Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign (34124 Views)

Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by femmy2010(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Who takes someone that said he won't give his dear Country advise regards how to strengthen its currency if not employed by the Government ?
Talk is cheap so he should keep talking.
I believe Nigeria would be greater than it ever was but to achieve this we all need to work together.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
femmy2010:
Who takes someone that said he won't give his dear Country advise regards how to strengthen its currency if not employed by the Government ?
Talk is cheap so he should keep talking.
I believe Nigeria would be greater than it ever was but to achieve this we all need to work together.
dont mind the unpatriotic element. He wants to be part of the government of the day so he can keep enjoying the shielding, looting and waivers he enjoyed under the ineffectual buffoon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nijagobeta: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2016
Calling for adeosun resignation is just not right .... She is barely 5 month on the job and you all expect a miracle from her . even wen the only source we rely on is being rejected and the price is far below reasoning.

And for Ubah, it make no sense seeking for post before you profer solutions to ur own fatherland. Someone should remind me wen last Govt paid subsidy

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord

You are pained. I see it.
Indirect extortion on the other hand is what EFCC should glance into, how would you buy a dollar for 197 and sell for 400, isn't that some form of robbery?

Think about it, he's just doing the best for his country, or you don't want the best? Blame games are not what we want now, he knows where the shoe pains him, and you don't want him to complain? Life should be sustainable in this nation and not abhorable, some folks don't eat 3 square meals, while some food from thier mouth day throway...

On the other hand, I don't support the resignation of those people, they should be called to order

I just made commonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord
And you thought you've made sense insulting your way through the post..

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Capital oil is right....
But kemi case is just the worst and should be giving the highest priority of resignation, someone that doesn't know her left from her right, she don't know simple calculations or how to sustain and revive the economy.

Let's shun tribalism and be patriotic, that woman should resign honorably or get fired by buhari and that will dent a bad image of her when looking for job.

The woman is clueless on how to save this economy, she is just an hasty mistake made by buhari and he Buhari should endeavor to correct his erroneous mistake if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Omonigeriarere: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2016
opalu:
As they didn't give him the Consultancy job, he has started stating some of his recommendations undecided

Please where are the recommendations? I just see oratory skills just like a man who just finished his Akpu and Okro soup.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EastanPower(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
You really cannot blame Adeosun & Emefiele, it is clear that Buhari is running a one-man show and like Dele Momodu wrote, all his ministers are busy watching his body language and are too scared to take initiative.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by drss(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
if i were emefiele, i for don resign teteh. no point working unda a dullard way no understand modern day ecinomics.

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Joeace3000(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
what solution is the master businessman who is so knowledgeable about practical fiscal policies proffering

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by chacoonder(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2016
PMB, Pls let us give this **** man a chance o, maybe he knows those that are behind our exchange rate saga grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by martineverest(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
Afta u failed?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by bluaero(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
I concur!

Also Buhari the presidiot angry

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Tpave(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2016
He said he will call names of those behind naira depreciation and he has called two names already

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by pastormellanby: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
may be Nigerian economist should also ask president Jonathan for appointment.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by sinistermind(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2016
People will refuse to accept the truth. Nigerians don't know when to resign in order to keep their names n reputation. Emefiele in my Opinion ought to have resigned but I guess he prefers the salary to his reputation. As for Adeosun, I won't comment on that.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by pastormellanby: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
if buhari devalue the naira and things get out of hands, the same useless people who are incompetent but only know how to run their mouth anyhow will blame him.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by anigbajumo(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
continue to yern nonsense as if na yer papa give them appointments.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Qyubee(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

Nice write up...wailer extraordinaire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2016
it's long overdue in a civilize country.
They needs no reminder to do just that.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive. Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude... his input is highly welcome!

http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com
Don't mind them what do they know , if the likes of ibb comes with their corrupt ideas now everyone will listen.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by mediachirps(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
No body will want to listen to him, probably he's not oduduwa or arewwa.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by blackboy(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2016
He got a point if the DG budget office should go his boss Min of Finance what about her? CBN governor cannot be blamed so far so good he has been doing his job like a loyalist.
But is PMB ready to fire OBJ's nominee?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by viktor01(m): 10:21am On Feb 26, 2016
Ibo man sha, Give him an inch and he will take a foot.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by kalus02: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2016
diasporaman:
Ifeanyi ubah is gradually becoming another Ben Murray Bruce

In making common sense!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by pastormellanby: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2016
is kemi adeosun in charge of budget and national planning, greedy IPOB youths.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari's Foreign Trips As At February 28, 2016 (map) / Noor Buhari: Being A President’s Child Is Very Testing (Photo) / Tinubu Is The Next President Of Nigeria - Buhari At Nasarawa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.