Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos (33679 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by jazzboi: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
igbos and niger deltans will have the majority of this church members they will contribute and pay the highest money,but such a hudge project will never be done is south east or the so called south south,all these yoruba churches should move away from the south east and south south....
Just look at them..tribalism still exist within the followers of the Lord. See the kinda people am to convert and worship with.

7 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by UncleJudax(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2016
blazer234:

Which one is competition again? Their cathedral is causing traffic problem and they are making effort to put that under check, but your funny mind is already reading negative meaning to things.
Hope say you near school?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 7:37am On Feb 26, 2016
DavidMark1:
U're a worthless fool
thank u, may amadioha + sango + Zeus there cousin reply u, in 3 days time.
Hope u are ready?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by theV0ice: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
igbos and niger deltans will have the majority of this church members they will contribute and pay the highest money,but such a hudge project will never be done is south east or the so called south south,all these yoruba churches should move away from the south east and south south....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

May you never be delivered from this victim mentality and persecution complex.

Amen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by theV0ice: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

Just look at them..tribalism still exist within the followers of the Lord. See the kinda people am to convert and worship with.

Don't mind the pained loser. cheesy cheesy

We all arent like that. He's wired to be that way....he can't help himself.

You can convert because of me wink

7 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Chukazu: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

How can u be an overseer, i think is only 'god' that is an overseer.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Deeper life *gets more angry *

Your life needs to be deep because "DEEP calleth unto DEEP"

General overseer... When you see people's problem and challenges and work towards alleviating them, then you are an "OVERSEER"

4 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by blazer234: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
UncleJudax:

Hope say you near school?

It looks like you are the one far from school. That's why you can't apply simple sense to a simple issue.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
Chukazu:

Your life needs to be deep because "DEEP calleth unto DEEP"

General overseer... When you see people's problem and challenges and work towards alleviating them, then you are an "OVERSEER"

now that u ve try to explain overseer... Now how about general overseer ?

So deep calleth unto deep? The other deep is what?

I hope u know lagos deeper life is quite different from onitsha deeper life?
What happen to kumuyi's son whose wedding style goes against your church norms? Is he still in the church? Do u know how many church members in the 70s , 80s, 90s who have been disgraced and excommunicated for doing similar thing like that? .
Where u born into deeper life? Or u join them? Which year?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by xage(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

We Muslims must rily be chasing you in your dreams..why can't you just praise your church,thank the god you serve and move on..

Either good or bad news,you folks surely gonna bring in we muslims.

And am still very sure we will have a sizeable amount of you folks that would still say 'they want to islamize Nigeria if this kinda news comes from there.
When GEJ a christian was busy collecting a no interest loan from Islamic banks to build this nation (especially east) you folks didn't point it's coming from an Islamic bank. And most of the money borrowed by him were still being spent on your pastors during the election period.

Don't know why your faith is filled with people with hypocrisy,frustration,anger, and inferiority complex.
Please Oga FACE FRONT.

God bless you and your entire generation...u said it all...Christians have been consumed by their imense hatre for Muslims

5 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by ibile1: 9:26am On Feb 26, 2016
xage:

God bless you and your entire generation...u said it all...Christians have been consumed by their imense hatre for Muslims

WE DON'T HATE YOU GUYS,
WE LOVE YOU ALL ......THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE ALL LIVE IN HARMONY ...DASOL grin

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by jazzboi: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
xage:

Amin and you too

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by pulsa(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Christian are the light of the World indeed!

Good job!

When did Pentecostal Christian start, was it not of recent.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by QueenEdna(f): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2016
Nice one , more grace to Deeper life Church .

3 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by chacoonder(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

We Muslims must rily be chasing you in your dreams..why can't you just praise your church,thank the god you serve and move on..

Don't know why your faith is filled with people with hypocrisy,frustration,anger, and inferiority complex.
Please Oga FACE FRONT.

Kudos to Deeper Life bible church.
Nice reply, Don't mind the silly guy. I think his brain is with his pastor.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by pastormellanby: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
It is not a must that you stay in d west go back to ure region and leave west out of dis stop constituting nuisance on nairaland it is either u blame west or buhari the same west that has accommodated you, something that you no fit do for north.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2016
Redeem shud pls learn from innovations like this.

It's not by having expanse of land and population that constitute nuisansity to road users

5 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2016
This is what we expect RCCG to do on the Lagos Ibadan expressway since. Build a flyover at the RCCG camp to ease the traffic. God bless Deeper Life

6 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by seunaj: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Wot you don't know is much more than wot u know. And ure a Christian? Anyone that will support and publicly promote division amongst us is not one of us. I am sorry bro, you are an unfortunate pagan!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

You sound like someone that was seriously hurt but i would implore you not to discredit the whole church because of a problem with your own local pastor who might not even be a Christian. What steps did you take to ensure justice?

The church seems like a good church to me but then I'm not omniscient.

Then on the overseer thing, don't be ridiculous. It's just a nomenclature for the head which virtually every organization has.

8 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by belatoxx: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Dominionhost:
This is a welcome development
Giving back to the society
Glory to God forever

This is not a give back the pastor want to do what will make it easier for his follower to come church on time
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2016
DavidMark1:

U're a worthless fool

fighting for God?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by newpisces: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:

Majority of which church? You guys are majorly catholics. The west is the foothold of the biggest pentecostal churches.
No discrimination though, just the simple facts.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Deeper life Is giving back to the society.
Unlike some sycophants that built 5milion per semester university.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by guywitzerogal(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
blazer234:

Which one is competition again? Their cathedral is causing traffic problem and they are making effort to put that under check, but your funny mind is already reading negative meaning to things.
btw deeper life and redeemed which church causes traffic most along dat route, by dere fruit we shall knw them . God bless u sir
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by menacetosociety: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
Must everything be about the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by guywitzerogal(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
seunaj:

Wot you don't know is much more than wot u know. And ure a Christian? Anyone that will support and publicly promote division amongst us is not one of us. I am sorry bro, you are an unfortunate pagan!
why waste ur mb to reply such an slowpoke check d name black fire, how can sumone wit sense b black come put fire join? Abeg free d mumu s sickness s incurable.

4 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

fighting for God?
Tor.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by olaide92(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Christian are the light of the World indeed!

Good job!

Friend, next time you feel inclined to say something or anything at all, i suggest you consult that 8-year old that lives next door. I'm pretty certain the child will have a better sense of right or wrong than you've exhibited in putting this up. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
Nwanna, Chineke nyere gi aka shocked cos this is not ordinary embarassed
Ife nke a agbaro aka chaa chaa smiley
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Abbeyme: 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

And am still very sure we will have a sizeable amount of you folks that would still say 'they want to islamize Nigeria if this kinda news comes from there.
When GEJ a christian was busy collecting a no interest loan from Islamic banks to build this nation (especially east) you folks didn't point it's coming from an Islamic bank. And sensible part of the money borrowed by him was still being spent on your pastors during the election period.

Please Oga FACE FRONT.

Kudos to Deeper Life Bible Church.

#Bolded for your adoption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.