Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign (34152 Views)

Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma" / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by SirShymexx: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
betterABIAstate:
he wouldn't have had an opinion if the educated illiterate "kemi" is superb in caring out her duties.

So you think anyone can turn an economy in abyss due to systematic destruction over a period of time within four months, no? If it were that easy, the US won't be about $20 trillion in the hole and the Eurozone won't be looking for bailout almost every year.

Ubah or whatever the fvck the name of the vacuous and illiterate trader is, needs to go sit at the back of the class. Market traders shouldn't have an opinion on issues beyond their mental scope. This isn't buying and selling - it's more complex.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by MrGerald(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

Is Dangote not a Nigerian? Only Dangote alone is responsible for a third of the value of the Nigerian Stock Exchange. If his businesses collapse, so does Nigeria. Or don't you know Dangote is the second largest employer of labor after the Federal Government?

You do not strengthen the weak by weakening the strong. When Dangote was investing in building cement factories in Nigeria with the profit from his imports, where was LaFarge and the others that are still importing cement? Those factories employ Nigerians, remit 30% of their profits to the Federal Government and sustain the economy. If you want to find a scapegoat it is Ifeanyi Ubah himself. Where was he when Forte oil offered to sell petrol cheaply? If he had joined, we wouldn't be having all this subsidy and scarcity bruohaha now.

The guy is an attention-seeker. He has a lot of faulty debts and knows his fortune will be greatly depleted if the naira falls more. That is why he is shouting from the roof tops. I'm not against him proffering solutions. But he should be constructive about it. Read the OP writeup again. He did not offer any solution or constructive criticism. He just asked for their resignation. Haba! Na so dem dey sack people. Nigerians and blame mentality. He conveniently shielded PMB who should take the most blame and called for the sack of Emefiele that has been sustaining all manner of attacks for following PMB's instructions and Adeosun that has not even received budget for her ministry.

You reason am na, all of una no get conscience sef!

-Lord
In his recent interview granted to channels TV, he said he has 4 strategic plan for which he's ought to use and bring the forex at stable point, he said he can only make it public if the fg employ him as financial adviser, which I also concur that through his personal reasons can decide not to make it public, wait oo, you said all of una no get conscience sef" are you trying to be tribalistic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by LordAdam: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2016
MrGerald:
In his recent interview granted to channels TV, he said he has 4 strategic plan for which he's ought to use and bring the forex at stable point, he said he can only make it public if the fg employ him as financial adviser, which I also concur that through his personal reasons can decide not to make it public, wait oo, you said all of una no get conscience sef" are you trying to be tribalistic?

Wetin concern me concern tribe. Emefiele is SE, Adeosun is SW. Both opposite ends of the divide.

If I wanted to be tribalistic I would be calling for Adeosun's head.

If he says his plan will only be unveiled after he is made a consultant, then he should hush it about people's jobs until he is given the platform to air his views. Especially people that are doing their best as it seems.

-Lord
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by mecks15(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2016
Am just wondering when ubah became an economic expert to know academic and practical economic policies. Its just funny. I think Ubah should just keep quiet or seek public attention elsewhere. Am beginning to think that the restrictions on dollar is biting him hard and he is looking for a way to twist the CBN to change their minds.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2016
lookandlaff:
"The business tycoon on Tuesday, February 23, said as a businessman and an economist , he is worried by the continuous fall of Naira and promised to stabilize it within a month, adding that failure to delivery on this promise, his asset worth over N500 billion should be forfeit."

when did Ubah go to school to become economist? because you buy honorary Doctorate, he is now calling himself an economist?

Sometimes I wonder how shallow some never do well reasons...

So if he can't go to the university to study economics, he can't get the knowledge by going for a professional course in economics??

Your ignorance and stupidity is Beyond recap.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by RaphaeloBurgess: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord
The state of your mental health is questionable.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by demoore1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
Dominionhost:
This guy should park well jor
Always running his mouth
He should shut up because he mentioned Kemi Adeosun abi...Tribal idiots..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by andyanders: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

So if he can't go to the university to study economics, he can't get the knowledge by going for a professional course in economics??

My brother, allow those guys with low IQ questioning Dr Ubah of his knowledge be,as Dr Ubah who is comfortable and can be able to put food on his table for the rest of his life and family.

Why has same group of people calling Dr Ubah names and his academic ability not question Bill Gate for his knowledge in his field of endeavor? Because they themselves lack knowledge despite their academic background.

The Apex bank and the commercial banks are into sharp practices hence the current rate. Why keep the current bank rate at N197 dollars per dollar while same bank would wanna sell to their own customers at black market rate claiming that they sourced the fund from another source? They channel same money they get from the Apex bank to their own Bureau De Change as many of them owns these same outlets.When they get at N197 to a dollar, they sell at 370 through their outlets.When genuine importers who needs these funds come to the bank, they will claim they do not have funds unless they want them to help them source for it through other means. When the customer accepts, they now get the fund and make their money.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by omonnakoda: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
FISCAL ? I doubt he knows the meaning of the word. What does Emefiele have to do with Fiscal policy.?
What does the Minister of Finance have to do with Exchange rates

The man is a complete ignoramus.

Does he know how the CBN operates at all.Is it one person that sets monetary policy?
Is the problem we are facing a fiscal problem?
What does Forex supply have to do with Fiscal policy.
His approach is one of an attention seeker.An empty one at that.And what is his proposed solution ? Oh it is a secret but if he is made a consultant he will reveal it .These %&@bo*^ people are indeed very bizarre.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:
This man should jor shut up. What does he want Emefiele to do? Does he want Emefiele to print dollar. PMB said he should not devalue the naira. He has done all he can to stabilize Naira with the CBN monetary policies.

What the Nigerian economy needs is good fiscal policy from PMB, Osinbajo and Adeosun. You can't blame Adeosun because she was appointed in November and there are indications that PMB is running a one-man show. Also, the budget has not been passed so there's nothing she can do until the budget is passed and funds are available for constitutional spending.

All the blame should go to the junketeer dullard currently praying for Allah to cure him of his docility and being clueless in Mecca. When the economy was still manageable and he could have swiftly assembled an economic team and enacted good fiscal policies to quickly turn things around, he was busy doing honeymoon by visiting countries he had never had a chance to visit all through his life and romancing with career civil servants. Now he wants his equally clueless, noisome, daft buffoons called ministers to perform magic after creating mess for them.

He should hastily come back and pack his sh*t. Na im want presidency. Let him do his work or resign and go back to daura to drink kunu.

As for Osinbajo, I don't know if I should blame him or let him be. He is jor a mere commissioner. At least when Sambo was there we know he was occupying space to pacify the North and GEJ was doing both work of President and Vice President (after all he had experience with the latter). Osinbajo is worse. A professor, SAN, minister, and erudite technocrat reduced to messenger and Minister of State of Information, assisting Lai to spread lies and propaganda.

-Lord

Your first statement shows that you have a grasp of the problem. Buhari has no business telling Emefiele and CBN what to do.
They should be independent, but sadly.....
This is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by ayindejimmy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Naija9090:

If PMB is running a one-man show, then Emefiele and Adeosun should resign honorably citing interference from executive...simple! If they stick around and things get out of control...they will be held responsible!

Don't tell him to shut up when you are nobody; where were you when he came to the nation's rescue in 2015? He is a business man, an economist and a concerned citizen...has constitutional right to voice his opinion. He is currently 45 yrs old, became a millionaire at the age of 17 and a billionaire at age 24. He founded Capital Oil at age 29 in 2000; the largest privately owned downstream oil and gas company in the history of Nigeria, accounts for nearly 40% of the nation market supply...immensely strategic to cripple this country in 24 hrs. For a man to singlehandedly build a fortune, a business empire of this magnitude especially at such young age... his input is highly welcome!
http://www.capitaloilandgasind.com

Who's this man if not for fuel subsidy scam. Prior to the era of subsidy, who knows this man?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2016
codedslayers:

Her only offense is because she is Yoruba they hate so much, see those cursed mofo defending the cbn governor but calling for the head of the Finance Minister appointed 5 months ago. Shameless people

Is not because she is Yoruba so stop talking rubbish.

I thought Yoruba's don't support cluelessness even if is from their own they will criticize the person...
But you folks are now coming out small small to prove to us that what you people claim to stand for is just a fluke.

The woman has exhibited non professionalism, cluelessness and neglitude in handling our economy.
Instead of you folks to set records straight and criticize her to change you are letting sentiments and emotions becloud your judgement in detriment to the economy.

We patriots won't let a set of tribalistic cabal hold our economy to Ransome because of few disgruntled miscreants.

The woman should honourably resign or face the worst criticism ever that is reliable to tanish her image and records forever by the time Buhari will sack her.

My 2cents

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

why don't you go do an online course in medicine and call yourself a medical doctor?

Your insecurities and inferiority complex that causes you to always seek titles, appelations and validation is beyond redemption. Money doesnt buy pedigree, it just exposes a lack of it.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
The oil subsidy thief sef dey form intelligent.
Nigeria don suffer!
hello can u be my sugar mommy?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
lookandlaff:

why don't you go do an online course in medicine and call yourself a medical doctor?

Your insecurities and inferiority complex that causes you to always seek titles, appelations and validation is beyond redemption. Money doesnt buy pedigree, it just exposes a lack of it.

Oga I can do an online course on any field and get my certificate.
I don't know why you guys sounds so clueless and just myopic in your reasoning.
A professional course can be done on economics without much hassles in spec of 6months to 24months even in this country...
What are you just talking about...?
I think you should find for yourself the meaning of professional courses.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Bestbeelieve: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2016
diasporaman:
Ifeanyi ubah is gradually becoming another Ben Murray Bruce
becoming or has become a bird of one feather smiley
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by betterABIAstate: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
SirShymexx:

So you think anyone can turn an economy in abyss due to systematic destruction over a period of time within four months, no? If it were that easy, the US won't be about $20 trillion in the hole and the Eurozone won't be looking for bailout almost every year.

Ubah or whatever the fvck the name of the vacuous and illiterate trader is, needs to go sit at the back of the class. Market traders shouldn't have an opinion on issues beyond their mental scope. This isn't buying and selling - it's more complex.
well, AIT have called him to come speak on the falling economy of Nigeria and I know you don't know better than they do, besides that, this vacuous illiterate is a major stakeholder in Nigeria economy and I bet he knows the dynamics better than you do. You cannot sit in the comfort of your bedroom and speak ill about a man who knows the game in Nigeria economy, I'm sure he's about thousand times richer than you are. He's in a better position to talk nigeria economy than you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2016
The whole insecurity from those fellas baffles me.
Their ignorance is just heading to retrogression.

andyanders:

My brother, allow those guys with low IQ questioning Dr Ubah of his knowledge be,as Dr Ubah who is comfortable and can be able to put food on his table for the rest of his life and family.

Why has same group of people calling Dr Ubah names and his academic ability not question Bill Gate for his knowledge in his field of endeavor? Because they themselves lack knowledge despite their academic background.

The Apex bank and the commercial banks are into sharp practices hence the current rate. Why keep the current bank rate at N197 dollars per dollar while same bank would wanna sell to their own customers at black market rate claiming that they sourced the fund from another source? They channel same money they get from the Apex bank to their own Bureau De Change as many of them owns these same outlets.When they get at N197 to a dollar, they sell at 370 through their outlets.When genuine importers who needs these funds come to the bank, they will claim they do not have funds unless they want them to help them source for it through other means. When the customer accepts, they now get the fund and make their money.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

Oga I can do an online course on any field and get my certificate.
I don't know why you guys sounds so clueless and just myopic in your reasoning.
A professional course can be done on economics without much hassles in spec of 6months to 24months even in this country...
What are you just talking about...?
I think you should find for yourself the meaning of professional courses.

Ubah is a businessman, not an economist, no manner of bought Ph.D degrees or online courses can make him an economist. It is the inferiority complex in him that is causing him to seek validation. If you believe in your self and have inner self esteem and confidence you don't need to seek validation. You don't see people like Maduka, Leo Stan Eke, ekenne dilli chikwu or other respected business men making noise seeking validation and recognition, their success speaks for them. Even Innoson, is going about quietly making his mark in Nigerian history and commanding respect and admiration

It's a lack of pedigree and inferiority complex, the oyinbo man that invented the honorary doctorate, does not attach Dr to his name because he was given a honorary doctorate. He should be proud of what he is and stop displaying his crassness. It's the same mentality that causes a Linda Ikeji to feel a need to tell the world how much her bag is....inferiority complex.

If he thinks he is an economist, he should apply to join the Nigerian Economic society and see if with all his money they will admit him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by jazzboi: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2016
Biafrarep:
Stop mentioning that woman, she is not a role model, infact she embodies everything that is wrong with this country!! What is the source of her wealth? Did she make it by dint of hardwork or brilliance?? So ammasing ill gotten wealth through cronism, nepotism & harlotry in high places is now a thing of pride? People like Danjuma, Meribe, Alakija & the oil wells they were allocated without any bidding process are one of the reasons this country has remained in a mess. Those people should be arrested & not praised, they are reaping were they didnt sow!!!
I believe you have a lawyer..pls do the needfull.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by EasternActivist: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
lookandlaff:

Ubah is a businessman, not an economist, no manner of bought Ph.D degrees or online courses can make him an economist. It is the inferiority complex in him that is causing him to seek validation. If you believe in your self and have inner self esteem and confidence you don't need to seek validation. You don't see people like Maduka or ekenne dilli chikwu going around seeking validation and recognition, their success speaks for them.

It's a lack of pedigree and inferiority complex, the oyinbo man that invented the honorary doctorate, does not attach Dr to his name because he was given a honorary doctorate. He should be proud of what he is and stop displaying his crassness. It's the same mentality that causes a Linda Ikeji to feel a need to tell the world how much her bag is....inferiority complex.

If he thinks he is an economist, he should apply to join the Nigerian Economic society and see if with all his money they will admit him.

I don't know how I will continue or encourage you to know that Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is a successful man that is concerned for his country and doesn't want a never do well pull down his country.

Did tinubu, fashola, obiano, saraki, ekwermadu has a certificate in political science??

Ifeanyi Ubah doesn't need validation and recognition as you call it from anyone.
Let me also tell you that apart from being an economist and a businessman with other professionalism he is also a politician.

Lemme also remind you that ifeanyi Ubah owns the largest local indigenous oil company in Nigeria and approximately one of the largest in Africa.

There are professional courses that can be done in economics without going to the university, I really do not need a certificate to understand the economy.
So much more someone that is into such field.

Tell me one successful businessman that isn't an economist and I will show you 1000 successful businessman that are economist.

Do something to your shallow and myopic reasonings before it consumes you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2016
Here I am kneeling down with my face to the ground. Am begging you to please forgive them. Let your temper calm down. Thank you sir.
LordAdam:

-Lord
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
EasternActivist:

I don't know how I will continue or encourage you to know that Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah is a successful man that is concerned for his country and doesn't want a never do well pull down his country.

Did tinubu, fashola, obiano, saraki, ekwermadu has a certificate in political science??

Ifeanyi Ubah doesn't need validation and recognition as you call it from anyone.
Let me also tell you that apart from being an economist and a businessman with other professionalism he is also a politician.

Lemme also remind you that ifeanyi Ubah owns the largest local indigenous oil company in Nigeria and approximately one of the largest in Africa.

There are professional courses that can be done in economics without going to the university, I really do not need a certificate to understand the economy.
So much more someone that is into such field.

Tell me one successful businessman that isn't an economist and I will show you 1000 successful businessman that are economist.

Do something to your shallow and myopic reasonings before it consumes you.

My friend, go to school again, so you can understand the difference between a politician and a political scientist and this time around i suggest you avoid mushroom universities

a politician is different from a political scientist, just as a business man is different from an economist.

Tinubu is a successful politician but he is not a political scientist, Ubah is a successful business man but he is not an economist.

"Understanding the economy" does not make you an economist, stop talking like an illiterate, no wonder Ubah is your role model!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by mekonglobal(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
Balkan:
The guy Uba is right. The duo of CBN and finance ministry are applying text book fiscal policy not minding that Nigeria is not a peculiar case. You can't use what works in white man's land to apply here.

Buhari is a colossal failure. This is the same man that said he is going to make N1=$1. Illiteracy is disease.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Ogbuefi2020: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2016
jazzboi:

He should also resign as the chairman of capital oil for not being able to pay his workers salary.

Will keep saying it, Thank God Dangote and Folorusho Alakija ain't from the east. Can't imagine the level of the noise.
those two are govt. made unlike easterners
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2016
Biafrarep:
Stop mentioning that woman, she is not a role model, infact she embodies everything that is wrong with this country!! What is the source of her wealth? Did she make it by dint of hardwork or brilliance?? So ammasing ill gotten wealth through cronism, nepotism & harlotry in high places is now a thing of pride? People like Danjuma, Meribe, Alakija & the oil wells they were allocated without any bidding process are one of the reasons this country has remained in a mess. Those people should be arrested & not praised, they are reaping were they didnt sow!!!

I have no problem with your subnission but so long as you include the likes of Emeka Offor, who until he got the Warri TAM contract was a Bulldozer driver for JB and is the root of the beginning of the problems of Warri refinery till today.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by xcllaxix(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

okonjo iweala has been booted out....move on with your own life cod she's never coming back.

as for ubah, we know the cabal he belongs to and can never be trusted. Besides, if he truly loves his nation, he should proffer solutions instead of demanding for a post before giving such. We a know he is only strategizing to align with the government at the centre so as to continue the looting and shielding he enjoyed under the ineffectual buffoon.

as for kemi Adeosun, she is a woman I believe will perform. Ambode got more backlash than this but now he is performing. I just hate it when people call for her head due to tribal hatred. You all will be shamed at last.
How do u know its tribal hatred?..Tell me,"All-knowing Father"...Useless insinuations..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by bittertruthz: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2016
demarc001:

https://www.naij.com/744172-economic-crisis-adeosun-emefiele-resign-ifeanyi-ubah.html

I love this kind of critic. NO TRACE OF ETHNICITY, RACIAL or POLITICAL INTEREST.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah calls for Adeosun, Emefiele to resign by OLISASDEJI(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
LordAdam:

-Lord

Is youa brain a ckorret? Walai baa Ankali phaaa. Does all these trash changes ur hero stupidity(GEJ)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Caption This Photo Of Governor Rochas Okorocha And His PDP Rival Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.