Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26456 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
This is simply a fun thread, u will drop a part of a lyrics to a particular song and a moniker that knows the lyrics will tell you who sang the song. "lemme start, anyhow e dey go, up in the vip, booty on me, all i see is smoke, more bottles on me!! anything we do tonight, we go follow d night go. "who sang this song?
Good time....Kiss Daniel
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
Good time....Kiss Daniel
ure right
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
i love indian,latin,country and a kind of lana del rey and enya's songs.
enya......dats my sweetheart......only time,oiche chin,may it be and of course,Orinoco flow.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Intro awade awade oshere oloye awa made omo dj skills awade o
Pam pampam pam pampam pam pam pam
I don land like airplane with no break pad grin
LOL
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by refiner(f): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
dere is a sound across d nation,it's a call so clear and strong!
its a call to build our nation,its a call for everyone!,everyone who is Nigerian,hear d sound so clear and loud!

its a time for transformation and d time for change it now!.......

Nigeria! our father land,we can build dis nation hand in hand!
let's revive and restore,let's rebuild and .......smiley
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
enya......dats my sweetheart......only time,oiche chin,may it be and of course,Orinoco flow.
there is no day that i dnt play enya
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Holyfield1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
I got enemies
Got a lot of enemies
Got a lotta people tryna drain me of this energy
Tryna take the wave from a nigga
Fvcking with the kid and pray for ya nigga
I got people talking about about me like I give a fvck
I got niqqaz that can never leave Canada too
I bought this one a truck
I bought this one a house
I bought this one a mall
I bought this one a purse
I got biitches asking me about the code for the WiFi
So they can talk about the time line
Tell me biitches are friends
Just to tell me they really friends
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
there is no day that i dnt play enya
Her songs are very soothing.Even cultist go have mercy if he hear Enya
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
its a call to build our nation,its a call for everyone!,everyone who is Nigerian,hear d sound so clear and loud!

OMOLARA TRANSFORMATION
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by refiner(f): 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
OMOLARA TRANSFORMATION
nop!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by ShakurM(m): 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
I got enemies
Got a lot of enemies
I bought this one a mall
cool

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

nop!
what!! im right, i know d song like abc
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by porozhniy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeling that I'm going under But I know that I'll make it out alive If I quit calling you my lover Move on You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking, falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Tripping over myself, Aching, begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches
Celine Dion - loved me back to life.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by ShakurM(m): 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

wetin be this sad
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
wetin be this sad
LOL
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SweetOlive(f): 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yo, ayo tonight is the night that I'ma get twisted
Myx Moscato and vodka, I'ma mix it
Roll that spaceship, we about to get lifted
Live in the present, that gift is for the gifted
This what you came, this what you came for
You get what you buy, this what you paid for
So make sure the stars is what you aim for
Make mistakes though

I never worry, life is a journey
I just wanna enjoy the ride
What is the hurry? It's pretty early
It's ok, we'll take our time
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by ShakurM(m): 11:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL
person sing that one true true? Election time abi sad
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
SweetOlive:
Make mistakes though

The Night Is Still Young- Nicki Minaj
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by refiner(f): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
what!! im right, i know d song like abc

undecided....buh u didn't get it!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by rheether(f): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
No
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
SweetOlive:
Make mistakes though

Nicki minaj.....the night is still young.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by refiner(f): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
wetin be this sad

undecided....its a music nah!
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SweetOlive(f): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
vheekie:

The Night Is Still Young- Nicki Minaj

*Hugs*

My love for that song though kiss
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

undecided....buh u didn't get it!
so who sang it?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SweetOlive(f): 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
Nicki minaj.....the night is still young.
kiss kiss
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
ShakurM:
person sing that one true true? Election time abi sad
hehehe yes o brother, d song dey interesting sha
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Keep it coming...ama get ya
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
"... And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain, my friend; I'll say it clear, I'll state my case of which I'm certain, I've lived a life that's full, I travelled each and every high way, And more, much more that this... I did it my way".
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by kaziblake(f): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
misspicy:
Oooh Baby
I can’t explain the way this love dey do me
And when I look at you, I feel so lucky
I’m feeling lucky tonight Ohhh, sweety
I no go lie, this love dey drive me crazy
And I’ll do anything to make you happy
I’ll make you happy tonight, there’s nothing sweeter than being your lover, there’s nothing better Me (and) you together together forever
Baby (through) whatever tonight I’m in for anything I will act (this) indian film like

amateurish but I love it,explains the way I feel tonight cool

artist and song title please smiley
Mochedda ft phyno
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
LOL

Daddy daddy samurai kile shey fun mummy samurai

Efun lowo obe lowo obe lowo obe lowo obe owo lon fidun something

Setting my dj stand

Its bou to go down up in dis muther tongue
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by humanbeing5th(f): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
I got enemies
Got a lot of enemies
I bought this one a mall
energy by drake, i so much love dat song it gives me inspiration
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by prahcetomi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
sickstars:

Daddy daddy samurai kile shey fun mummy samurai
Efun lowo obe lowo obe lowo obe lowo obe owo lon fidun something
Setting my dj stand
Its bou to go down up in dis muther tongue
sickstars-Daddy dady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? / 15 Ways To Drive Men Wild – Even If You’re Overweight / What Things In Common Do You Have With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.