Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (26447 Views)

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist That Sang The Song. / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Lilymax(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
DeLioncourt:

castle builder - katy pery grin grin
. Nice try,its new romance by taylor swift
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Mann11: 12:28am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls,I really need the titles of this two old Nigerian songs. I will try my best to provide the lyrics. 1. Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley ooo, ...... no dey waste your time o cos if you use am well na money. ....The second one's lyrics is: ...sorry sorry baby you dey photogenic o baby....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Mann11: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2016
Pls,I really need the titles of this two old Nigerian songs. I will try my best to provide the lyrics. 1. Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley ooo, ...... no dey waste your time o cos if you use am well na money. ....The second one's lyrics is: ...sorry sorry baby you dey photogenic o baby....
Lilymax:
. Nice try,its new romance by taylor swift
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by david16(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2016
rheether:
thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeling that I'm going under But I know that I'll make it out alive If I quit calling you my lover Move on You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking, falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Tripping over myself, Aching, begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches

Shawn Mendes- Stitches
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Last name ever,
First name greatest,
Like a sprained ankle boy,
I ain't nothing to play with,
Started off local, but thanks to all the haters,
I know G-IV pilots on a first name basis
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2016
Why it took you long i don't know, 365 Days to show, I thought it's time for me to let go, since you let it off your chest i will gladly do the rest, I wanna say my mind, I gotta do it now, it doesn't matter How it turns out to be, it's burning in my heart and it's making me go Mad, it doesn't matter How it turns out to be....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Smellingmouth: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2016
Kindycute:
Why it took you long i don't know, 365 Days to show, I thought it's time for me to let go, since you let it off your chest i will gladly do the rest, I wanna say my mind, I gotta do it now, it doesn't matter How it turns out to be, it's burning in my heart and it's making me go Mad, it doesn't matter How it turns out to be....

JEREMIAH GYANG FT ASA==> COMFORTER'S SONG ...
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Smellingmouth: 7:08am On Aug 17, 2016
NeededGist:
Last name ever,
First name greatest,
Like a sprained ankle boy,
I ain't nothing to play with,
Started off local, but thanks to all the haters,
I know G-IV pilots on a first name basis

DRAKE ==> FOREVER .
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2016
Mann11:

nawa o
bad belle songs.... im waiting to see who knows the title
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2016
Smellingmouth:

DRAKE ==> FOREVER .
Yeah you correct. You a fan of drake?
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
Smellingmouth:

JEREMIAH GYANG FT ASA==> COMFORTER'S SONG ...
Badt guy, wink hope you didn't consult Google sha... wink
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 20, 2016
These bitches be nagging the kid Bleep it, it is what it is, if you get hit you get hit I don't forget or forgive Told myself never again, I don’t let nobody in » Super just showed out again And we just keep servin' and servin' again And again and again and again »
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Mann11: 2:45am On Aug 30, 2016
Pls,I really need the titles of this two old Nigerian songs. I will try my best to provide the lyrics. 1. Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley, Tiley ooo, ...... no dey waste your time o cos if you use am well na money. ....The second one's lyrics is: ...sorry sorry baby you dey photogenic o baby.
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2016
"Stay High" (feat. Derek Minor) Heeeyyy... No ooooo hmmmmm You can't catch a bird while it's flying in the air No, you gotta wait till it comes to the ground And you can't stop a saint while they're in full flight No, the devil's gotta wait till we come down So I'll Stay High, I ain't coming down for no reason, I'll be reading my word, I ain't coming down for no satan, I'll be praying to my Lord, I ain't coming down for no sinning, while I'm living for my God, I ain't coming down for nobody, no I'll just Stay High High High High So watch me Fly Fly Fly Fly Say we've all got targets on our back, Cos all heaven and hell knows our worth, So I'm standing guard, cos life's coming hard, Soon as we walk out of church. So, I'll Stay High, I ain't coming down for no reason, I'll be reading my word, I ain't coming down for no satan, I'll be praying to my Lord, I ain't coming down for no sinning, while I'm living for my God, I ain't coming down for nobody, no I'll just Stay High High High High High So watch me Fly Fly (Yeah!) Fly Fly (Through Jesus, we're more than conquerors C'mon) No, you can't bring me down at all, You can't bring me down Regardless, more than every circumstance, You just hop over the competition Like Jordan I'm opposite the jump, man So on your grace and mercy, I will fly, when they hate more, I'll pray more, Yes Lord, Imma Stay High High High (Imma Stay High) High (So watch me) Fly Fly Like an eagle imma fly Fly Even when the service is over (Just Stay High) And when your friends stay roliing in tbe dirt, no (Just Stay High) When your family make you wanna curse, no (Just Stay High) Someday, we all gotta learn to (Just Stay High) Mount up with wings like an eagle (Just Stay High) Know you've got a purpose, so (Just Stay High) Don't ever let them bring you down, now (Just Stay High) And You don't even need them drugs now, you just gotta (Stay High) I know that it ain't looking good now (You Just Gotta Stay High ah aha ha) And don't you worry about tomorrow (You Just Gotta Stay High) God gave us strength to Stay High (Stay High) You Just Gotta Stay High You Just Gotta Stay High Stay High... You Just Gotta Stay High High (Bro the song is over, aha aha ha)

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by ishayaauta(m): 10:20am On Sep 05, 2016
baddestchic
Jonathan mcReynold

1 Like

Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2016
I see this maga, last december He wan come closer I say whats the matter He say na soldier Say e go fire If i no give am number He wan be my lover I say your father I repeat am your father Oh see me see wahala I don enter yawa Oh oh i tell my mama My mama tell my papa She say see me see wahala [Chorus] Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall inlove with me Oya stand attention Am talking to you you’re respond Emi okurun mesan How can you be asking me question You no dey look face so Is like you don’t know my name no Mofe kama date though Eyi to pe ni boyfriend o le to Na me say so See i stand i balance Because am a chief lieutenant You no see my car e german You no see the swag, gallant See many dey claim my madam But i nono these babes from adam They just want to follow the ladder They know that nobody is badder She say why him dey flex like here be gym Make he dey hope dey there dey dream Is it by force to be with him? Is this a military regime? I be soldier man, i say stand atease Sheri dollar ma fi gbae leti Is only me there is no compete I’ll make it rain like is confetti Sho mo paris sho ti lo be ri I’ll take you and your ebi No mess up, na wahala Am a hitler, am Abacha You better respect, i dey run the town Even darego no fit turn me down See weapon wey you carry Come and be general in my army Mummy [Chorus] Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t, don’t you fall inlove with me [Verse 3 – Both] Mr soldier, me i dey wonder Shey is it by force you dey form superpower Yeah am super, i get power Wa gba paper, wa fi shower I get babes the age of your mama So just stop am, this your drama See this man, i say your faher Oya Oya repeat am Your father Oh see me see wahala I don enter yawa, Oh oh Oh yes na yawa wey you enter It a one chance I tell you no man Over throne man from this romance Only coup d’etat [Outro – Simi] Soldier go soldier come Soldier do wetin you want But don’t fall in love with me Soldier me ino dey do Soldier find another boo Just don’t fall inlove me Soldier me ino dey do Soldier me ino dey do So don’t you fall in love Moni don’t you fall in love with me With me, don’t you fall in love Don’t you fall in love Yeah yeah
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Dopenigga(m): 10:50am On Sep 10, 2016
rheether:
thought that I've been hurt before But no one's ever left me quite this sore Your words cut deeper than a knife Now I need someone to breathe me back to life Got a feeling that I'm going under But I know that I'll make it out alive If I quit calling you my lover Move on You watch me bleed until I can't breathe I'm shaking, falling onto my knees And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches Tripping over myself, Aching, begging you to come help And now that I'm without your kisses I'll be needing stitches
shawn mendes-stiches. i f**king love dat song
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by aalizzwell01(m): 5:29am On Apr 23, 2019
I heard this song being played on Soundcity Radio Abuja yesterday, been trying to figure out the song, but I couldn’t, I don’t know if anybody could help with it, I could only grab few lines from the song.

“Baby shey you dey for me, as i dey for you, nothing I can’t do for my pepe my Pepe”
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by MzMay(f): 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
If there is a question of my heart, u got it. I don't belong to anyone but you. If there is a question of my love, u got it. Baby I've been making plans....
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by MzMay(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Turn off the bass, turn off the treble. I'm about to take it to a whole other level. DJ turn off what you're playing, I want the whole club to hear what I'm saying, because this girl means so much to me........
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by Callertunez: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
yemoxyl:
E fun mi l’omo gan swagger mi is so clean and i'll be balling all day with my own team
so you think you making waves and am a tsunami
Shawty looking thick and nice Victoria kimani
Baddo ati omo Alhaji
And am still smelling nice lofinda Fulani
Ycee jagaban remix
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by absky5(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
PeachyP:

Ed Sheeran - Thinking out loud

I used to like that guy
what changed??
Re: Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. by aribisala0(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2022
Shout out to my baby wey dey show me love

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.