Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? (951 Views)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? / Ask A Nairalander A Question You've Always Wanted To Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by codedpee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Owing to the way we've grown to worship these girls in recent times, certain important questions are made highly difficult, frowned at or even omitted. Well, let me be frank... I once asked a question I felt was important and unharmful and guess what? The reaction was "weird". Since she left that day she's yet to return (Lol). Now the question I asked was: DO YOU EVER REPEAT AN UNDERWEAR? Let me share your inputs as well as your experience(s) in this area just incase you have a point.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by domopps(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm ! Am here to learn from elders

Cheeeeers

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by kingofchess(m): 10:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
I once asked my girlfrd if she will marry me.....she said NO

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Elosky20: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
i asked her "if she will like to be the first lady of nigeria" and she replied "Blood of buhari"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by nepapole(m): 10:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Have u eaten?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Burnnotice(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
I asked her 'what would you do if you found out that I am gay? she was like: Joe are you gay? Me: why do you think I never had sex wit you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by codedpee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
nepapole:
Have u eaten?

That means you're yet to ask her a question

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by codedpee(m): 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=Burnnotice post=43254855]I asked her 'what would you do if you found out that I am gay? she was like: Joe are you gay? Me: why do you think I never had sex wit you
Lol.... The result?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Burnnotice(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
[quote author=codedpee post=43254973][/quote] lol she didn't believe until I showed her some of my private pics..... she couldn't believe her eyes..... she ran
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sitting on the bench to read comments
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chei be my girlfriend cool
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Learning from bosses
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by ShakurM(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
I asked her if her husband isn't coming home early angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by kunlesufyan(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2016
"Do you love him"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 26, 2016
I asked -how many hotel you don follow man go? To my suprise na laff she laff. As in things weh go make person angry no dey annoy her. I don tire to fucck her sef. She just dey mumu follow me like say I use charm. Marriage no even sure at all.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Asked Your Girlfriend? by Ayt27(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Will you do my BIS sub for me?

(1) (Reply)

Recently.....judgement / Photo :Guys Have You Really Ponder On This??? / Succesful Transfer Deal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.