Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! (2476 Views)

I'm A Virgin, Help / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2016
Hi friends, I am a 24yr old guy, sometimes I feel as if I am unlucky. I hv dated several girls but all along they hv always been virgins. And often times these girls would resist sex, and I am this type of guy that doesn't force ppl to do what dey dont wanna do. I have so many girlfriends(not dating them) but each time I decide to get along with anyone of them she turns out to be a virgin. I am crazy and really in need of a non virgin .Recently again My sister introduced her friend to me, and from d girls look, nobody can ever believe she has never had sex. Now dis girl still insist on no sex. I am fed up. I am a university graduate and currently doing my masters, still a girl I asked out in my class turns out to be a virgin too. Its a concern to me. And come to think of it I am a guy dat dresses so nice, social and friendly, seeing me, no one can ever believe I have never had sex. Fellow nairalanders is it normal? What advice would u give to a troubled bro. Thanks.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Last2comment(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Keep your virginity till you marry...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
U sound very mumuish to be lied to. If na so virgin plenty, God for reduce d sufferings weh nigeria dey go thru.

8 Likes

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Strahovski1(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2016
Is sex food? No.

Will you die if you don't have sex? No.

What happened to the nearest brothel? ??

You can just visit the nearest brothel and loose your virginity if you are so eager.

Better get a life.. mofo.

2 Likes

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2016
Last2comment:
Keep your virginity till you marry...
He want to lose it unlike me

He is a man and has nothing to lose
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by sinaj(f): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2016
Oga go marry nau undecided
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Elosky20: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
t
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
Still too young to get married
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by ShakurM(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2016
You wan use your virginity for money ritual? sad
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by ehinmowo: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
does anybody knows what this is all about?
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by HARDBUOI: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
pucelle:

He want to lose it unlike me

He is a man and has nothing to lose

so wat are u trying to say?
baby gal u can lie for this planet
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by ITbomb(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
By the time you meet another virgin and then marry, you will be surprised when you want finally do, the place turn to Lagos Badagry expressway. Virgin ke
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Mutuwa(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2016
cdizz:
Hi friends, I am a 24yr old guy, sometimes I feel as if I am unlucky. I hv dated several girls but all along they hv always been virgins. And often times these girls would resist sex, and I am this type of guy that doesn't force ppl to do what dey dont wanna do. I have so many girlfriends(not dating them) but each time I decide to get along with anyone of them she turns out to be a virgin. I am crazy and really in need of a non virgin .Recently again My sister introduced her friend to me, and from d girls look, nobody can ever believe she has never had sex. Now dis girl still insist on no sex. I am fed up. I am a university graduate and currently doing my masters, still a girl I asked out in my class turns out to be a virgin too. Its a concern to me. And come to think of it I am a guy dat dresses so nice, social and friendly, seeing me, no one can ever believe I have never had sex. Fellow nairalanders is it normal? What advice would u give to a troubled bro. Thanks.

drinking dirt will always do harm to you.stay clean and healthy,and well preserved for your wife.This is your subconscious speaking! wink

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2016
#Keepitfor yer wife.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

drinking dirt will always do harm to you.stay clean and healthy,and well preserved for your wife.This is your subconscious speaking! wink
yes!!!,

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by sheunsheun(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
Lol, so all d gals u apn 2 b wit ar all virgins, evbn babe 4 msc na virgin? Baba y u mumu lyk dis na grin

2 Likes

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

Hmm
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by kingstylo01(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2016
sheunsheun:
Lol, so all d gals u apn 2 b wit ar all virgins, evbn babe 4 msc na virgin? Baba y u mumu lyk dis na grin
I am serious, but u can't believe. It was a shock to me too
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
HARDBUOI:

so wat are u trying to say? baby gal u can lie for this planet
angry
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cocolacec(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
cdizz:
Still too young to get married

You are not too young to marry once you can sustain a family i.e a job. Its best to have sex in the confines of marriage as ordained by God that commit fornication according to the Wishes of Satan.Europeans and Arabs marry early and start having children in their early twenties .By the time you are in late fourties your children are grown.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
What if your first knack gives you HIV?
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Brymo: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
Bruh, dere r eunuchs oh! n it has Neva been reported DAT som1 died cos of lack of sex. just stay cool n calm, she's coming.

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by sheunsheun(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2016
cdizz:

I am serious, but u can't believe. It was a shock to me too
Baba no let dem deceive u oooo, naso gals dey be, all gals ar virginsvirgins grin
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by NiRfreak(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2016
Dude. How did you confirm their virginity? So you tried thrusting into about over five gals and none grant you the permission to burst it up? .....haba bros repent ...the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2016
so what do you want us to do now? undecided

1 Like

Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by kaziblake(f): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2016
cdizz:
Get married.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cruzita(f): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2016
then keep it till marriage
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by firstking01(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2016
cdizz:
brother man, wait for destiny to decide your fate in that aspect of life, things like this don't just happen because you are not lucky....it happens because there's a course in life you must fulfill before a woman comes into your life...now, this thing i 've told your holds true, speaking from personaL experience....i had wanted creating a thread on an issue like this, but i need more inspiration and conviction...my advice, don't force it, with time your'd begin to understand why that aspect of your life was delaying....you should be thankingGod brother.
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Thank u very much y'all. I am grateful. Other contributions are welcome
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by Adonis3: 10:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
Is sex food? No.

Will you die if you don't have sex? No.

What happened to the nearest brothel? ??

You can just visit the nearest brothel and loose your virginity if you are so eager.

Better get a life.. mofo.

can this guy get any dumber
Re: At 24 Years Still A Virgin. Help! by cdizz(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2016
firstking01:
brother man, wait for destiny to decide your fate in that aspect of life, things like this don't just happen because you are not lucky....it happens because there's a course in life you must fulfill before a woman comes into your life...now, this thing i 've told your holds true, speaking from personaL experience....i had wanted creating a thread on an issue like this, but i need more inspiration and conviction...my advice, don't force it, with time your'd begin to understand why that aspect of your life was delaying....you should be thankingGod brother.
Thank you firstking, I am grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Most Awkward And Funniest Memory As A Teen / Alarming Rate Of Masturbation In Teenagers Alarming!! / Nairalanders Is It A Right Thing For A Man To Beg His Wife For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.