Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos (33677 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2016
guywitzerogal:
noooo Lai Lai I disagree if sumone act like an idiot abeg let him b call to oda,
YEA

But i feel it can be done in a better way
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by viklucci: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2016
lincolnj88:
na our offering dem wan take develop other people land, while our location in warri is a plank house and rented land

be happy for ur church. its for the graeter good of all Nigerians and ur church members. u fit shaa start the building for the warri branch and u will be lauded
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by viklucci: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Christian are the light of the World indeed!

Good job!

can u not call out other religions

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2016
Donexy16:

Bro, who has done dis to u. May God 4give d soul dat stole ur sense. And i suggest u should go see a priest 4 serious deliverance cos u ain't normal

please Mark this word and page and thread in 5 years... U will tell me sorry.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Flourish89: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2016
God bless pastor kumuyi

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Donexy16(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

please Mark this word and page and thread in 5 years... U will tell me sorry.

sorry 4 what?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ghost01(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Now waiting for Adeboye and his goons to be ingenious with the billions they make every now and then and ease the pain they often inflict on those plying the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

3 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

whenever you see Blackfire's [] comment in religion section dont border to read, he's definitely seeking attention

i challenge anyone to check my comments in religious section and see if what u said is true or not.. Attention ? Me? Blackfire? Right now i just pity u. Is it my comment to annalice 107? I implore anyone who cares to view what i said.
Like i said that name deeper life irritates me, i wish my loved ones will leave the church or atleast stop swallowing whatever they say there hook.. Line... Sinker.
Am still blackfire the sage that u love to hate...
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by popsonbj: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=Blackfire post=43259840]Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

How can u be an overseer, i think is only 'god' that is an overseer.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Deeper life *gets more angry *
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by popsonbj: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2016
My friend, stop displaying your ignorance and hate.It seems
you are paranoid.[quote author=popsonbj post=43267358][/quote]
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Ekakamba:
I guess even the bridge they're 'bout to construct makes you more angrier? The name makes you angry yet you typed it more than once. You must be a liar. Judge not Angel Angry. tongue

when a mad man wound your brother, if u see a mechanic u will scram.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by godwin120alex: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2016
That's exactly how it ought to be not RCCG that causes untold hardship in the name of traffic to the masses yet they don't care.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by obstead200(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

U are indeed myopic. seek for the solution to ur problems ASAP
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mildflame: 11:29am On Feb 26, 2016
FIRST of the ONLY 2MEN of GOD I respect, GOD is with U Sir
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by guiltless(m): 11:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

hey, pls dont jxt emit baloney from dat bucca cavity of urs. thanks.....#no grudges attached pls!
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Gbanj11: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2016
All in all a good decision, someone finally stepped up to the fact that the gbagada axis needs this..the multi-level parking wld be good idea, as i can't even imagine going out on a Sunday when the Church finally opens for services grin..make them sha repair road small o when they are done o abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2016
obstead200:
U are indeed myopic. seek for the solution to ur problems ASAP

thanks for the advice, i will seek for solution. . But don't swallow all what u are told in that church without using your common sense. Question, is it only deeper life going to heaven?

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Christian are the light of the World indeed!

Good job!

And you think they don't or because they don't broadcast it in the media?

3 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2016
guiltless:
hey, pls dont jxt emit baloney from dat bucca cavity of urs. thanks.....#no grudges attached pls!

u my friend is an epitome of bunkun, thanks.... #no grudges attached ok.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by abayomimi: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Stop being silly
Muslims have always embark on public projects to benefit everyone
E. G
Ansahudeen schools, Ahmadiyyah projects etc
The late arisekola built many mosques and churches in iwo and Ibadan...
These projects that benefits everyone

Tell am

@ZKOSOSO d 1st eva.bridge to b constructed by any religious ws constructed in d early 90's by ALH WAHAB FOLAWIYO(may hs soul rip) in Kaduna state @ d ungwan Seriki central mosque.& called folawiyo bridge.
always do ur findings & yu nid nt condem or casigate any religion.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pack well joor Mr Angryman.
Blackfire:

when a mad man wound your brother, if u see a mechanic u will scram.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mizthorlu(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

go and vent your anger else where, the church is marching on and the gate of hell(not even u) shall not prevail

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Truthisit: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
How did they scatter the once united family? Even a General manager of where you or your father works is an overseer!
What scam can you associate with the Church? Is the Church fettering your loved ones down? Convince your loved ones to leave rather than lament over your failure so far!

Blackfire:

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2016
mizthorlu:
go and vent your anger else where, the church is marching on and the gate of hell(not even u) shall not prevail

what if u are already in hell?.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Ekakamba:
Pack well joor Mr Angryman.
is it wrong or a sin to be angry from that ur deeper life bible?
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2016
Truthisit:
How did they scatter the once united family? Even a General manager of where you or your father works is an overseer!
What scam can you associate with the Church? Is the Church fettering your loved ones down? Convince your loved ones to leave rather than lament over your failure so far!

on scam... Read my 1-4 points on this thread,.
How can i force them to leave,do i look like a jihadist? Atleast 2 are out, the remaining ones are still there in lagos to be specific.
Life is all about choice, but what do u do when your loved ones wants to drink poison instead of milk... U waill, u shout, u get angry, u 'nairalanding'
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by deluxecad(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
This is what church should be about, not just building expensive schools that members cannot afford.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mikeapollo: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alpet:

www.punchng.com/lasg-backs-deeper-life-multi-million-naira-flyover/

Irresponsible and shameless government that only understands how to extort money from its citizens.
If a church could see reason to do such a thing, I wonder if the government had been blind before now

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by bittertruthz: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
Alpet:

www.punchng.com/lasg-backs-deeper-life-multi-million-naira-flyover/

God bless deeper life. Since churches and mosque don't pay tax, they should be more involved in community development.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by ChristineC: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by SpencerM(m): 1:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

and ds person would come outside too whenever dey ask for educated pple...kia wat a waste of education dats if u are at all sef....smh
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=ChristineC post=43270805][/quote]

yes i did and i make sure , i am not been controlled to accept a dogma which in some years time , will change... Do u know there was a time in deeper life it was considered carnal, worldly, for a brother to wear suit... Yes suit.
Now ve check your life lately in light of man made law and dogma in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.