Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos (33678 Views)

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by kingphilip(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2016
DavidMark1:

U're a worthless fool
it doesn't call for that

though i'm not in support with what he said but u can never get someone to ur camp with insults

make him see reasons with you with facts and not these words

thanks

have a nice weekend
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Saladin25(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Christian are the light of the World indeed!

Good job!

You don't have sense at all. What is your business with the Muslims. I think you need to borrow some senses from the intelligent people in your community.
Your type are the cause of ethnic/religious crisis in Nigeria.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by guywitzerogal(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

These African scamers like idiots Kumuyi and co are leading you all to your DOOM!!!!

They are aiding diabolical entities like Je- zeus aka Jesus and God enslave and destroy Africans

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!
I should hv ignore ur comment Bt dat will make mi a bad person so I will Jst tell u, u Re a first class fool....srry very big fool and I pray dat spirit of stupidity never depart from ur life.....did u say amen? If u didn't den u Re a bastard

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by intercom: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Deeper Life this is a good one.

God Bless Pastor Kumuyi

God Bless Deeper Life Ministry

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by jantavanta(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2016
Lilimax:
Nwanna, Chineke nyere gi aka shocked cos this is not ordinary embarassed
Ife nke a agbaro aka chaa chaa smiley

I will try using Google translator undecided

Brother , God help you : cos this is not ordinary : - [
Wave of a agbaro to gambling
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Very nice one

Redeemed and living faith na una mate dem be o,na look una go dey look?una no go do una o for lagos/ibadan express road?

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Emmahunk(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

We Muslims must rily be chasing you in your dreams..why can't you just praise your church,thank the god you serve and move on..

Either good or bad news,you folks surely gonna bring in we muslims.

I am a Christian to the core and proud that I am BUT I am in love with parts of your response to that worthless writeup. There's nothing in the original article that would warrant calling Muslims names. This Spirit of religious and tribal discrimination in our youths is really becoming suffocating.

I am a Christian to the core and proud that I am BUT I am in love with parts of your response to that worthless writeup.
There's nothing in the original article that would warrant calling Muslims names.
This Spirit of religious and tribal discrimination in our youths is really becoming suffocating.

And am still very sure we will have a sizeable amount of you folks that would still say 'they want to islamize Nigeria if this kinda news comes from there.
When GEJ a christian was busy collecting a no interest loan from Islamic banks to build this nation (especially east) you folks didn't point it's coming from an Islamic bank. And sensible part of the money borrowed by him was still being spent on your pastors during the election period.

Don't know why your faith is filled with people with hypocrisy,frustration,anger, and inferiority complex.
Please Oga FACE FRONT.

Kudos to Deeper Life bible church.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

How can u be an overseer, i think is only 'god' that is an overseer.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Deeper life *gets more angry *

u b goat

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by RotrEmmanuel: 10:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

One day i know my loved ones will come out of that church. I hope they are see-ing the scam.

A church that scattered a once united family, till today the problem they caused is multiplying..

Your problem is a big one learn to make proper use of the dictionary before criticizing. Check the dictionary meaning of Overseer first.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by JuicyGee(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Waiting for that day when the muslim umma would do something very big like this for the generality of the populace not just for themselves alone !

Good job!

Why na, why bring in muslims to this matter. If truly u're a true christian, you shouldn't make other religions look bad in other to exalt christianity. Instead you should Show them the right way and not condemn. You have no right to condemn or Judge, only God does that.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by ademoladeji(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Good job!

Stop being like this brother.

It's still same lots that segregate amongst the christian faithful saying Deeper Life aint christians, Catholics aint Xtians, Celestial are jujuist...

How many churches have proposed that? RCCG, Winners, Catholics, COZA, Latter Rain, et al

Let's commend the ones that's inputted and not condemn those who's not.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by phoenix23401(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
now this is how christianity should be practiced, its good they have the populace in mind especially those who re simply going about thier businesses yet get caught up in traffic caused by the cathedral...MFM in onike iwaya area should also try to follow suit and come up with smfin, the traffic they cause every wednesday around that axis is smtin nightmares are made of!

4 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2016
seunaj:

Wot you don't know is much more than wot u know. And ure a Christian? Anyone that will support and publicly promote division amongst us is not one of us. I am sorry bro, you are an unfortunate pagan!

how old are u ? Or better still how old ve u been a deeper life member? .
Try and insult me one more time, and watch me , use search the scripture booklet to flog that ur unsantified mouth.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by FuckTheMod: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
ZKOSOSO:

Good job!

Stop being silly

Muslims have always embark on public projects to benefit everyone

E. G

Ansahudeen schools, Ahmadiyyah projects etc
The late arisekola built many mosques and churches in iwo and Ibadan...
These projects that benefits everyone
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by zealog: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

You are seriously in the gall of bitterness. You simply don't understand the meaning of 'Deeper life' and 'Overseer'. You would do yourself much good if you could get a good dictionary to get their meaning.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by 4nobody4every1: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:
[s]Deeper life.... Even the name makes me angry.. How can your life be deeper ? U will even confuse yourself.

Deeper life *gets more angry * [/s]

.......... cool

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by tanteta(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
kudos
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by tipwill(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire, can you please let us know how deeper life scattered the family ?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Ekakamba: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
I guess even the bridge they're 'bout to construct makes you more angrier? The name makes you angry yet you typed it more than once. You must be a liar. Judge not Angel Angry. tongue
Blackfire:

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by mbatuku1: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2016
This is what is the 'real' religion is. Consideration for others. Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Abbeyme: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2016
Never...

xage:

God bless you and your entire generation...u said it all...Christians have been consumed by their imense hatre for Muslims

Definitely not all Christians. And u know that not all Muslims are BH apologists and are radicalized nor extremists!!
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by GoodMuyis(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2016
zealog:

You are seriously in the gall of bitterness. You simply don't understand the meaning of 'Deeper life' and 'Overseer'. You would do yourself much good if you could get a good dictionary to get their meaning.

whenever you see Blackfire's [] comment in religion section dont border to read, he's definitely seeking attention

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by prideofscience: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2016
some pple are wise, while some pple are fools . on NL u shall see them.
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by darlington15(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2016
nice work.for more info visit www.technetcruz.com
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Donexy16(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Blackfire:

Bro, who has done dis to u. May God 4give d soul dat stole ur sense. And i suggest u should go see a priest 4 serious deliverance cos u ain't normal
Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Blackfire(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2016
jerry447:
u b goat

yes i am a goat who refuse to follow man made law in the name of GS said, that i know in years to come they change.. Example:
1. In the 70 -90s television was declared to be Satan' s box, but now deeper life ve a TELEVISION STATION. what will u tell those innocent members u lied to, and put to psychological bondage.
2. A deeper lifer cant attend other churches, or u will be excommunicated in the 7o- 90s, but we were amazed to see pastor kumuyi in adeboye's church... What kind of sorry will u tell ur gullible members who believed this lies?.
3. You tell me i should not attend meeting with my blood relation, but when i am in trouble i don't see any of u my deeper lifer for succour, ain't that a scam,
4. When deeper life pastor died, how many years did it take the man to get married back to back?
i can go to 4,5,6,7....20. Now the question is u that is in deeper life are u not a mumu.

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by gformula: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2016
This is what interest us, this is what will benefit generations...
Not their Hermes bags or their golden shoes or the house they bought in VGC and come to show off in Nairaland.
Great man of God may God continue to use you Let others too follow suit... We may not fly in their private jets but we can use the flyovers they build for the good of all.
After all, it is not about asking people to pay tithe only. Proprietors pastors can also help in building the Nation...

1 Like

Re: LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos by Donexy16(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2016
tuoyoojo:
God bless pastor kumuyi and members of the church. amen

Bless you too bro.. May u live long

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku: Tunde Bakare's Prophecy About Messiah From Adamawa In 2002 / True Christian Wife Wanted! - Evangelist Malakhi Dele Banjo / Whoever Introduces Tribalism To RCCG Will Die Like Ananias & Sapphira - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.