Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos (33680 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
SpencerM:
and ds person would come outside too whenever dey ask for educated pple...kia wat a waste of education dats if u are at all sef....smh

can you pass ordinary English exam, with what you wrote up there?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by SpencerM(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by SpencerM(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

can you pass ordinary English exam, with what you wrote up there?
.... juz chill n let ur doltish mind b educated...ur illiteracy level no go change d price of dollar so gbo.....
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by OlivetBen(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
ihekwoabaemeka:
igbos and niger deltans will have the majority of this church members they will contribute and pay the highest money,but such a hudge project will never be done is south east or the so called south south,all these yoruba churches should move away from the south east and south south....
I don't see any sense in what u typed. Must we always bring in ethnicity in everything? For ur info I am an easterner from Ebonyi state to be precise,so me I don't ascribe to ur philosophy.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by SpencerM(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
as much as i try to refrain mysef to answer ds so called Blackfire i just cant let ds go...Mr man ur level of ignorance n doltishnezz is just 2nd to non....kai how can sumone b ds dumb.....even a true muslim/ xtian dats not associated to ds church, respects dat man of God....mehn i gaz recommend Sense tutorial for u dumbo
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by ChristineC: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

yes i did and i make sure , i am not been controlled to accept a dogma which in some years time , will change... Do u know there was a time in deeper life it was considered carnal, worldly, for a brother to wear suit... Yes suit.
Now ve check your life lately in light of man made law and dogma in your life.
That's not true.
There are some over zealousness from some pastors which doesn't exactly pass the message from W.F Kumuyi.
Take for example God's will in marriage. I caught up with a Deeperlife programme some time in Nevada where the man addressed some issues himself by saying you must not see your spouse in a dream or whatnot before you know. You can meet you spouse anywhere.
Another example is television. He said he never at any point condemned the object but the devil's takeover of events broadcast into godly homes. If you can control what your family and kids see, then fine but if not, it is better to put the object away instead of it becoming a means for corruption. Obviously the same applies to any other object that may become an idol which includes laptops, phones, tablets, etc but that's not to say they don't have their advantages as well.
The suit you talk about was not his thing personally until he travelled for a crusade to UK in the mid-80s where he was advised to always look 'proper' when he must minister to any congregation. Prior to that, he simply stepped out in short sleeve shirts and sandals. On his return there were some murmurs from some pastors back home that Kumuyi has become worldly.

these are words from the horse's mouth and I heard them with my two ears. I can say that the man preaches the Bible in its totality, you cannot fault him for another Man's interpretations.

2 Cents

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mymadam(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2016
opalu:
God please make this project see the light of day

Amen
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
jantavanta:

I will try using Google translator undecided

Brother , God help you : cos this is not ordinary : - [
Wave of a agbaro to gambling
lol @ Highlighted grin
Google translator just translated rubbish undecided
Ife nke a agbaro aka means this is not ordinary smiley
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Godsgal(f): 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2016
So proud of this church. GOD Bless Deeper Life

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ageco(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Blackfire post=43259840]Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

How can u be an overseer, i think is only 'god' that is an overseer.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Deeper life *gets more angry *

I believe you need help from God. An overseer is a founder of a church who oversees the church from the national head quarters. 'The name deeper life' is a name that signifies deep Christian conviction, conduct& character. May God help to understand better. God bless!
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
It depends. Why are you angry at them? Did any of 'em do you wrong?
Blackfire:

is it wrong or a sin to be angry from that ur deeper life bible?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mjames: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2016
Commendable
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by jantavanta(m): 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Lilimax:
lol @ Highlighted grin
Google translator just translated rubbish undecided
Ife nke a agbaro aka means this is not ordinary smiley

Appreciated! smiley
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Ageco post=43274063][/quote]

'the eyes of the lord runeth to and fro through out the earth' ... Now that is an overseer , or general overseer that i know.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
lincolnj88:
na our offering dem wan take develop other people land, while our location in warri is a plank house and rented land
Make una hostle buy land build una location! na laziness dey worry una

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by theDEVILisHERE: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
guywitzerogal:
I should hv ignore ur comment Bt dat will make mi a bad person so I will Jst tell u, u Re a first class fool....srry very big fool and I pray dat spirit of stupidity never depart from ur life.....did u say amen? If u didn't den u Re a bastard

Lol
Religious zombies every where
Nonsensical idiotic Africans who can't reason to save themselves

You do not know the harm you do yourselves when you call those diabolical entities God, Jesus, Allah etc

Your ancestors before you did not call those names or entities

There is a reason most of you have been decived and brainwashed into calling the names of those diabolical creatures
It not a co-incidence that many of you zombie human beings have been made to do this

First assignment I give you
Go and find out the true meaning and origin of that word and entity called "GOD"
(That's if you'll even see the real info)

Most of you humans just live life without asking real questions that is why you all get easily decived

Don't worry in the end you all will realise what you've done to your selves
Just that it will be too late for many of you
The damage would have already been done
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by donnie(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
I like it when God's people do big things... It is their calling you know. Thank you Man of God.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by retake89(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

How can u be an overseer, i think is only 'god' that is an overseer.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Deeper life *gets more angry *

Mtscheew...educated illiterate..
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 10:24am On Feb 27, 2016
retake89:

Mtscheew...educated illiterate..

your church deeper life? Your GS? Your district pastor? your parents? Yourself? Or blackfire? .
Which one?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2016
Ekakamba:
It depends. Why are you angry at them? Did any of 'em do you wrong?

i ve like 20+ reasons..

Imagine on the day of your wedding, your parents, sisters and brothers(blood relation) did not attend, did u steal? No, did u rape? No, did u collect dasuki money? No, did u commit money ritual? No... So what was your crime? U married a lady from another church not from alusi okija shrine..
You looked around u, nobody from your friends/brothers in deeper life came..
Should i continue? *becoming angrier*
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 10:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Its simple now. if I feel the church doctrine doesn't fit my way of life/living, I leave. Abi nå only there God dey?
Blackfire:

i ve like 20 reasons..

Imagine on the day of your wedding, your parents, sisters and brothers(blood relation) did not attend, did u steal? No, did u rape? No, did u collect dasuki money? No, did u commit money ritual? No... So what was your crime? U married a lady from another church not from alusi okija shrine..
You looked around u, nobody from your friends/brothers in deeper life came..
Should i continue? *becoming angrier*

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2016
Ekakamba:
Its simple now. if I feel the church doctrine doesn't fit my way of life/living, I leave. Abi nå only there God dey?

so u don't know is only in deeper life God resides?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
All denomination will claim God resides with 'em but its true with only few. But who are we to judge?
Blackfire:

so u don't know is only in deeper life God resides?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Ekakamba:
All denomination will claim God resides with 'em but its true with only few. But who are we to judge?

yes who are we to judge them, but who are they to judge me?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 12:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
They've no right & that's why you're free to port once you discover they have a questionable doctrine.
Blackfire:

yes who are we to judge them, but who are they to judge me?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
QueenEdna:
Nice one , more grace to Deeper life Church .
Heey Edna, watsup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Revelation As Shown By God To A Young Lady, Shalom David - Tattooing Is A SIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.