Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26448 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PeachyP(f): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Soulz22:
We started as friends
But something happened inside me
Now I'm reading into everything
But there's no sign you hear the lightning, baby

You don't ever notice me turning on my charm
Or wonder why I'm always where you are

Westlife - Obvious
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PeachyP(f): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2016
rheether:
thought that I've been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on
You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
Aching, begging you to come help
I'll be needing stitches

Stitches!! cheesy
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PeachyP(f): 2:28am On Jul 22, 2016
OBTMOS:

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So, honey, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way (mmm...)
I know you will still love me the same

'Cause, honey, your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen
And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love

Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud

I used to like that guy

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PeachyP(f): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2016
LanrexBaba:
dear slim,
I wrote you but you still aint calling,
I left my cell, my pager and my home phone at the bottom,
I sent two letters back in autumn you must not have got em,
there is probably a problem with the post office or something,
sometimes I scribble addresses to sloppy when I got em,
anyway Bleep it , what's been up man how's your daughter,
my girlfriend is pregnant too I'm about to be a father,
if I have a daughter, Guess what imma call her, ama name her bonnie,
I read about your uncle ronnie too I'm sorry,
I have a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him,
I know you probably hear this everyday but I'm the biggest fan,
I even got the underground shit that you did with skam,
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man,
I like that shit you did with ruktus too that he was fat.
Anyway I hope you get this man
Hit me back
Just to chat
Truly yours
Your biggest fan
This is stan

Eminem - Stan
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by LanrexBaba(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Feat Dido
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Mann11: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
pls I really need the title of this song. I will try to give the lyrics..... : Tiley, Tiley, Tiley o.... No dey waste ur time o cos if u use am well na money.....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Deejay1000(m): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
guys can sum1 help me with this song though I dunno the lyrics it's an American song though ..
in the video ..... there is a man nd a girl there faces were painted white or something like that that nd they were running in the streets nd flying in the air .. the guy woke up nd couldn't find the girl so he went to the bar where he first saw her but couldn't find her ... .. that's how well I cn describe the song ..
edakun, epp me with the name of the artist and the song people in the house
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by ggrin(f): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Rip Dagrin Rip Fela To all the souls we’ve lost Them say all dawgs, we are going to heaven My dawgs from way back, we are going to heaven My ride or die Gs, we are going to heaven The ones who gat me, we are going to heaven Them say all dawgs, we are going to heaven My dawgs from way back, we are going to heaven My ride or die Gs, we are going to heaven The ones who gat me, we are going to heaven Hey we are going to heaven Hmmm we are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven Blood in blood out three hundred my nigga Everything wey we want now we run them my nigga You go stone me before you condemn my nigga For the city wey we dey dem no born them my nigga 365 days we always on the high way Back then when we no dey do thank God is friday Money dey on silence and body no dey vibrate No food to chop only garri on your birthday Them no know what we’ve been through Bere lo wo tobe, bere lo wo jindu Ta ma wa n le, ta ma kako bi awon hindu Now when i see myself for mirror inu mi n dun Heha..welcome to my sunny day Na me dey call the shots Na me dey give myself holiday Bar man tell my driver make he check where that money dey Make we sort everybody bill we are running the day Them say all dawgs, we are going to heaven My dawgs from way back, we are going to heaven My ride or die Gs, we are going to heaven The ones who gat me, we are going to heaven Them say all dawgs, we are going to heaven My dawgs from way back, we are going to heaven My ride or die Gs, we are going to heaven The ones who gat me, we are going to heaven Hey we are going to heaven Hmmm we are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven We are going to heaven Shout out to my people wey dey orile and mushin 24/7 real niggas stay pushing This hustle don tey no be new shit No short cut we go port without cushion Brain me touch Everything spark Soul me blinding Everything dark Mo ranti bi everything shey bere way back Ti n ba rap ti awon eyan ma ma wi pe mo n bark Won n fimi rerin Won pe mi l’oluya Mo kun le mo de gbadura si Oluwa Amala iya Shukura la ma n je te le Aro, osan, ale ki iyanu to se le Mo sun ile Ponpin Mo sun ile Sakunba Mo sun ile Cabasa Mo dele Dewale Ayuba Ah…me and my people we still here What doesn’t kill you make you stronger you feel me yea? crycrycrycrycrycry
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by dmgr(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
Look, I ain't gonna say that we back or nothin' Cuz that implies that we're back from somethin' If we're back from somethin' its some checks you owe us I expect that payment, nothin' less or over I dont need them favors that you ask me for I could give two bleeps bout' where the Grammy's go I just gave out Grammy's on my Instagram Them OVO boys the business man It is what it is, trust me you get what you give You gotta come to my side and see how we live I cannot see Heaven bein' much better than this
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Purpletee(f): 12:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Young03:
Don't worry about a thing, cus every little things z gonna be alright.

I say don worry, about a thing, cus everything z gonna be alright......
strange magic
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Young03(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2016
Purpletee:
strange magic
Bob Marley
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Young03(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Purpletee:
strange magic
Bob Marley
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by naomiZ(f): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2016
Deejay1000:
guys can sum1 help me with this song though I dunno the lyrics it's an American song though ..
in the video ..... there is a man nd a girl there faces were painted white or something like that that nd they were running in the streets nd flying in the air .. the guy woke up nd couldn't find the girl so he went to the bar where he first saw her but couldn't find her ... .. that's how well I cn describe the song ..
edakun, epp me with the name of the artist and the song people in the house
DJ snake ft bipolar sunshine-- middle
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Deejay1000(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2016
naomiZ:
DJ snake ft bipolar sunshine-- middle
tankz dear I've been looking for this song for a while now
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by MzMay(f): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2016
This is simply a fun thread, u will drop a part of a lyrics to a particular song and a moniker that knows the lyrics will tell you who sang the song. "lemme start, anyhow e dey go, up in the vip, booty on me, all i see is smoke, more bottles on me!! anything we do tonight, we go follow d night go. "who sang this song?
My mind is gone,I'm spinning round and deep inside my tears i'll drown,I'm loosing grip,what's happening,i stray from love dis is how i feel
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Lilymax(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2016
rheether:
Move on
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
I'll be needing stitches
. Shawn Mendes - stitches. I love this song
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Lilymax(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
dmgr:
Look, I ain't gonna say that we back or nothin' Cuz that implies that we're back from somethin' If we're back from somethin' its some checks you owe us I expect that payment, nothin' less or over I dont need them favors that you ask me for I could give two bleeps bout' where the Grammy's go I just gave out Grammy's on my Instagram Them OVO boys the business man It is what it is, trust me you get what you give You gotta come to my side and see how we live I cannot see Heaven bein' much better than this
Drake - Blessings (Big sean ft Drake and Kanye West
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Lilymax(f): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=boyo123 post=43317105]Theres only so many songs i can sing to pass the time,and am running out of things to do to get you out of my mind.[/quot] brandy -long distance
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by EmperorLee(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
ggrin:
Rip Dagrin
Rip Fela
To all the souls we’ve lost
Them say all dawgs, we are going to heaven
My dawgs from way back, we are going to heaven
My ride or die Gs, we are going to heaven
The ones who gat me, we are going to heaven
Hey we are going to heaven
Hmmm we are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
Blood in blood out three hundred my nigga
Everything wey we want now we run them my nigga
You go stone me before you condemn my nigga
For the city wey we dey dem no born them my nigga
365 days we always on the high way
Back then when we no dey do thank God is friday
Money dey on silence and body no dey vibrate
No food to chop only garri on your birthday
Them no know what we’ve been through
Bere lo wo tobe, bere lo wo jindu
Ta ma wa n le, ta ma kako bi awon hindu
Now when i see myself for mirror inu mi n dun
Heha..welcome to my sunny day
Na me dey call the shots
Na me dey give myself holiday
Bar man tell my driver make he check where that money dey
Make we sort everybody bill we are running the day
Hey we are going to heaven
Hmmm we are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
We are going to heaven
Shout out to my people wey dey orile and mushin
24/7 real niggas stay pushing
This hustle don tey no be new shit
No short cut we go port without cushion
Brain me touch
Everything spark
Soul me blinding
Everything dark
Mo ranti bi everything shey bere way back
Ti n ba rap ti awon eyan ma ma wi pe mo n bark
Won n fimi rerin
Won pe mi l’oluya
Mo kun le mo de gbadura si Oluwa
Amala iya Shukura la ma n je te le
Aro, osan, ale ki iyanu to se le
Mo sun ile Ponpin
Mo sun ile Sakunba
Mo sun ile Cabasa
Mo dele Dewale Ayuba
Ah…me and my people we still here
What doesn’t kill you make you stronger
you feel me yea?
crycrycrycrycrycry

Olamide Pepe sneh Baba milliano Ybnl general Money badoo - Going to heaven.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Lilymax(f): 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Well baby I can build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And everyday is like a battle
But every night is like a dream
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Sitting in an empty room tryna forget the lies,this was never meant to last I wish it wasn't so....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
OJU LO MOUN TO YO NU I WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END

I NEED ARTIST NAME and TITLE. HEARD THE SONG ON THE RADIO
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
OJU LO MOUN TO YO NU I WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END

I NEED ARTIST NAME and TITLE. HEARD THE SONG ON THE RADIO
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by DeLioncourt: 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lilymax:
Well baby I can build a castle
Out of all the bricks they threw at me
And everyday is like a battle
But every night is like a dream

castle builder - katy pery grin grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Jholland(f): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2016
Kingfanak:
OJU LO MOUN TO YO NU
I WILL LOVE YOU TILL THE END

I NEED ARTIST NAME and TITLE.
HEARD THE SONG ON THE RADIO

The Pogues-Love you till the end
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Titilayooni(f): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
All am wanting in my life is someone always by my side,,someone who give me back their heart,say when am wrong or when am right.. Just somebody to be thinking of when am lonely late at night and when I found that special one,that's where I'll belong.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Arijude(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Please guys I need the title and singer of this nigerian music:
Pako body you no get,
fine you no fine, supe
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Harveyspecter46(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
rheether:
Move on
I'll be needing stitches
Tripping over myself,
I'll be needing stitches
Shawn Mendes, Stiches
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by allytinted: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
Who sang this? Apoche na im dey rain, ebano Chichi go buy your own Apoche na im dey rain, ebano Bola go buy your own Alarm don blow....don blow (2ce) ......waiting
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by PeachyP(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lilymax:
. Shawn Mendes - stitches. I love this song
I love it too
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by naomiZ(f): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Deejay1000:

tankz dear I've been looking for this song for a while now
Uwc grin
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Deejay1000(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
naomiZ:
Uwc grin
cool[quote author=naomiZ post=48429292] Uwc grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.