do not like what she is doing and you couldn't be bothered to take your time before voicing your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by UjSizzle(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
pweetyvee:

Dearie it is hating when you can't proffer a solution, it is possible she is being exploited but all we can do is advise she gets a good manager and see her interest protected. I don't believe she is not a role model. What do you think a role model is? It is someone people admire for certain reasons or qualities. The bread seller was actually living a life below standards, she had nothing speaking for her, no education and no skills but she must have been hardworking to go out selling bread. She wasn't at home, playing the blame card, blaming the government, or her parents or just anyone as most people in her position would. She is a role model because inspite of her poor station in life, and at a stage in life when it seems impossible that it would get better, somehow the impossible happened, she is there like a light encouraging others who might not have been opportuned to get an education that there is hope. God really doesn't need a certificate to bless you. I also differ that she would return to poverty, if she can learn savings and investments, it is possible to enjoy the fame while it lasts but have a nest egg to start up something afterwards. So to the thousands of Nigerians living below living standards, she is a role model, a glimmer of hope in an otherwise dark tunnel
No, he doesn't need a certificate to give you a seed, but you need knowledge to know what to do with that seed.
Jumoke has a seed, does she know what to do with it?
Like you I'm advocating that she be empowered. It's fine to be in the limelight and covers of magazines, signing endorsement contracts and whatnot. Contracts don't last forever my dear... so when it's over, what next?
The questions on my post were rhetorical and borne out of interest in her welfare. I can't help that emotional people think it's hate... what's to hate If she's not empowered to think financially, then someone better be doing a good job of it for her.

Sure, she's your role model. No biggie.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by UjSizzle(f): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

Who needs an education?undecided If your education were so perfect, you would have done your research first before firing an opinion.smiley

It was a hate post, it has a tone. You do not like what she is doing and you couldn't be bothered to take your time before voicing your opinion.
Jumoke needs education.

Did you hear the tone or you ascribed one to it based on your feelings?

Like I said, stop being emotional.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by akike: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
UjSizzle:

Jumoke needs education.

Did you hear the tone or you ascribed one to it based on your feelings?

Like I said, stop being emotional.

1) She had one already!

2) She learnt hairdressing in Ondo.

3) She doesn't need English to be educated.

4)) However, she has been enrolled for an English course.

Like I said, ignore your bias against modelling and address issues based on facts.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Slams Olajumoke Orisaguna: The Breadseller Is No Rolemodel Or Icon by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
akike:

1) She had one already!

2) She learnt hairdressing in Ondo.

3) She doesn't need English to be educated.

4)) However, she has been enrolled for an English course.

Like I said, ignore your bias against modelling and address issues based on facts.
Wow aren't you a bag of assumptions. You believe I have an issue with modeling? Interesting.

We obviously aren't having the same conversation, or there is a communication gap here.

Enjoy your weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz / Wizkid's Babymama, Sola Ogudugu, Releases New Photos / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.