Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs (18595 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Why Are "Some" Nairaland Men Behaving Like Dogs? / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 7:30am On May 13, 2018
No matter what you do with a dog, he is man’s best friend. A dog will never leave you, no matter what happens. Dogs will come right up and demand attention from anyone, even a friendly-looking stranger that appeals to them. They don’t understand the concept of rejection if a stranger pushes them away. They will come right back for more. Dogs will feel an instant attraction, an instant affection for a total stranger, and run around obeying commands at the drop of a hat.

When was the last time you saw a cat take commands from anyone?

Women are like cats. They come and go as they please... and... YOU MUST LET THEM!!! If you don’t, you will destroy their level of safety and comfort with you. They do what they want, when they want, and with whom they want. You can call a cat, but it will only come to you if it feels like it. Many times they will give you that bored, sleepy stare that says: Who do you think you’re kidding? Cats look around a crowded room of strangers and will go only to the one they feel comfortable being with, the one they know for certain will give them the affection they want.
If a cat doesn’t know you, it will often run and hide. At the very least, it will stay back and watch you carefully before it decides you are worthy of its approach and attention. Cats might kind of stroll by and look over and see you, and then pretend to ignore you and move on. Then the cat may come back a minute or two later, come into the room and walk around and look at you, and then turn around and leave.

The cat may come back again a few minutes later and walk a little circle around you, maybe brush up against your leg and then take off. A few minutes later, the cat may come back and go around in between your legs, rubbing up against you with its tail in the air, and then all of a sudden sit down and start purring. Cats are a lot more particular about who they will give their affection to. For some strange reason, they will even decide that the only person in the room that doesn’t like cats is the only one deserving of their attention. Don’t take it personally.

When a woman leaves a conversation or your group, let her go. If you go after her, she will feel your weakness, instead of your strength. When you don’t chase, she will come back, as long as her attraction is high. When a woman senses weakness in a man, they will become flakey and unsure. When they leave and you don’t chase, they will later feel attraction and come back.

In order to entice a cat to your side, you have to be patient and let it come to you. If your moves are too sudden, too quick, or too aggressive, you will send the cat fleeing from your side and into hiding. Cats have to be encouraged. They let you know when it’s okay to touch them by rubbing up against you, or coming over to sit in your lap. If you don’t hold the cat properly or pet it the wrong way, it will leave. Once that happens, it becomes twice as hard to coax it back to you.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2134736093210069&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2134736093210069%3Atl_objid.2134736093210069%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2134736093210069%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A3434987220653892077&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2018
Good morning
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:37am On May 13, 2018
Piece of crap

30 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Piece of crap

Pvssy nigga,

Always want to beg ladies not to leave you...

You better learn and be an alpha male.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:53am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Pvssy nigga,

Always want to beg ladies not to leave you...

You better learn and be an alpha male.

I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resemble anything like the believe of alpha males.

Women are like cats indeed! loyalty is the characteristics synonymous with cats

Did you even try to conduct a simple survey of the women in our societies today? How cat-like are they?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resembles anything like believes of male.

What's the believe of male?
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:58am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

What's the believe of male?
Check my comments again and stop writing shiity stuffs

Alpha male indeed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:01am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resembles anything like the believe of alpha males.

Did you even try to conduct a simple survey of the women in our societies today? How cat-like are they?

Go back and study cat
Then study women

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 8:02am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Go back and study cat
Then study women
You go back to study cat.

Cats are nothing like women of these days, they are more like the female dogs themselves

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 8:04am On May 13, 2018
Cats can be inquisitive, friendly , playful, active , loving and independent.
Those are the characteristics of cat.

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:08am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
You go back to study cat.

Cats are nothing like women of these days, they are more like the female dogs themselves

I can see you don't understand my post.

If you read my post to understand you will understand the comparison.

I repeat, ladies behave like cats.

As for the sexual part you're trying to focus on, that's not my focus.

Everyone likes sex... Almost everyone

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by highqueen(f): 8:10am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
I am sorry did the piece of crap you wrote resemble anything like the believe of alpha males.

lmao.
happy belated birthday. kiss
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 8:12am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

I can see you don't understand my post.

If you read my post to understand you will understand the comparison.

I repeat, ladies behave like cats.

As for the sexual part you're trying to focus on, that's not my focus.

Everyone like sex... Almost everyone
Everyone like money, but we are not all ritualist even though we are not all wealthy. So liking something and being selfish are two different things

Think about that

Even at your assertion, I still believe ladies can't qualify as cats

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 8:12am On May 13, 2018
highqueen:
lmao. happy belated birthday. kiss
Thanks
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Cats can be inquisitive, friendly , playful, active , loving and
independent.

Those are the characteristics of cat.

And ladies?

They are far closer to being a cat than being a female dog

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2018
BS on BS...
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19am On May 13, 2018
BS on BS...
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 8:20am On May 13, 2018
greiboy:
Everyone likes money, but we are not all ritualist even though we are not all wealthy. So liking something and being selfish are two different things

Think about that

Even at your assertion, I still believe ladies can qualify as cats

Let's do this;

Women to dog as women to cat, which is more accurate?
What are the characteristics of dog and cat?
Let's see where ladies fit in more
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by ranmoor: 8:47am On May 13, 2018
I hate cats!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2018
Cats are pretty, though... they sit pretty and walk pretty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by kazyhm(m): 9:46am On May 13, 2018
McBrooklyn:
BS on BS...

Backsight on Backsight ?
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by kazyhm(m): 9:48am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:
No matter what you do with a dog, he is man’s best friend. A dog will never leave you, no matter what happens. Dogs will come right up and demand attention from anyone, even a friendly-looking stranger that appeals to them. They don’t understand the concept of rejection if a stranger pushes them away. They will come right back for more. Dogs will feel an instant attraction, an instant affection for a total stranger, and run around obeying commands at the drop of a hat.

When was the last time you saw a cat take commands from anyone?

Women are like cats. They come and go as they please... and... YOU MUST LET THEM!!! If you don’t, you will destroy their level of safety and comfort with you. They do what they want, when they want, and with whom they want. You can call a cat, but it will only come to you if it feels like it. Many times they will give you that bored, sleepy stare that says: Who do you think you’re kidding? Cats look around a crowded room of strangers and will go only to the one they feel comfortable being with, the one they know for certain will give them the affection they want.
If a cat doesn’t know you, it will often run and hide. At the very least, it will stay back and watch you carefully before it decides you are worthy of its approach and attention. Cats might kind of stroll by and look over and see you, and then pretend to ignore you and move on. Then the cat may come back a minute or two later, come into the room and walk around and look at you, and then turn around and leave.

The cat may come back again a few minutes later and walk a little circle around you, maybe brush up against your leg and then take off. A few minutes later, the cat may come back and go around in between your legs, rubbing up against you with its tail in the air, and then all of a sudden sit down and start purring. Cats are a lot more particular about who they will give their affection to. For some strange reason, they will even decide that the only person in the room that doesn’t like cats is the only one deserving of their attention. Don’t take it personally.

When a woman leaves a conversation or your group, let her go. If you go after her, she will feel your weakness, instead of your strength. When you don’t chase, she will come back, as long as her attraction is high. When a woman senses weakness in a man, they will become flakey and unsure. When they leave and you don’t chase, they will later feel attraction and come back.

In order to entice a cat to your side, you have to be patient and let it come to you. If your moves are too sudden, too quick, or too aggressive, you will send the cat fleeing from your side and into hiding. Cats have to be encouraged. They let you know when it’s okay to touch them by rubbing up against you, or coming over to sit in your lap. If you don’t hold the cat properly or pet it the wrong way, it will leave. Once that happens, it becomes twice as hard to coax it back to you.

Source: [url=https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2134736093210069&id=100000210968445&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2134736093210069%3Atl_objid.2134736093210069%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2134736093210069%3Athid.100000210968445%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1527836399%3A3434987220653892077&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdr]Facebook[/url]
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Raydans: 9:52am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Cats are pretty, though... they sit pretty and walk pretty. cheesy
Women comparison to cats maybe true.

That's why they have something in common.

Poosay-Cats

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2018
Raydans:

Women comparison to cats maybe true.

That's why they have something in common.

Poosay-Cats

grin olobe
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by austyn0(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2018
Lazyreporta:

Let's do this;

Women to dog as women to cat, which is more accurate?
What are the characteristics of dog and cat?
Let's see where ladies fit in more
There you go buddy,, women to cat fits in well than to dog.....

Buh, why men to dog,, you forget sey dogs propeller no get control?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Lazyreporta(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2018
austyn0:
There you go buddy,, women to cat fits in well than to dog.....

Buh, why men to dog,, you forget sey dogs propeller no get control?

Baba, na so e be o
Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by McBrooklyn(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2018
kazyhm:

Backsight on Backsight ?
Bullshîts on Bullshîts...

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2018
kiss trash

Get a beautiful website design without advanced payments. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Bossontop(m): 7:44pm On May 13, 2018
undecided
Abeg who get pin mouth charger....my own don finally kaput

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Alejoc(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2018
We are different....

Don't lump us all up into one basket!

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 13, 2018
Lol

You tried,,,,but not applicable to all though

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs by anibi9674: 7:47pm On May 13, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.